RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 21-12-2008 01:49 AM

Ooooh sounds kinda fun hehe Dayna, so you good at drawing? Well I know you said you were learning though... :)

Katiiiiiiie I'm gonna misssssssssssss you

Snuffles 21-12-2008 02:21 AM

I'm gonna miss you too *Cries*

Damnation. 21-12-2008 02:47 AM

Eeee, we'll see you when you get back, Katie *hugs*

Hells: I'm okay, even if I say so myself (*suddenly feels rather bigheaded* ._.) but there's still room for improvement

Snuffles 21-12-2008 03:05 AM

Yes you will! Though if I get on the net at Trents parents place then I will be able to come on here and say hi ;)

Damnation. 21-12-2008 03:07 AM

;o Fingers crossed then!

Snuffles 21-12-2008 03:51 AM

Tehehehe yeah =) Would be good =)

Oh sorry Helen for leaving you online =( We was doing a scan and had to close msn and then we went to the shops and I came back and you were gone =(

How are you Dayna? How's everyone else?

Kahlia1981 21-12-2008 04:08 AM

Have fun on your trip Katie.

I crashed out for 2 hours again today. Right around lunchtime. I wonder if I'm trying to tell me something lol.

Damnation. 21-12-2008 04:16 AM

Kahlia: Why not go take a nap, or something?

Katie: Ehh...still triggered. A little concerned for a friend, but not really sure what to say, either. You?

Pomegranate 21-12-2008 04:33 AM

Glad you got some sleep Kahlia. I like naps.

Enjoy your trip Katie and have a great Christmas :)

How's the drawing going Danya? Hope you are managing to ignore the triggered stuff. Just let your friend know you are there, she probably already knows but I always like to be reminded so maybe it may help her/him too? Dunno....just a thought.

Yay for Heath Ledger Marie Anne! Hope you had a good evening.

*pokes Helen* Hope you are asleep girlie!

----

Helen is right HTT= home treatment team, used to be called crisis team. I just feel so....bleh. I can't sleep and I am supposed to be working in a few hours. I just don't know how tomorrow will work. My body is so agitated but my brain is just exhausted in every way. Triggered :(

Damnation. 21-12-2008 04:41 AM

Emma: I'm doing the colouring for it atm. Bit of a longwinded job, seeing how I have a habit of doing things in a cack-handed fashion, lol.

As for feeling triggered, trying to ignore it, but tis rather difficult when my mind keeps going 'grab a blade grab a blade grab a blade grab a blade' and so forth x_x.

And yeah, my friend does know that I'm here for him...but I think he's upset about something that I haven't experienced. So I just sort of feel a bit helpless D:

Damnation. 21-12-2008 07:16 AM

You know what? I ****ing GIVE UP holding on any more.

I am NOT going to fight my Goddamn ****ing urges any more. I've had enough **** now. I refuse to take any more

Kahlia1981 21-12-2008 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Poisonous.Cyanide. (Post 1299240)
As for feeling triggered, trying to ignore it, but tis rather difficult when my mind keeps going 'grab a blade grab a blade grab a blade grab a blade' and so forth x_x.

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Poisonous.Cyanide. (Post 1299297)
You know what? I ****ing GIVE UP holding on any more.

I am NOT going to fight my Goddamn ****ing urges any more. I've had enough **** now. I refuse to take any more

Dayna : I know exactly how you feel. I realise that it doesn't help to ease the urges any, or make the sufferring any less. I hope you can manage to stay safe. However, if you do give in, we're still here for you. *offers safe hugs and wishes that you can remain as safe as possible*

-----

I'm urging really badly. My hallucinations are ganging up on me because I've eaten and haven't done x,y & z. I'd really like one of those removable heads right now because mine sucks arse big time.

Snuffles 21-12-2008 08:14 AM

I feel the same guys.. I really do.. I feel like I've failed my family. I was planning on getting Krispy Kremes tomorrow for the family.. I told them I was bringing a surprise but coz we're leaving so early it will be too early to buy them coz they won't be open.. it bloody sucks. It really does.. I know it's just donuts.. but xmas needs to be perfect. It HAS to be. I just can't add another disappoinment to an already shitful christmas. I feel like ****. I've hit breaking point. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I dunno what to do. Perhaps I'll just huddle in a corner. *shrugs* I dunno... I don't really wanna tell anyone though.. I don't wanna ruin this.. "cheerful season" for anyone else. Must go... *cuddles everyone* Please take care xx

Kahlia1981 21-12-2008 08:28 AM

Katie : Even though you may not get this until you return I just wanted to send you some safe hugs. Please stay safe. *hugs you*

Snuffles 21-12-2008 08:32 AM

Thanks Kahlia. I'll get messages tonight. I will be on till like we go to bed then you won't see me properly till we get back. Thanks *cuddles* Stay safe too as well? *hugs*

Auburn Shadow 21-12-2008 09:09 AM

*leaves hugs for everyone*

Sorry haven't been around much recently, internet connection's been a bit sporadic, but it should be all fixed now and everything.

I'll reply to everything properly later when I have a bit more time, but I just wanted to say hi for the moment.

mouse in darkness 21-12-2008 11:05 AM

*Triggering* SI/Suicide

I have been feeling very ow over the past few weeks. Have been trying to stop myself from SI but failing miserably. Am not coping with my thoughts or the pressure the family put on christmas, but I put on a brave faceand pretend. That way they will all be happy
I have had suicidal thoughts for the last week constantly and am trying not to act on it.

Kahlia1981 21-12-2008 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snuffles (Post 1299330)
Thanks Kahlia. I'll get messages tonight. I will be on till like we go to bed then you won't see me properly till we get back. Thanks *cuddles* Stay safe too as well? *hugs*

Katie : I'll try to stay safe as well. *cuddles back*

Snuffles 21-12-2008 12:00 PM

Ok night night everyone. Am off to bed. WIll talk to most of you in the new year =) Take care all alright! *cuddles*

MammaMia 21-12-2008 12:25 PM

*cuddles everyone tight*