RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

l.e.g.o 20-09-2007 08:50 AM

*hugs*

i'm meant to be packing for uni but instead im hiding in here away from the sharp things

xx

Jetforce 20-09-2007 12:15 PM

**Hugs Jo**

Ur doing well..hang in there :-)

l.e.g.o 20-09-2007 12:28 PM

hmm im rubbish

Jetforce 20-09-2007 12:52 PM

Have faith in urself Jo :-)

U haven't touched the sharp things yet and ur doing well there!

l.e.g.o 20-09-2007 01:26 PM

didnt stay far enough away

xx

MammaMia 20-09-2007 04:58 PM

I can't even talk about certain things without feeling down afterwards.

I'm ****ing cutting and I know it's not the answer.

l.e.g.o 20-09-2007 05:35 PM

cut badly-im gonna disappear for a while from here as i dont know when i'll be able to get back on here

sorry all and take care

xxx

MammaMia 21-09-2007 12:11 AM

Bad night.

Grrrrr I hate her. I hate me. I hate this. I hate that. I hate everything. Wish I could stop this.

emily.disenchanted 21-09-2007 08:11 AM

*cries* I thought Id feel better, exams are over, I saw him again and all thats happened is me wanting to cut ********************

Johanna80 21-09-2007 08:51 AM

Had a big breakdown last night. Cried for over two hours.
I hate people who don't understand that I don't handle confrontations
*sits in corner with new banaids and thinking of buying a muffin*

Jetforce 21-09-2007 09:27 AM

**hugs Joanna and emily**

midnite 21-09-2007 06:30 PM

checks self back in again. i need somewhere safe that i can hide for a while, iīm scaring myself, donīt want to be alone. so so scared. i feel like a little kid again. i want to be a little again. :-(

MammaMia 21-09-2007 11:01 PM

Had a massive cutting session on/off today.

I hate life =[

Jetforce 22-09-2007 07:14 AM

**hugs midnite** Hang in there :-)

Dance!dance! i know life sux but u gotta hang in there...ur special to so many ppl

midnite 22-09-2007 07:59 AM

thanks for the hugs, i needed them. not so sure bout hangin in tho.

sits in a corner n cries

Jetforce 22-09-2007 08:50 AM

*offers u some cupcakes to eat midnite*

midnite 22-09-2007 09:53 AM

thanks for the offer but i donīt do food at the minute

Johanna80 22-09-2007 10:08 AM

the qurator at my studentnation have let me know that I'm not welcome there anymore. I think i scare them. And my ADs make me look drunk, so now they also think I have drinkingproblems. If this turns out to be PMS Im going to be SO mad!!
*hides under a cover and wish i had a cat*

midnite 22-09-2007 10:20 AM

hugs johanna

emily.disenchanted 22-09-2007 10:52 AM

everything is going wrong, I feel so sick and its making me more depressed

Jetforce 22-09-2007 10:53 AM

**hugs Johanna*

~*Rainbow*~ 22-09-2007 11:18 AM

Hey

*hugs* For everyone!

Sorry i aint been here much.

If anyone needs to talk im always available in some way or another!

Sixx

MammaMia 22-09-2007 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetforce (Post 283560)
Dance!dance! i know life sux but u gotta hang in there...ur special to so many ppl

I know I have to hang on in here. This lovely world that hurts so bad. I know I'm special to so many people. I have a lot of people who mean a lot to me aswell, wether it's because they're my family...or a friend...or one of my best friends...or just a part of my fantastic support network. I think it'd hurt them bad too. I keep ****ing self harming and nobody is seeing the signs that something is seriously wrong!!! I'll bet that one of my family will notice this weekend but it's not them I want to notice because they're not very nice to me about it. I think they just don't understand or something. It's been a rough year anyway and I so know there's still more to come. I keep thinking somebody, maybe close is going to die. I don't know why I just get this dodgy feeling about it. There's so much going around in my head. I jus want to cut constantly, because even with the amount I've done this past week only a few scratches have been left behind. I hate this, I hate everything, I'm mixed up!

shadowedseraph 22-09-2007 11:49 PM

*hugs Dance!Dance* i just wanted to say that i'm hearing what your saying and that i care

emily.disenchanted 23-09-2007 12:23 PM

why is it that people love and are loved and here I am lonely and alone and feeling like **** *cries* I feel so pathetic no one ever wants me people come to me for advice as the last resort and thats it, Im unwanted and unneeded, it would just be easier to drop dead

midnite 23-09-2007 12:25 PM

big hugs to emily. i donīt believe that thats true, someone somewhere always wants you hun.

Jetforce 23-09-2007 12:30 PM

**hugs emily**

I agree with midnite..there is always someone who wants u :-)

down*in*the*dumps 23-09-2007 01:20 PM

checks in, sits in corner and looks out window.
she speaks in third person sometimes
it makes her life more like fiction than the reality she faces every day
its not working anymore
she needs hepl, and nobody can see to give it to her
shes a danger to herself and nobody cares

Jetforce 23-09-2007 01:33 PM

**hugs down*in*the*dumps**

Hang in there m8 :-)

MammaMia 23-09-2007 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowedseraph (Post 284657)
*hugs Dance!Dance* i just wanted to say that i'm hearing what your saying and that i care

Thanks, this whole weekend has gone wrong =[

battlekitten 24-09-2007 01:13 PM

*finds quiet corner, sits with blanket*

MammaMia 24-09-2007 03:25 PM

Will this PAIN please stop? My arm hurts well bad :(

Sugar and Spice 25-09-2007 10:26 AM

*hugs those in need*
I'm so sorry to see that you are still really hurting Helen.

Jetforce 25-09-2007 02:23 PM

**hugs all who needs them and leaves a few cookies to u to eat**

Sugar and Spice 25-09-2007 06:54 PM

*eats some cookies and offers hot drinks around*

MammaMia 25-09-2007 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tortured Beauty (Post 288051)
*hugs those in need*
I'm so sorry to see that you are still really hurting Helen.

Thanks *hugs back*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetforce (Post 288291)
**hugs all who needs them and leaves a few cookies to u to eat**

Thanks.

Emotionally I've not stop hurting like hell for ages....and I don't like getting happy anymore because I come crashing down again, usually sooner than later. Obv cutting still isn't helping.

I sent an email to my enabler today (shes like one of my helpers at college) about Tina's supiciousness and the fact that I wanted to tell her too.It was about me starting to self harm/cutting again :wow:

Sugar and Spice 25-09-2007 09:12 PM

*hugs Helen*
If you ever need a chat, my pm bow is open. As is my email inbox.

TheSuffererComplex 25-09-2007 10:44 PM

*hugs Dance!Dance!4eva* hope things get better for you soon.

I'm doing very shaky, i'm taking a girl I like out to lunch tommorow because we have an early release.

But the school work is starting to get to me, I forgot how hard holding on to my date was while school work gets piled on top of me

MammaMia 26-09-2007 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tortured Beauty (Post 288957)
*hugs Helen*
If you ever need a chat, my pm bow is open. As is my email inbox.

Thank you. I don't know what to do anymore. I think I want to be dead again, I didn't want to hit rock bottom again and be an at all time low. I miss my nephew- not seen in him in almost 2 months, I miss Jess even though I see her nearly every damm day, I miss my best friend because except occasional hello I've not spent any damm time with her since mid august. I really want to keep on coping but I can't? Arrrrrrrgh I DON'T KNOW =S

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSuffererComplex (Post 289195)
*hugs Dance!Dance!4eva* hope things get better for you soon.

Thanks.

charcoalchild 26-09-2007 12:21 PM

*im pathetic.. pls just ignore me as i hide under a blanket*

(or better still... sh*ot me... put me out of this misery)

(((( hugz to everyone who needs them )))

MammaMia 26-09-2007 05:12 PM

****ing messed up still. Things have been calm today again....but worried about one of my friends driving to work even though she had a migraine. :( Jess did get my email and it on top of it...wonder what she means? Looks like things are slowly getting better. BRACES OFF IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jetforce 27-09-2007 09:52 AM

I feel like no one loves me :-(

Rejected....feeling very rejected hmmm

emily.disenchanted 27-09-2007 10:00 AM

he is going on a date tomorrow night, I'm happy for him but also scared, I cant see him get hurt again I cant stand seeing him cry, I know the guy is will be with and he is genuine and is really nice but I still get really worried and scared he is like my brother, my best friend and lot more

Jetforce 27-09-2007 01:24 PM

**hugs emily**

I'm sure ur friend will be okies there...he won't get hurt, coz ur a good friend looking after him!

Jetforce 27-09-2007 02:06 PM

**hugs carol**

Ur a special person there!

~*forever_broken*~ 27-09-2007 05:06 PM

Checking in again...not sure I left the last time...no good to anyone...so sorry.
*searches for her stuffed lamb, blanket and pillow...sets up camp in corner and cries*

MammaMia 27-09-2007 05:55 PM

I'm a ****ing mess inside.

emily.disenchanted 27-09-2007 09:20 PM

*hugs Ally and DanceDance* that seems silly to me, you would never hurt them *hugs*

MammaMia 27-09-2007 09:49 PM

I'm ****ing messed up.

I think I want to ****ing die.

I want the happy me back, that I knew in July.

Feels like she's gone and not coming back.

Everything seems to think things are getting better.

But no, they don't know how I truely feel, they don't see me come home every night since college started and was sad/upset or whatever negative except two/three nights. I can't keep up with my college work when I'm in this state. I'm so ****ing stuipd, I really am.

Why must I mess everything up seriously? I really feel like I do. I keep falling out with friends, some which I will admit maybe weren't worth my friendship in the end. But I need my friends more than ever and they can't give me the support I need I guess. I can't control ANYTHING!

I might be in trouble at college. I'm not sure if anyone who knows about it gives a flying **** as much as I do. Then my parents will find out about that and how much I can be late. Then I'll be in **** with them. My parents don't believe me when I say it's not my fault I don't sleep easily, but relly I can admit to everyone else part of it is...my fault.

WTF am I doing?

I saw one of my support teachers today, and she was like I've improved well in 3 weeks, from being taking out of class in tears to trying to deal with things. ****s sake. She doesn't know about any of the thoughts that enter my head. But she knows most of my **** already (just not my self harm- though she asked about my hand too yay another wondering person. Also she dont know about my suidical thoughts/stuff).

I could tell her, but I can't. Not because it's hard (although that's a reason), I've only known her 3 weeks already. She can't keep any of that to herself if I told her. Plus I'm just going to have to hold it in until monday which I ****ing probs won't be abe to get around to talking about. What is the point in ANYTHING I do? I want the happy helen back, that I knew in July. Every day I feel like I'm living a lie somehow. There are days where I get happy and think it's going to get better. But then something comes along or my bloody mood comes flying back down.

I can't take it anymore, yeah sure I've only ****ing lived 17.5 years and a bit more. Still have so much more to do, see & exprience. But I CANNOT do this. I can't talk to anyone about this **** that's happened in the past week and although it wasn't all ****.

I came out from seeing Jane, feeling really down and **** sake she's just a teacher really and a very good one at that. I know there are people who care and want to help. But the people who could really help, I can't even admit much to. I should be spending my free time at college more I guess doing college stuff. Esp when I go home, not going home, coming online, eating dinner, falling asleep, and eventually going to sleep properly. I have uni coming up aswell and I need to be doing stuff for that too. What's the ****ing point? I'm so bloody stuipd. I can't even keep up with the work I feel, when I'm in this state (well the stuff set by people). Lke I said, I go home every night and since I started college I've felt **** every night bar two or three.

I better go & change now, dry my hair, do my psychology homework & then take a ****ing OD, but don't worry it won't be a high amount but I'll be ill in college tomorrow fun!

**** sake I'm unwell =|

TheSuffererComplex 27-09-2007 11:03 PM

Eh. I'm a idiot. I cut last night. Any real reason for it? no. Why did I do it then? I have no friggin clue. Thats whats pissing me off so much. And the fact that I feel it nssacary to lie to my councler. she's a nice lady too. She don't deserve me lying to her on a weekly basis. Yet I do it anyway. Freaking idiot me.