RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

CrazyHayley 24-07-2008 10:25 PM

Why have you been hiding Alexx? Gosh I feel bad now, been so wrapped up in my own things I didn't even say hi to you properly when we were doing the quotes thing. If you wanna chat, I'm not too drowsy from my meds yet, I may be able to offer words of wisdom? failing that I can always give snuggles. I wasn't very snuggly earlier, but I've been given lots of hugs and snuggles over the past few hours and think I can muster up some snuggles for you if you need/want them.

horizon_surfer 24-07-2008 10:25 PM

i understand, but you did what you needed to do to get through a difficult situation for you.. just remember you are just trying to live and this is the coping mechanism you have available.. you did good in putting it off as long as you did imo.

blondiebear 24-07-2008 10:27 PM

Hello. I'm worrying about what my friend, excuse me, my aquaintence, the barbie doll will say when she sees my hair, two inches shorter than it was last week. I'm gonna have to keep my mouth so shut when I see her tonight.

We had a birthday at the meeting this morning. I couldn't say anything nice, so shut up! Every time the birthday girl says hi to me i wonder what the f--- she wants. Normally I would ignore it. But getting chewed out last night at 20 minutes after midnight by a drunk was not fun.

Don't worry about waking me. Ain't gonna happen. Please set an alarm clock for me for 5:30pm Pacific Time.

*curls up in favorite spot and starts snoring almost before my thick glasses are off*

CrazyHayley 24-07-2008 10:28 PM

thanks, but what does imo mean?
Just wish I knew a coping mechansim that worked as well that didn't upset other people.

CrazyHayley 24-07-2008 10:30 PM

susan, I'm soo confused with the time difference, you going to sleep now, does that mean you're working nights?! And as long as you like your hair 2inches shorter thats all that matters, ignore other people, its your hair and hair grows back.....ok, i'll let you continue sleeping now, night night.

horizon_surfer 24-07-2008 10:33 PM

imo = in my opinion

.. i wrote out a big reply but it didnt make sense. my heads starting to fog up again. I'll refer you instead to the poem "If people disapprove of you" by Sophie Hannah. it's a good one for some times

Detour. Derail 24-07-2008 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHayley (Post 949302)
Why have you been hiding Alexx? Gosh I feel bad now, been so wrapped up in my own things I didn't even say hi to you properly when we were doing the quotes thing. If you wanna chat, I'm not too drowsy from my meds yet, I may be able to offer words of wisdom? failing that I can always give snuggles. I wasn't very snuggly earlier, but I've been given lots of hugs and snuggles over the past few hours and think I can muster up some snuggles for you if you need/want them.

Halloo :]
Dont worry about it...
Its just...things seem to be going wrong...on purpose...O.o
too much to cope with all at once....on their own..itd be no big deal.
I sharnt bore you by listing them all...
but yeh...
I now feel defeated...let down...heart broken...angery...lonely...
and if you could muster even a little snuggle....Id love you forever...:(

Detour. Derail 24-07-2008 10:42 PM

Susan...you could always do what I do :P

"HAVE YOU HAD YOUR HAIR CUT?!?!"
"no..."
"but its shorter..."
"nooo...it shrank back into my head..."

they...just wont question :P

horizon_surfer 24-07-2008 10:42 PM

Hey voice of reason, i know i dont know you very well but i had some assorted hugs around earlier, they can be whatever you want them to be, sparkly or sleepy or comforting, whatever you need.. *offers you a bag of assorted hugs if you'd like them*

Detour. Derail 24-07-2008 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHayley (Post 949315)
thanks, but what does imo mean?
Just wish I knew a coping mechansim that worked as well that didn't upset other people.

have you tried the rubber band method?
Im sure theres a list of coping stratagies on here somewhere...

Detour. Derail 24-07-2008 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horizon_surfer (Post 949387)
Hey voice of reason, i know i dont know you very well but i had some assorted hugs around earlier, they can be whatever you want them to be, sparkly or sleepy or comforting, whatever you need.. *offers you a bag of assorted hugs if you'd like them*

Heyy horizon_surfer I'm Alexx :]
thankyou for the bag of hugs ^_^
*routes around and finds a squishy one*
*gives you a cookie*

horizon_surfer 24-07-2008 10:46 PM

CrazyHayley 24-07-2008 10:46 PM

*GREAT BIG SUPER DUPER SNUGGLE!!!*
now you really must love me for ever, i'll love you back too though, cos unrequited loves a bitch. You wouldn't bore me all by listing them all, but I fear tis too late tonight for me to be of use to anyone now. My eyes are all fuzzy and my neck aches from trying to keep my head up so I think thats my cue to go to bed.
I hope that wherever you all are in the world we can all get a peaceful nights sleep, unhaunted by our worries and issues.
Thanks for everything today guys, I really couldn't have got through it as well as I have done without you all. Night night.

horizon_surfer 24-07-2008 10:50 PM

*Hugs Hayley* night night hun i'm wishing you a peaceful night also

Casper_Fading 24-07-2008 10:50 PM

I couldn't get there! :'( I couldn't... I was so close... but i couldn't get there >.< I'm such a failure.

blondiebear 24-07-2008 11:00 PM

Afternoon power nap. I have another meeting on thursday nights that I really really like too.

I work for myself. Hours are what I make them, so long as I get the jobs done.

I'm 8 hours behind y'all in the UK.

As for barbie friend, brace yourselves; she is a 60 year old who wears mini skirts and low cut tops and 4 inch heels. And her hair long down her back... Any one thing would be a statement, all of it together is a quite a message.
I don't want to look like that. I want to look like the girl next door with strong tones of "i'd rather be hiking."

horizon_surfer 24-07-2008 11:02 PM

hey hope everyones ok enough..
<alive> I dont know whats going on but you being here is a good thing *offers hugs*

i have work in the morning so need to go to bed.. take care everyone

blondiebear 24-07-2008 11:06 PM

Mors Certa, any way you can get home early and get a cool shower to get it all off? Including any in your hair that is making your headache worse? Hope you have a back up pair of glasses you can wear while the new ones are being made?

Casper_Fading 24-07-2008 11:26 PM

I don't want to die.... i just want to reach that goal. it's not a postive one but... well.... i want it? I keep telling myself, i'll stop once i hit it... but will I? I think i would... but I don't know... *sighs*

blondiebear 25-07-2008 12:20 AM

*cuddles Jess*
*shares out peanut butter filled pretzels*