RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

risenfromperdition 09-06-2010 09:45 AM

here if you wanna chat :)
and have a safe cuddle [touchless if want] :)

fml. i shouldnt be awake lol.

MammaMia 09-06-2010 10:19 AM

*curls up and hides* Please please please.

Doikers 09-06-2010 10:21 AM

Sorry for lack of individual replies ,
NIce Cat Heather , very pettable :)
I'm just going to go and read your R/V/ thread in a sec April

Ugh I just want to go back to bed , I think I might after my coffee lol ,I am at my parents overnight for my mums Birthday :) so I may lack in repleies .

Also sorry I missed you AGAIN on Facebook April

Doikers 09-06-2010 10:24 AM

April I read your R/V thread , I'm sorry you're hurting mut try not to do anything "Stupid" *Comforting Hugs"

CrazyHayley 09-06-2010 10:26 AM

*comes into the common room for a visit*

oh dear, not a good night or morning for my fellow wardies. Anything I can do to help? *offers huggles to those who can accept them*

I'm not too good with my M.E symptoms this morning but I'm determined to use my new powers of rational thinking to not let it drag me down and I will just see how the day goes and what I'm able to do. So I'll probably be napping in the corner over there *points* from time to time, or talking rubbish due to brain fog, but I'll be here for huggles on and off. Sorry for lack of individual replies.

CrazyHayley 09-06-2010 10:32 AM

ooh April I've just caught up with your rant/vent thread. Oh my lovely April, I'm lacking words that I think would comfort you, I'm aching for you and wanting to thump Jarrod for making you feel that way. Just try to hang on and resist those SU urges. Please, you are worth so much more than giving in. *comforting huggles*

I spy a mark and Helen!! *extra huggles!!*

wolfos3d 09-06-2010 11:28 AM

I shouldn't have eaten. *hides in the corner*

*hugs for April and anyone else who could use one*

Doikers 09-06-2010 11:40 AM

*hugs Jessica*

Scarletdreamer 09-06-2010 11:59 AM

i still hurt hurt hurt

found out that jarrod gave up on praying for me daily
he used to
but he stopped

that hurt

i feel like we're falling apart before my own eyes

i can't handle this

Scarletdreamer 09-06-2010 12:49 PM

updated r/v for anyone who's interested in reading it...

:crying:

Scarletdreamer 09-06-2010 12:55 PM

and i just wanted to say - and sorry for not saying it earlier - thanks for all of the support, you're lovely people... *cuddles all 'round*

xxjuliexx 09-06-2010 12:56 PM

my eye so tried:crying: :crying: :snoozle: :snoozle: :snoozle: :snoozle: :snoozle: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:

april: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Scarletdreamer 09-06-2010 01:05 PM

thanks julie, love. sleep well when you do go to bed - it must be getting late where you are!!

i spies an oliver. :) *hugs*

Doikers 09-06-2010 01:09 PM

April I read up on your R/V Thread , sorry I have no good dvice but I feel that res would be awesome you though *Extra Super Awesome Hugs*

wolfos3d 09-06-2010 01:22 PM

*huge hugs for April*

Scarletdreamer 09-06-2010 01:31 PM

thanks jess & mark... *cuddles & hugs back*

i just... hurt so much right now. i don't know if i can handle work today. :'(

frenchhorn 09-06-2010 03:11 PM

*hugs April* I'm sorry but I havnt read your rv thread at the moment, I'm pretty fragile and the film last night sent me over the edge and don't want that to happen again, but I will read it when I'm a bit more stable

Hi Jess, don't think we've met, I'm Oliver *waves*

*cuddles everyone on the ward*

I am trying to sort myself out today, sort out where I am living for next year, getting new driving licence and passport, doing some practice, I have my new french horn now, he is amazing and is called Henry VIIII!!!
I may post some pictures later

Doikers 09-06-2010 03:52 PM

*Hugs Oliver* Cool a new Frech Horn , is it your 9th?

frenchhorn 09-06-2010 04:06 PM

no its only my 2nd, its called Henry VIIII cos I'm a tudor geek and so the next Henry after Henry VIII!! (yes its geeky)

*hugs Mark* how are you doing?

MammaMia 09-06-2010 04:10 PM

*cuddles everyone lots*

Doikers 09-06-2010 04:18 PM

*hugs Helen*

*Hugs Oliver* I'm feeling **** , just so depressed I've been napping all day but been woken by phone calls , people at the door every hour , It's my Mums birthday tonight so I am at my parents overnight , *Puts on Happy Mask for practice*

Scarletdreamer 09-06-2010 05:36 PM

*curls up next to Mark* I'm sorry that you're feeling so low... is there anything I can do? :(

*cuddles Oliver* YEY a new instrument!! I want to see pics. :D

*cuddles Hels* How are you doing, sweet?

I'm a bit better... still hurting, obviously, but that's not gonna go away very quickly...

Wish I could say something more constructive. :(

MammaMia 09-06-2010 05:48 PM

*hugs April tightly*

Not having a good day at all :( Ugh, not impressed.

Plus my best friend is being transferred to ED clinic tonight :'( Less than 2 hours to go now.

Scarletdreamer 09-06-2010 06:02 PM

I'm sorry you're not having a good day. I hope that it gets better... :( *cuddles tight* and I also hope that the ED clinic helps your bestie.

I'm really really anxious right now... :'(

More stapling/folding to do in a moment... :-/

Scarletdreamer 09-06-2010 06:42 PM

updated r/v again..........

*rocks and cries some more*

Kitkat :) 09-06-2010 06:46 PM

*lays on the floor*

Scarletdreamer 09-06-2010 07:32 PM

*huggles Kathryn* What's up, love?

Doikers 09-06-2010 08:17 PM

Whats wrong? *Kathryn Hugs*

*Hugs Helen I hope the ED clinic helps your friend :)

*HUGE HUGGLES April* I don't know if there is anything you can do , Hugs are always welcome though.

I'm on my parents laptop so sporadic net access until tomororow morning , when I hope to have my net access at my flat.

EDIT: Just to let you know April I read your R/V thread , *huggles*

SoMuchMore 09-06-2010 08:21 PM

*cuddles april tightly*

*hugs helen* i'm sorry about your friend.. maybe the ED clinic will help.

*hugs kathryn* u okay?

*hugs oliver, mark, hayley, becca, jess, and everyone else*

Not doing well.. nothing really specific happened other than lovely anxiety attacks... my head is just not being nice.. doesn't matter though. There are people that have it much worse i know. Sorry to be a pain.

MammaMia 09-06-2010 08:27 PM

She might not even be ****ing going now, stupid ****ing doctors. I can't take another night of waiting :'( She got herself all built up and everything *curls up and screams*

Scarletdreamer 09-06-2010 08:28 PM

i leave in 15 minutes to my therapy appt. i'm terrified.

*spies mark, oliver, & becca*
*cuddles all of them and everyone else*

thanks for the support, those who have given it.

laura, love, you're not a pain, never have been and probably never will be one. you may feel like one but that's different. we are almost always harsher on ourselves than we are on other people. please try and take care of yourself, okay? because i care about you, and so do a lot of other people, on here and irl. panic attacks suck and i'm sorry that you had to go through them. :( how are you doing now? have you had one recently? do you know what they're based around? feel free to pm me if you need to... same goes for anyone here. ♥

Scarletdreamer 09-06-2010 08:29 PM

hels, that sucks. :( i'm sorry... *holds you gently*

*extra hugs for those who want them*

MammaMia 09-06-2010 08:31 PM

Just ****ing sick of being ****ed around. Not blaming my bestie of course. But they're ****ing someone who's REALLY ILL ABOUT. ARRRRGH ****ING PISSED OFF :'(

*cuddles April*

frenchhorn 09-06-2010 08:32 PM

*hugs you all lots*
why do I watch things that I know will make me upset, so watched this film last night with my girlfriend, called boys don't cry, a true story about the rape and murder of a trans guy called Brandon Teena and I found out there is a documentary about it with interviews from his girlfriend and the murderer and I watched it, shouldnt have was so heart breaking and upsetting and I'm already fragile.

*hides*

jonikd 09-06-2010 08:33 PM

*hugs April, Laura, Oliver, Helen and Mark tight* its nice to see you all here, makes me feel better about the world somehow ;)

*waves at anarchistl0ve*

April, hunni, I read your RV, I wish you could see the beautiful spiritual person that I can. Hang in there babe, you will be fabulous *hugs again*

Laura, we've had this conversation love, you are a special lady who cares about others nonstop and you need to try capture some of that love for yourself. We love ya *cuddles tight*

Take care of each other, I'm offline for a day or so again, not that you'll miss me given I've hardly been here!

*leaves cuddles for all who want them*

SoMuchMore 09-06-2010 08:35 PM

aw helen *cuddles* i'm sorry that you have to worry so much about friends and that the doctors aren't being helpful. Thats really awful.

*hugs april* thanks hun.. i dont know though.. The panic attacks i had yesterday were based around work. I havent had one today, but i dont work so i probably wont have one, they are exhausting though.. Anyway, good luck at your new therapist. Sorry about everything that is going on with you lately. Wish i could do more for you *extra huggles*

SoMuchMore 09-06-2010 08:37 PM

Oops missed some people while typing.

*hugs oliver* i'm sorry that the movie upset you so much. I wish i had some advice.. *offers extra hugs*

*hugs JK* I know.. I just.. *sigh* (don't know how to word what i'm thinking). Hope you have a good day though and I will miss u in here!

Doikers 09-06-2010 08:46 PM

http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...te=1&p=2335180

Here is a link to my R/V thread if anyone cares to read , I'm hoping I haven't broken any rules by what I typed in it ..
If you have a reply please PM me , Thanks.

EDIT: kinda triggering

SoMuchMore 09-06-2010 09:03 PM

^PM'd u Mark *hugs*

nicole94 09-06-2010 09:14 PM

*sits and stares at wall*
i cant do this anymore. i cant. i cant even use phone support because 1.its after 9pm
2.my phones broken
3.i have no credit and my mums confiscted my phone

Scarletdreamer 09-06-2010 11:24 PM

i am falling apart and no one sees that.

i don't know what to do. i can't take this much longer. even home doesn't feel like a safe place. it doesn't even feel safe to talk about how i feel to jarrod.

**** this.

MammaMia 09-06-2010 11:42 PM

We see that you're falling apart sweetie. *cuddles you tight*

Nicole, I'm sorry you're struggling so much and not having all your support isn't helping *squishes lots*

Scarletdreamer 09-06-2010 11:51 PM

i can't do this anymore, i can't. i need strength that i don't have.

and jarrod doesn't understand about the NEED to cut, how it's there and it's not going to go away until i "give in."

:'(

frenchhorn 10-06-2010 12:00 AM

*holds April tight* sorry its not more

*hugs Helen, Jk, Mark, Laura and Nicole* sorry people are struggling so much, wish I knew what to do/say to help.

*hugs all the wardies*
*continues with the stresses of house hunting*

Kahlia1981 10-06-2010 12:01 AM

*offers everyone hugs and safe care packages*

I'm sorry that I'm not up to giving individual replies at the moment. Not feeling too crash hot, and the computer problems - all due to Windows issues - aren't helping. I have been reading however and I'm thinking of all of you. *sigh*

So.damn.over.everything.

*disappears*

wildly insane 10-06-2010 12:40 AM

*huggles everyone* sorry not been around much to offer support, I've been so busy I've hardly had time to breathe. I have to drive for 7 hours tomorrow, which I guess is my own silly fault for organising a long weekend in cornwall, but not my fault that last weekend my car broke down near oxford and I have to pick it up tomorrow. Anyway a long weekend in cornwall will be fab. sorry though no internet again. I really wish I could offer more support to you guys, I feel like I'm being particularly useless, but I do think about you and send you all hope and strength to help you keep fighting.

I went to my brother's fiances hen party at the weekend, felt like mutton dressed as lamb, it was a very pretty dress, I just wasn't feeling pretty, luckily by the time I got home I was too knackered to do anything other than sleep. I need to start doing more exercise. told work I was leaving today, that made me feel very guilty, but it's for the best I have to keep telling myself that, had fun dancing :)

Anyway tis late again, leaves everyone with plenty of cuddles and hope everybody's week gets better.

oh does anyone know the best place on this site to ask advice about camouflage cream?

Scarletdreamer 10-06-2010 01:02 AM

updated r/v again........

........sorry for taking up space.

Quiet 10-06-2010 01:20 AM

Umm...hey. Haven't been in for awhile. Fell off the wagon. I'm a shameful mess atm.

MammaMia 10-06-2010 01:59 AM

Not taking up space April *cuddles tight* Have read it though :( *cuddles*

wolfos3d 10-06-2010 02:04 AM

*curls up in a ball* I can't even cry.