RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 04-12-2007 10:15 PM

Reallllllllllllly **** day *sob*

talkin about threats, zara cried, people seeming to ignore me, not findoing summat to help with my work, people ignoring me, feelin all so alone, being told my tutor wanted a word, headache has returned, forced to apolgise...finding out people are talkin bout me behind my back other than the people who are allowed to do so (i.e. jane, jess & tina are allowed to talk about tme...cus I know they do).....gettin scared earlier over summat stuipd....slipped up....peorid pains...

silentgirl 05-12-2007 03:45 AM

"hugs everyone"

then runs to her bed and cries. ive slipped up and cant get it out of my mind!!!!!!!!!!!

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Jetforce 05-12-2007 08:20 AM

**hugs all**

hang in there all...try and focus on something u enjoy and hopefully that would let ur mind forget about stuff that happened the nite before or whenever

PM me if need me

Jet

lost and alone 05-12-2007 10:14 PM

god danmit i cant do this anymore just need to stay here for a while, im not safe by myself i will end up cutting myself, cant cope anymore and im heading straight for another melt down. *starts to cry while rocking back and forth.

shadow.princess 06-12-2007 02:22 AM

*hugs everyone* sorry for not being around for a while, I had to change my username for certain reasons

(pm if you want to know what it was, I dont want to be found....)

Ileana 06-12-2007 02:32 AM

*Hugs* Xyon, you ok?

Ileana 06-12-2007 02:37 AM

I really don't know what's wrong now...I just feel so sad...alone and unloved. Things are not the way they were. I don't want to be me anymore.

Pomegranate 06-12-2007 02:41 AM

*hugs everyone*

*sigh* I need to check myself in...I just want to disappear, I want to scream at my friends and make them feel this, just for a week and then see if they tell me they don't like the fact I've 'changed'. I really want to hurt myself really badly but I can't. I hate responsibility.

Ileana 06-12-2007 07:33 PM

I wish someone would like...murder me. I wish this city was more dangerous...

Jetforce 06-12-2007 07:41 PM

We'll miss u Ileana if u were gone!!!

invisiblegirl 07-12-2007 01:27 AM

*walks in and camps in the corner with a pillow*
here for the long haul i think

shadow.princess 07-12-2007 06:48 AM

*cuddles*

its raining here, the storm is lovely its making me feel so much better, alots cleansing....

Im starting to feel really pathetic, Im having boyfriend issues and they are all being created by me, *feels stupid* that and people keep mentioning carols in the domain, which I want to go to but dont at the same time because of what happened last year.......*shuts up*

zowie 07-12-2007 02:09 PM

*screams* help

Ileana 08-12-2007 02:12 AM

My confidence kinda came back around today. I felt good about myself again...after a long while. I cleaned my room (which was super dirty) I washed my clothes and then my normal self started to come out. I shaved, showered and even plucked my eye brows after weeks of not doing so. They were getting bushy. I danced in my room while getting dressed. At last I didn't feel ugly and disgusting...then he arrives and I try to be a little seductive, you know, having had my confidence back I was being my lovely self. He plays with the cat and pushes me around in an annoying way. He's tired. We grab bite to eat and then back here, alone. So what's the ****ing point in getting my confidence back and shaving and all that **** we do to look better? I'm still here.

...and I bet he didn't even notice that last week I wore the same clothes for three days straight (I did shower though). I felt good today but it didn't bring me anything.
It doesn't matter if I wear a g-string or grandma panties. If I'm shaven or fuzzy. If my hair is dirty or clean. He won't notice.

...so I'm cheking in again and this time I want to be locked in a poorly illuminated room alone.

MammaMia 09-12-2007 01:08 AM

Make me believe everything is going to be ok?
Take me out of college for rest of this term, pleaseeeeee?

ferretmonster 09-12-2007 01:24 AM

*wonders if newbies are allowed to snuggle in*

*finds the fluffy slippers*

sopranonut 09-12-2007 02:53 AM

I can't sleep, too many thoughts and don't feel safe.
Can i rest here for a while?

Ileana 09-12-2007 03:05 AM

I scare myself sometimes.

Ileana 09-12-2007 03:06 AM

I need love. How sad and pathetic.

MammaMia 09-12-2007 03:27 AM

Not sad or pathetic.

Urgh, just shoot me or something?