RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

SoMuchMore 18-09-2010 08:11 PM

*hugs mark tight* You are right. Tomorrow is a new day. I'm sorry you injured but don't beat yourself up about it too much.

I'm... eh... i dont know. I don't feel like being productive at all and I really need to be... but i keep working and working all the time and now i just feel like being lazy.. bad... Plus I keep thinking about other things... Won't go into it because it might be triggering but yeah... i don't know.

Doikers 18-09-2010 08:24 PM

*Hugs Laura back* You could over-work yourself Laura , it's good to take some time out for yourself . I'm sorry you are having triggering thoughts too :S

I just want to sleep , I guess I feel bad about packing in the day before 9pm so I'll try to hold on until then.

SoMuchMore 18-09-2010 08:30 PM

yea i know i could over-work myself but i feel like i should be able to handle all of this... other people do.

Hope that when you go to bed sleep comes easily. Sometimes sleep is for the best, I don't think you need to feel bad about it.

Doikers 18-09-2010 08:39 PM

Night (An eeriely quiet) ward .
Thanks for our little chat Laura I needed it :)

Catch you all tomorrow.

one_step_closer 18-09-2010 08:40 PM

*hugs everyone*

SoMuchMore 18-09-2010 08:41 PM

No problem Mark. Sleep well *hugs*

*hugs Lindsay* how are you?

shadowedsoul 18-09-2010 09:15 PM

cuddles all, curls up under blanket in the corner

FlyingNy 18-09-2010 09:30 PM

Hey all.

How are you Lindsey and Jill?

Hey Laura and Mark, I hope you're both feeling better. I'm sorry you injured Mark, but try not to beat yourself up too much about it.

xx

shadowedsoul 18-09-2010 09:53 PM

erm not bad, hows you lia?

Kahlia1981 18-09-2010 09:57 PM

*huggles/waves at all*

FlyingNy 18-09-2010 10:00 PM

I'm not too bad. Now. I was a bit **** last night though. I had a massive row with Sam and came close to kicking her out of my head. I know she's not even real, but I'm so angry with her by now. Angry and betrayed. Urgh, how come people are never who you think they are? And how nuts do I sound now? Arguing with fictional people inside my head...

risenfromperdition 18-09-2010 10:39 PM

*sits in corner of ward*
who wants to have dinner for me so i dont hafta >.>
and mum noticed my shoulders cuz she made me try on soem sleeveless top at the mall, but thankfully i convinced her they're just red cuz i took a hot shower earlier o_O
*sigh*
wonder what woulda happened if was honest... prolly get told was blaming them so isnt worth ittt

hope you guys is kay
*hugs mark*

risenfromperdition 18-09-2010 10:39 PM

you dont sound nuts lia <3

shadowedsoul 18-09-2010 11:26 PM

aaaaaaaargh!!!!!!! im really pissed off right now. screw everthing im past caring.

risenfromperdition 18-09-2010 11:46 PM

:/ wats up hun?

FlyingNy 18-09-2010 11:59 PM

*Hugs Jill* What's the matter?

Hey Heather. I hope you're alright. And thanks for not agreeing that I am nuts :) I am though, but never mind.

shadowedsoul 19-09-2010 12:03 AM

.hahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahh aahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahah. fu*k i dont care. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

FlyingNy 19-09-2010 12:26 AM

Erm...are you alright Jill?

shadowedsoul 19-09-2010 12:35 AM

erm i really cant do this. hahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha damn it thats so funny. hahahahahahhaha.

Scarletdreamer 19-09-2010 02:13 AM

I. Am. ****ing. Sick. Of. This.

WTB (WoW slang for "Want to Buy"): replacement set of parents.

My parents just aren't being there for me. I need some wisdom from someone who's had a lot of years under his/her belt. And I can't turn to my parents. I just need support from someone like that. I don't know to whom I can turn. I have no one in my life that could act as "replacement parents." I don't have any grandparents left anymore... they all died years ago. I'm scared I'm going to be turning to imaginary people soon for wisdom. Which may be a good thing, in a way, because it means that I have that wisdom that I need within me...

I mean, example of BAD PARENTING (which most of you probably don't need, but whatever): was talking to my dad on the phone. He asked me how my Saturday (today) had been. I told him that it was bad until 4pm (which is when I was to go on a walk with a close friend, one of my few). He didn't even ASK WHY it was bad. He just accepted that it was and moved on. WHY DIDN'T HE ASK?!?!? :'( I realize that this is probably small in terms of what some of you go through every day... and I know that my parents are "good people," as the phrase goes... they... just aren't being what I need. :'(

I don't know. I am hurting in so many ways right now, I can't even begin to describe. I've been a veritable FOUNTAIN of tears this weekend so far... spent so much time crying that my eyes feel dry & swollen. Then Jarrod walked out of the room last night when I kept on saying that my life sucks, because, well, I don't want to get into a religious debate on here (PLZ DO NOT NEED THAT), but because it felt to him like blasphemy. Anywho... dunno if any of that made sense... sorry for blabbering on about myself again. :'(

KUDOS TO YOU if you got through that post... :-S