RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 25-11-2010 05:28 PM

Bonce? I assume that's my head? =P *hugs Mark & everyone else*

MammaMia 25-11-2010 05:53 PM

I've got a job!!!!!!!!! :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop:

Now most of you will know I've been unemployed since January & been waiting for John Lewis to get in touch AGAIN which they finally have been able to :D It does mean leaving college early a couple times, but they'll live. Plus it fits right in with my placement hours which is 8.30-3.30, then have to work 5.00-9.00 :P

FlyingNy 25-11-2010 05:57 PM

Yay! Congratz Helen! *Hugs* And yes, a bonce is a head Helen :)

*Hugs Shad* You too, 2 months is excellent! Wow, do you realise this means you'll be celebrating your 3 months on Christmas day! That will give you something else to celebrate.

Hey Comely. Is there anything you would rather be called? I'm Lia :)

How are you Ian?

*Hugs everyone else*

MammaMia 25-11-2010 06:02 PM

Oh you've made me realise I'm celebrating 10 months on Christmas Day lol, will probably forget all about it.

Thanks for the congratulations =D

Doikers 25-11-2010 06:15 PM

*Hugs Helen* Yes Bonce means head and CONGRATULATIONS on your new job!!!!!!!! :-D

*Hugs Lia* How are you ?

Cazki 25-11-2010 06:16 PM

Well done Helen! I'm really pleased for you :) thats awesome!

Doikers 25-11-2010 06:21 PM

SO SO SO!! triggered , I want to do it badly , sorry guys :(

Cazki 25-11-2010 06:26 PM

*Hugs Mark* Whats made you feel this way Mark? I wish i could get a job iv been trying for over a year now :(

Doikers 25-11-2010 06:35 PM

*Hugs Ian* I had "Group for psycho-social Interventions" part 7 of 12 . But I don't think thats i , You know when you just GET TRIGGERED ? , a Couple of days ago I could not stop it bleeding for hours and I want to do that again or worse but I don't WANT it , I'm scared :( sorry

Cazki 25-11-2010 06:42 PM

Hey its ok Mark dont apologise. Sorry i know people have been asking if im ok, i havent been ignoring you all just struggled a bit at times. I have times where i struggle its complicated.

Doikers 25-11-2010 06:45 PM

Ian *Hug* Whats the something else you know ? It's okay if you don't want to say though .

MammaMia 25-11-2010 07:04 PM

Thanks Mark & Ian :cool:

I'm sorry you're both struggling *hugs tightly* Mark, please try not to cut, I know how much you want to :(

Doikers 25-11-2010 07:14 PM

*Hugs Helen* In case I'm not here on Christmas Day , Early Congratulations on 10 months :D , thanks for your support , It means a LOT!!!!

I'm drinking , which I know isn't ideal as an alternative but my urges are reducing because of it :S

Doikers 25-11-2010 07:25 PM

What Film to watch to take my mind off things ?
Leon,
or,
Young Guns ?

EDIT:- I just bathed and washed my hair , now I'm cold and wet hmmmm:S

SoMuchMore 25-11-2010 07:35 PM

*hugs helen* congrats on the job!!! That is awesome! hope that your migraine has gotten a little better.

*hugs mark* i'm sorry you are so triggered. Please try not to drink too much.... I'm a bit worried for you. EDIT: I havent seen either of those movies heh.. sorry. but i hope watching a movie helps a bit.

*hugs ian* Sorry you aren't feeling great right now. Here if you need to talk, PM or in the ward :)

*hugs felicia* hope you get thru thanksgiving okay. It can be a really hard day i know :-/

*hugs lia* how r u doing?

*hugs matthew* we understand. no need to be sorry. you okay?

*hugs shad* i hope those side effects go away... they don't sound good at all.

*hugs kahlia* hope you managed to get some more sleep.

*hugs oliver* how r u today?

*hugs comely* I'm laura by the way. I think i forgot to say that when i set out the virtual welcome cookies lol. how r u doing?

I have so much to do.. I'm completely stressed out. I'm actually skipping my family get together today so I can work. Not that I mind that much b/c i really don't enjoy family get togethers, but still... the fact that i didnt even have the option to go is ridiculous.

Doikers 25-11-2010 07:45 PM

*Hugs Laura* I went to buy Alcohol but I purposely didn't buy very strong stuff , that is exept that half bottle of vodka I have already but I may not break into that ,I don't want to be blitzed just nicely warm and un-triggered. Is that too much to ask ?

SoMuchMore 25-11-2010 07:50 PM

no. being warm and un-triggered isn't too much to ask... i just wish alcohol didn't have to be the way to get there :-/ I didnt mean to sound judgmental or anything, i'm sorry if i did. *hugs*

Doikers 25-11-2010 07:59 PM

You don't sound judgemental , I can get that same feeling with Self Injury but I was SO freaked out that I was going to hit a vein , I was geinually frightened that I would do myself some proper damage * Tell self Drinking Is only occaisional*

MammaMia 25-11-2010 08:01 PM

Please stop drinking Mark :( It'll just make you feel worse at the end of the day. Also thought you couldn't drink because of the anti-abuse thing you're on??? *hugs* Thanks for the early congratulations =]

Laura, thanks sweetheart *hugs tight*

I really want/need to talk to my best friend :S Even though she did text me few times earlier when I told her about my job....just need to be patient and I'm **** at that.

*curls up*

Doikers 25-11-2010 08:12 PM

Helen I stopped taking My Antabuse on the 2nd of November to " prove I can not drink without drugs " Thankyou so much for caring *Hugs*