RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Spirit of an Angel 05-03-2009 09:48 PM

thanks wild
so alone what do i do i c ome into here and lay my head down hoping for rest for head and body so alone tired stressed alone.

free spirit

Tears of Solitude 05-03-2009 10:54 PM

::::::::::::::::: hugs everyone :::::::::::::::::::

How is everyone this evening???

Nikki I hope you find a place to stay

Helen Im sorry Counselling was awful < big hugs >

Free Spirit I hope you dont find yourself alone in here

Wildly thanks for thinking of me

Katrica Please go and get your wound looked at.

Dayna I hope you are alright, thinking of you

Im feeling so tired today, tired of life I think. Tired of carrying on

Love Jade xxx

Damnation. 06-03-2009 12:26 AM

DFJKGHDGJDH LMFAO.

I fail. At. Life. And I can't stop giggling about it :X

ravynsoul 06-03-2009 12:41 AM

*sending hugs to everyone*

ravynsoul 06-03-2009 12:41 AM

what's wrong Dayna?

Kahlia1981 06-03-2009 12:43 AM

*leaves hugs for all, then sneaks into a corner*

Damnation. 06-03-2009 12:50 AM

Ravyn: LMAO. I made a rather silly mistake. You know that bastardly friend who I've bitched about in here before? Still talk to him, but I set his MSN name as 'Captain ****' when I got really angry at him, and didn't tell him.

WELL. I JUST PASTED PART OF OUR CONVO TO HIM. AND FORGOT TO CORRECT THE NAME LOL. So apparently he got rather offended by my choice of nickname...and it's hilarious :x

*Hugs Kahlia*

ravynsoul 06-03-2009 12:54 AM

*hugs Kahlia* how are things going with you?

Dayna: lol! that's quite amusing :) how have things been going with you, I haven't talked to you in a bit.

Damnation. 06-03-2009 12:56 AM

Ravyn: XDD I'm still giggling about it now. Been rather up and down for me. In the new place now, and we finally got notice of when the bailiffs would arrive (18th of March, wtf!). Still haven't done all the unpacking, 'cause the housemate and I are two lazy shits, and I'm gonna have my meds upped. And I've been referred to a mental health team. OH. AND I DIDN'T SI YESTERDAY =D.

And what about you?

ravynsoul 06-03-2009 01:03 AM

Dayna: Congrats on not SI'ing yesterday! That's good news that you'll be getting some more support. How are you liking the new place?

Things have been going fairly well with me. Still hating the fact that I don't have privacy on the computer.... stupid renovations.. but other than that my mood has been fairly stable and I'm fighting to stop SI'ing... and have made it longer than the last time [just over 2 weeks] so that is exciting for me :)

Damnation. 06-03-2009 01:11 AM

Oooh, well done you! *Hugs* And thankies ^__^

Yeah, the new place isn't too bad. The dog and housemate both seem to be fairly settled now. I sort of got used to this place like, the next day, lol. When do the renovations finish?

ravynsoul 06-03-2009 01:14 AM

*hugs back* lol, that's good that you settled in quickly :)

Not so sure about the renovations, hopefully within the month. ooh.. guess what, i get to go on a trip in July, to visit my cousin who's getting married... and it's in B.C. I'm very excited :)

Damnation. 06-03-2009 01:20 AM

^__^

Ooh, well fingers crossed it's pretty soon then. And nice one! You have fun when you go <3

ravynsoul 06-03-2009 01:25 AM

yeah, I'm hoping it will be finished up soon :) I liked it better when I didn't have to feel nervous going on her, cuz someone might find out...

well, i have to get going... hope you have a good night. *hugs*

*leaves hugs for the rest of the pysch ward :) *

Damnation. 06-03-2009 01:39 AM

Yeah, can't say I blame you. You have a good night too *hugs back*

Auburn Shadow 06-03-2009 01:46 AM

I... I don't think I can do this much longer.

Damnation. 06-03-2009 01:54 AM

*Hugs Louise*

Jetforce 06-03-2009 06:53 AM

*leaves some ice cream for ppl and hugs*

Hope every1 is well today

Xxx

MammaMia 06-03-2009 10:29 AM

*squishes all*

Now...I have some news :D I'm going away to York today so there is a chance I may not get online until Sunday. But I'm taking my laptop incase I can get a connection up in York :) I'm SO damm excited. Our preformance is TOMORROW & so is my birthday :o So no birthday wishes in here for me until around 12am england time please hahahaha ;)

zowie 06-03-2009 03:48 PM

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm doing so well :D
Love you all very much xxx