RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 15-05-2010 05:27 AM

It really does suck. I can't let everything out, I'd never stop. Argh :'(

My jaw is so sore :( Damm TMJ really acting up at the moment.

I really should try sleep but am so scared.

mouse in darkness 15-05-2010 05:27 AM

*Hugs everyone who wants needs them*

Well another sleepless night. Bugger thought it had finally come to an end. *sighs in frustration*

Had a bad night good thing the workers are pritty clued on about some things when they have mh people about the house.

Spet the night alone locked in the sanctury of my room lost in music. Had to submurge at some point so I did just to chat online when we are allowed too.

Hi Mamamia? I see you. Sorry bad with names, memory is lacking somewhere in the recesses of the house. Offeres *Hugs*

MammaMia 15-05-2010 05:35 AM

Nicole, it's Helen :) Don't apologise, sure we all have forgotten each other's names. I know I have at times :P Thanks for offer of hugs *hugs back*

mouse in darkness 15-05-2010 05:41 AM

Hiya Helen. I have forgotten alot of names since I was last a regular on RYL.

Can't wait to see gp in two days. Hope fully he will let me get a script to get some sleep. Nothing that I have used iin the past is working.

Am so worried to about my youngest housemate.

MammaMia 15-05-2010 05:42 AM

Ahh bless.

I hope your doctor helps, I've got to go see a doctor next week to get a prescription and to ask questions. Could have done with seeing her today though. Well yesterday now...

Why you worried about your housemate? Sorry if it's private x

mouse in darkness 15-05-2010 05:45 AM

She got mobbed by a gang last night and we are unable to get hold of her. All we know is that she was discharged from hospital this morning and hasn't made any contact with us or her boyfriend. For pete sake she is only 15. I kind of have take to her as a little sister. No one let any one in the house know. We only found out because her boyfriend rang and asked after her and told us what had happened.

mouse in darkness 15-05-2010 05:47 AM

I spy Taz!

Hello!

MammaMia 15-05-2010 05:48 AM

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry. I hope she's okay as can be. Maybe she's gone to a friend's and not thought to contact anyone???

I can stop panicking now. My best friend (the person I was really worrying about) has texted me. Still worried about her anyway, but least she was asleep. *breathes*.....

mouse in darkness 15-05-2010 05:53 AM

That is some good news for you. I am glad.

Unfortunatley it was her friend who put her in that predicament and caused the situation. The source of all the information we have was through her boyfriend who like prince charming at least called the paramedics. Am unsure what role he played at this point in time. Am sooooooo worried gotta hope offline for a few going to take a five break to calm down.

MammaMia 15-05-2010 05:55 AM

Really hope she gets in contact soon. Let us know. Look after yourself too. I'm going to go crash to bed in a few minutes. *hugs lots and leave some for when you're back*

mouse in darkness 15-05-2010 06:06 AM

Tahnks, *Hugs back* I hope so too. I am trying just not dealing too well with my head. Am fighting not to go look for her as I can't figure out where to start and if she has traversed towards home.

Am so darn anxious now. Cant even find darn lighter to have smoke. Bugger it. I hope she is ok and hasn't singed herself out of hospital against medical adivice.

xxjuliexx 15-05-2010 07:17 AM

i hate work *kicks things*

silentgirl 15-05-2010 08:31 AM

"huddles in a corner and cries"

mouse in darkness 15-05-2010 08:49 AM

Offers *hugs and a blanket to silentgirl*

Kahlia1981 15-05-2010 09:00 AM

*walks over to silentgirl, puts an arm around her and offers tissues*

*hugs Nicole*

*disappears into a dark corner somewhere, sits down, rocks back and forth and chants "it can't rain all the time"*

silentgirl 15-05-2010 09:52 AM

"hugs Kahlia1981"ty for the tissues and the hug.
How are you going honey?
ty mouse in darkness. how are you?

mouse in darkness 15-05-2010 10:55 AM

Hi silentgirl- *hugs* Hiding in the arcade section.
Hihiheee

Kahlia-*Hugs*

Well my housemate finally got home. YAY am not sure what I feel now. She not look to well gotta go.

xxjuliexx 15-05-2010 10:56 AM

*curls up*

xxjuliexx 15-05-2010 11:42 AM

noone around...
cousre noones around it's either a friday or a saturday night and everyone has a life but me

one_step_closer 15-05-2010 12:22 PM

RYL is my life.