RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PoisonedApple 17-12-2010 05:52 PM

Quote:

-hugs back and accepts the plushie and smiles- thanks

My counseling appointment was today. I can tell my counselor wants me in a hospital, but I can't be in one. Can't afford it, no insurance. I don't get to see her again for like a month.

And my gma isn't mad. I wrote her a letter telling her my story and what I was diagnosed with and stuff...told her I struggle with cutting and have attempted taking my own life. I told her that because I wanted to let her know that I was glad I got to meet her. If I had waited one more day before I sent that letter, I wouldn't have sent it. She just worries about me and stuff.

No one is really mad at me, actually. There's a girl I see and hear that controls me. She is the reason I dissociate. She makes me do things I don't want to do, like cut and stuff. She has been trying to get me to commit suicide a lot lately. She gives me options, you see...she says I have to either cut myself or die. I do want to die, but I don't want to yet because of the holidays and stuff. I don't know, though, she's been growing stronger. I just...I don't know anymore...

-squeezes the plushie- whats going on with you? -looks up at you from the corner-
hmmm where to start... I didn't think your gma was ad I just wanted that portion of your post in the proper order in my head lol sometimes stuff comes out differently than I want it to or makes less sense outside my head :) seems this time two subjects got stuck together... I'm glad you were honest with your gma and can talk to her *hugs*
as for the other portion, I was figuring that the girl causing you to dissociate my have her own motivations or emotions in regards to causing you to si or dissociate in general. wondered if maybe communication might help some. Does that make more sense?

*hugs everyone* How is everybody this morning/evening?

PoisonedApple 17-12-2010 05:54 PM

*puts heating blanket on Sarah*

Doikers 17-12-2010 05:56 PM

*Hugs Crimson* I'm Feeling low , I don't know what to do about it , I want to be asleep *sigh* How are you in your timezone Crimson?

FlyingNy 17-12-2010 06:04 PM

*Hugs all*

Doikers 17-12-2010 06:06 PM

I think I'll take a bath. Just a quick one. I just think I'll get clean now or I'll not bath tonight . Um just on a side note does anyone know if UK banks are open on Saturdays? I don't know hmmm

Doikers 17-12-2010 06:07 PM

*Hugs Lia*

SparkleKitten 17-12-2010 06:09 PM

Some are, some aren't Mark, depends on who you're with.

*snuggles up in heating blanket*

*cuddles Mark and Crimson and Lia*

PoisonedApple 17-12-2010 06:42 PM

Quote:

*Hugs Crimson* I'm Feeling low , I don't know what to do about it , I want to be asleep *sigh* How are you in your timezone Crimson?
Wishing I was still in bed asleep... *makes tea for Mark*

SoMuchMore 17-12-2010 06:43 PM

*hugs everyone*

I had a major panic attack last night and wound up SI-ing... not badly... but still :-( I was doing so well, about 2 months with nothing and then... *sigh*
I woke up with a fever this morning too. So unless i feel better i won't even get to celebrate the end of finals...
and the hits just keep on coming.

sorry i'm all whiny and didn't do individuals... i'll catch up later tonight after my test is over.

Doikers 17-12-2010 06:45 PM

*Hugs Crimson* Thanks for the tea :)

Doikers 17-12-2010 06:51 PM

*Hugs Laura* I'm sorry you had a panic attack , Could you think of your S.I. as a blip in an otherwise S.I. free 2 months? 2 Months is really great :) I hope your fever go's away soon Laura Hun . GOOD LUCK with your test

SparkleKitten 17-12-2010 06:51 PM

*cuddles Laura* I hope you're okay hun, stay safe and I hope the test goes well

*cuddles Mark* I also hope you're okay. I'm here for you if you need me

*snuggles Crimson* I wish I was still in bed, been the same all day, now its like 6pm >:(

PoisonedApple 17-12-2010 06:58 PM

hugs Laura* Mark's right, hun, it's just a slip up. We all have them. You made it 2 months! *throws confetti* Hope your fever goes away and you do well on your test.

*hugs Mark*

*hugs Sarah* Now there's an idea... lets nap in our ward beds!

Doikers 17-12-2010 06:59 PM

*Hugs Sarah* Thanks Hun , I'm going to eat now but I'll be back on in a few minutes .

Doikers 17-12-2010 07:12 PM

*Spots and Hugs JK*How are you this morning? Thanks for your PM :)

jonikd 17-12-2010 07:15 PM

*waves back to Kitty*
Mark - I PMed you about the book, Steven Levenkron wrote it, and was recommended by my therapist for my friend to read. I haven't read it and also struggle to finish books, I have 4 by my bed lol.

Laura, 2 months is amazing, and you've just done it which means you can do it again. Well done babe, I'm very proud [and a little jealous!]

Hope Owen got to sleep and that we see Julie here again in the next day or so too :)

All your talk of snow, its raining heavily wih thunder and 26 degrees celcius here today, 90% humidity, gross!

Our Christmas Day is normally held in the sun, around a pool having a barbeque. Quite different on this side of the world that's for sure.

Hugs for you all, try have a good day or sleep wherever you are
JK
x

jonikd 17-12-2010 07:16 PM

Hey Mark, I'm OK today, my friend is coming up from Christchurch [about 1hr20 flight away] for a few days so I'm off to pick her up soon. She keeps me out of trouble :)

How bout you?

Doikers 17-12-2010 07:20 PM

I'm flatter than I care to be , emotionally , mentally , just low and I can't figure out how to make it go away:S

SparkleKitten 17-12-2010 07:23 PM

I want to have a sunny warm Christmas. I swear I need to migrate around the globe to stay in summer conditions.

Anyway, Hi JK (I don't believe we've met) I'm Sarah :)

My sister just got home, and brought a freind over unannounced, she'd been in town till 6pm, even though its the last Friday out before Christmas and thus Mad Friday... Its so dangerous out and she's 14, but mum was okay with it. Now mums ripping into me because I'd rather believe acedemic researchers than the TV and media about climate change and the student fees... I hate it here.

Doikers 17-12-2010 07:28 PM

*Hugs Sarah* I'm sorry you are having a torrid time where you are:( *Cuddles*