RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 19-08-2010 11:42 AM

Hi Unicorn tears *waves*

Scarletdreamer 19-08-2010 12:09 PM

*big yawn* 6:07am and I'm up... of course. Am always up this early or earlier, but I'm always exhausted. Way to go, Mark, for being up early. ;) Although you probably will be tired later too. Ugh. I wish I could take away the nervousness but I'm sure that everything will go fine. And therapy is supposed to push you out of your comfort zone, it's supposed to make your mind stretch, and make you think about things you never would've thought about before. If that makes sense?

*cuddles Lex* Wish I could help, hon... :( Sorry I'm not much use right now.

*cuddles Taz* Hope you got in a good night's sleep!!! :)

*cuddles Kahlia* How're you doing, love??

*cuddles everyone else, and welcomes Unicorn Tears - I'm sorry if you've been here before and I've forgotten you, brain like a sieve, I swear!!* :)

Doikers 19-08-2010 02:01 PM

Yes that makes sense April , It's not called therapy she told me it's called motivational interviewing but I guess it's all to the same end . I don't know how you get up so early daily , I've already napped but I'm not sure I actually slept in my , just laid there feeling tired listening to music in the next room , I feel a little less tired though but still . Heh . *Hugs April*

Scarletdreamer 19-08-2010 02:15 PM

*cuddles Mark* Heh, "motivational interviewing" ... sounds like therapy to me. Lol. Anyway, I hope that it goes well. :) Seems like DBT is used a lot more in the UK than it is over here... here it's CBT CBT CBT... not sure if that's good or not. Meh.

I'm exhausted. (One of the prices I pay for getting up so early. >_<) It's going to be a busy day, with a spinning class (as in, spinning wool!!) with my mum this morning, and then getting my car inspected and having her oil changed this afternoon... guhh... am so damn tired and anxious and I really don't want to eat breakfast even though it's past 8am and I really ought to. :(

Played WoW for awhile, chatted with some friends... it was nice. :) Also, got some texts from another friend (one of the girls I'm "mentoring" at church) and she's not doing so well, so prayers/good thoughts for her would really be appreciated.

*hides in the warren with a plushie & a book*

Doikers 19-08-2010 02:19 PM

Sounds like you have a busy day April.
*Sends positive thoughts your friends way :) ZOOM! , across the Atlantic*

Scarletdreamer 19-08-2010 02:21 PM

Aw thanks Mark. :) *huggles*

Yeah, it's gonna be really tiring. I think my friend, with whom I was planning on getting together, is just going to have to wait til next week, because I want tomorrow as a relax-day, where I can just sit and do nothing (or rather, something - WoW or reading or practicing cello ^_^ - just not driving a total of about 70 miles to see her... lol). So I will tell her that. Heh. :-/ She'll be fine with it... but I feel like I'm letting her down. :(

*cuddles all of the wardies*

Doikers 19-08-2010 02:31 PM

You deserve a relax-day April , try not to feel guilty , you'll see your friend next week probably :)or maybe before then at church ?

MammaMia 19-08-2010 03:06 PM

*cuddles everybody*

Doikers 19-08-2010 05:31 PM

Met with Sharron (My Nurse)
We started a CBT based lifestyle model.
It wasn't as bad asI thought it would be but there is plenty of work to do to improve my life :S Hmmm That sounds stupid :(
I want to S.I. now, my mind is thinking a LOT and I just want to block it out :S I just took a Diaz , hopefully that will help.

ON a Happy note Sharron told me that she is 15 weeks pregnant :) I'm happy for her , but, I am worried about who will deal with me when she is on maternity leave , I trust Sharron a LOT and it's taken years to build up that trust . Man! that sounds selfish of me .
Also we are about the same age and it just brings to the forefront of my mind that I'm no-where near having a family and I feel at almost 30 I should be . Damn it that sound selfish to. I am genuinly happy for her though :)

Detour. Derail 19-08-2010 06:06 PM

Im...not quite sure whats real...I keep looking at my phone thinking its been like a minute....but ive been sat in the same position...just staring for half an hour...
or is this just a dream? I dont know.
I need help.
Im not ill.

Doikers 19-08-2010 06:14 PM

*Hugs Lex* :) I like your new avatar , did you draw it yourself ? Also do you prefer to be called Lex or Alex ? Sorry

misskitty112 19-08-2010 07:09 PM

*hugs everyone*
Went to Creative Writing this morning. My professor compares some of her assignments to therapy. I'm not sure wether to be excited or freaked out.
On the bright side, I have two short stories in the works! Oh oh oh, and for this class, we have to send stuff out to try to get published! Oh, I want to get published so so badly!
And... I still have my entire Brit Lit assignment to read. Gahhh... I can't get into it.

Doikers 19-08-2010 07:20 PM

*Hugs Felicia* Way to go on your two short stories !! Good luck getting published :)

nicole94 19-08-2010 08:32 PM

*hugs everyone then goes to sit in the corner*

Doikers 19-08-2010 08:52 PM

Nicole !! Hey how have you been? :) *Hugs*

I just blew 9 days S.I. free *sigh* it was bound to happen sometime . Sharron my nurse suggested I look up my BMI (Body Mass Index) online so I did , 1st one said I was obese , 2nd one said I was obese ,3rd one said I was obese , I didn't do a 4th one I got the message already . I knew I was fat and worthless , sorry

nicole94 19-08-2010 08:58 PM

*hugs mark* hey, ive been awful :( i went to go ape near aylesbury today which was fun but i was feeling majorly ill because i OD'd last night and then was feeling even more ill cause i was nervous and then they put the harness on me and it was a guy and he was like tightening it between my legs and it gave me flashbacks and that was it i just puked :( howre you?

misskitty112 19-08-2010 09:00 PM

*hugs Nicole* I'm sorry you're having a bad time
*hugs Mark* I'm sorry you SIed. If it helps, I don't think you're fat or worthless *extra hugs*

Anyone wanna go to my News Reporting class in about 40 minutes? I want a nap and a chance to unbury myself from the mass amounts of homework I have. Damn myself for deciding to take 17 hours when I knew I struggled enough taking 14.

MammaMia 19-08-2010 09:12 PM

*hugs Nicole* Sorry you've had a bad day :(

nicole94 19-08-2010 09:15 PM

*hugs helen* thanks, im just so exhausted :( and really want to cut.

MammaMia 19-08-2010 09:15 PM

Please try not to cut sweetheart, maybe have an early night??