RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

shadowedsoul 07-10-2010 10:24 PM

Not sure I, hahahahahahahahahaha. =\

lia are you okay and safe ? fu$k i cant do this, really cant do this its way to much sorry. curls up

risenfromperdition 08-10-2010 04:20 AM

*wishes i could help every single person in here* :(
<3

i hate feeling triggered with no ****ing reason... especially when other people actually HAVE reasons and they're staying strong. pathetic *sigh*
oh and i get to research ed's for class... goody :/ wannaresearchonbadsites :/

Doikers 08-10-2010 08:54 AM

*Hugs Jill*

*Hugs Heather* Please stay safe .

RYUU 08-10-2010 02:12 PM

Am starting to make plans to end my life the devil wants this i want this
i have to write something to my husband but am unsure what to say what do you write in these sorts of things i need to find the words because its important
that i explain by am doing this so he understands the reasons

risenfromperdition 08-10-2010 02:20 PM

:/ take care ryuu. you dont need to make those plans, is there anyone offline you can talk to? <3

risenfromperdition 08-10-2010 02:20 PM

hmm am trying mark. hows you?

RYUU 08-10-2010 02:32 PM

there is no one i can talk to about it my cpn will just say i need to disregard the thoughts but its more than just thoughts now it actions things i need to do

Doikers 08-10-2010 04:11 PM

*Hugs Ryuu* You DON'T have to make these plans , you are stronger than this , you CAN make it through this :)

Doikers 08-10-2010 04:14 PM

I'm coping , I get to see my Friend tomorrow so am PSYCHED about that , I haven't seen her in like 7 or 8 weeks I finally get to give her her birthday presants from the 10th September:)

I'm worried about Lia .........

SparkleKitten 08-10-2010 06:11 PM

I'm so out of it today - new medication. I feel strange

SoMuchMore 08-10-2010 07:11 PM

*hugs heather* Sorry I missed you on facebook last night, i was at work... Hope you are okay. Message me if you need to hun.

*hugs mark* i'm glad that you are coping and going to see your friend tomorrow! thats exciting!

*hugs RYUU* I agree with mark, you can do this. You are such a strong person. Don't listen to them, they are not right.

*hugs sarah* sorry that your new meds are making your feel out of it. Side effects should wear off over time though. if they don't get too bad, try to stick with them for a little bit.

*hugs lia* i spyed you on this thread a little bit ago... I hope you are okay hun. You didn't seem okay when you last posted. We are here for you.

*wonders where everyone else is* April? Helen (i know you are at your friends.)? Oliver? Taz? Nicole? Felicia? Anybody?
I miss you all.

one_step_closer 08-10-2010 07:13 PM

*hugs everyone*

I got back today from my trip with the Prince's Trust. It was really good. I got to do things like abseiling and rafting. I didn't want to come home to the same old depressing ****.

SoMuchMore 08-10-2010 07:17 PM

*hugs lindsay* im glad that you had a good time! Try not to think about it as coming home to the same old depressing ****. Try to take some of that energy you have from the trip and channel it into life at home. Do little things are are nice for yourself.

risenfromperdition 08-10-2010 07:34 PM

i agree with laura :)

how're you dear?

Doikers 08-10-2010 07:50 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* It's good you had a great time with the princes trust , like Laura said, try and focus your positive energy into here and now :)

*Hugs Laura* How are you ? I'm releived you spotted Lia , thankyou for letting us know , was worried .

*Hugs Heather*

*Hugs Sarah* what new meds are you on? I hope the side effects wear off for you soon .

SparkleKitten 08-10-2010 08:37 PM

*hugs Mark* Citalopram, just feel really funny. :(

*hugs Heather*

*hugs Laura*

*hugs Lindsay*

*hugs RYUU*

*hugs Lia*

Sorry my individuals suck, I'm not with it at all :p

FlyingNy 08-10-2010 08:45 PM

I'm alive. Just so you know.

Doikers 08-10-2010 08:58 PM

*Hugs Sarah*

*Hugs Lia*you concerned me , are you okay? what happened to your pills? throw them away please :S

FlyingNy 08-10-2010 09:47 PM

Well they aren't inside me. But I'm sorry Mark, I don't know if they can. I like the security they bring, knowing I can end it any time I like...I'm scared though. I feel better than I did last night, but one of my best friends OD'd last night, and I could have done something. I'm so worried about her.

*Hugs everyone*

Doikers 08-10-2010 09:51 PM

Lia , I totally understand having the feeling of security your pills , I have the same thing with my blades . Please take good care of yourself :) I'm sorry to hear about your friend , how is she ?