RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

zowie 17-07-2008 10:03 AM

I told him and an ambulance came. They checked me out and said I'd be fine, they;ve left now. Dad's angry and upset and I don't like seeing him like that.

irkeninvader 17-07-2008 10:10 AM

Does he understand why you did it?

Jetforce 17-07-2008 10:22 AM

*hugs zowie*

zowie 17-07-2008 12:16 PM

I don't think he does. He's just angry at me and ranting about how he can't watch me 24/7. He tried to get the woman from EIP to send me back to hospital because he just can't handle me.

blondiebear 17-07-2008 03:00 PM

*hugs zowie*
Good morning.
Will someone please explain to me why i am eating brownie bites at 7am when they give me a sour stomach when i eat them this early?

~*forever_broken*~ 17-07-2008 03:31 PM

*storms in, flops down in her corner where she continues to fume*

8 dishwashers is too many at times, I understand that... But out of 8 dishwashers I am one of the few that actually does their job, forget that I also do it well... And apparently I am also one of those that had their breakfast shift cut both today and tomorrow! Ok, it's only 3 hours total... But I've got rent to pay and bills that are past due... SO not fair :crying:

*pills herself together long enough to make up a tea tray with cake, cookies, biscits, tea, coffee, and cocoa to leave in the common area for everyone*

Auburn Shadow 17-07-2008 05:50 PM

Just stopping by to leave cakes, tea, coffee and hot chocolate for you guys.

And a few days worth of *hugs* because I'm not sure when I'll next be able to get on here.

*more hugs for everyone*

Detour. Derail 17-07-2008 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blondiebear (Post 928071)
The client was not happy with the stuff. Got paid only about 2/3 of it since the serviettes were not the right size. I have the size in my notes. But since he wasn't happy...

I would have told them to get stuffed....personally....but that probably makes me a worse person than you...so hey-hum...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*forever_lost*~ (Post 928839)
*storms in, flops down in her corner where she continues to fume*

8 dishwashers is too many at times, I understand that... But out of 8 dishwashers I am one of the few that actually does their job, forget that I also do it well... And apparently I am also one of those that had their breakfast shift cut both today and tomorrow! Ok, it's only 3 hours total... But I've got rent to pay and bills that are past due... SO not fair :crying:

*pills herself together long enough to make up a tea tray with cake, cookies, biscits, tea, coffee, and cocoa to leave in the common area for everyone*

Awww no way Ally :(
*cuddles*
Next time....just say you ARENT going home because you need the money for bills/rent etc...I've done it before....my manager tried to argue but gave up after 1o mins or so...and sent someone else home.

Yay....I get to go job hunting for a SECOND job tomorrow....until my proper job can get hold of some shifts for me...just because I want my mum to shut up and get off my back.

Done sweet F.A today...some dream analysis...thats it...Im having an Identity Crisis...or so my dreams say...
Great.
Couldnt get much worse hmm?
Well...makes sense...I've spent so long trying to be what people WANT me to be...
And I dreamed that I killed myself and I was a ghost...and I woke up and I was so upset that I cried myself back to sleep....
grrrr >.<

Not to be pathetic or an attention seeker or anything....
but can I have a cuddle...
please? :crying:

1ofmany 17-07-2008 07:37 PM

I have issues with hugs and cuddles and for some reason i have it on a virtual level too. But i will give you a soft pillow and wrap you in a blanket!

Detour. Derail 17-07-2008 07:54 PM

thankyou
xx

CrazyHayley 17-07-2008 09:47 PM

hi everyone just popped in to say i'm kinda ok, my chronic health problems have been giving me troubles more than my mental health ones today and so I haven't been able to be online as much to chat/support/distract as i would have liked. Going to spend a couple of days at my mum's which means I won't make it online for a bit, so all hang on in there, i wanna see you all here on my return, I'll make sure I bring goodies from my mum's for us to enjoy.
*snuggles everyone*

Detour. Derail 17-07-2008 09:53 PM

bubyeee *waves and cuddles*
take care of yourself

Kuwairo 17-07-2008 09:59 PM

*hugs Hayley & Alexx*

you ok Alexx hun?

Detour. Derail 17-07-2008 10:06 PM

no not really =[
you?

Kuwairo 17-07-2008 10:13 PM

never mind me.
i just replied on your thread (well done for posting btw, it can be really hard) so I know a little bit, but do you wanna talk about it?

Detour. Derail 17-07-2008 10:15 PM

I just feel stupid about it :/
I felt stupid all day...like someone was watching me...Ive been out of my room for about an hour or so today....the rest of the time was spent IN my room..lay under the window..

CrazyHayley 17-07-2008 10:24 PM

hi, I know i'm meant to say bye, but I quickly popped into other forums before going offline, which probably wasn't a good idea in hindsight. I went into serious disscussion and thought I'd get something off my mind in the tell someone something you can't thread as wanted to clear my mind while I had the opportunity before going to my parents. well the idea backfired. I now feel ****. And I also feel guilty for coming back in here and asking for hugs when i know people are going through so much worse than me, but right now, i've tears down my face and would really like a hug please.....

Kuwairo 17-07-2008 10:24 PM

Nothing to feel stupid about. It's a horrible feeling.
I hope tomorrow's a little better for you...
Oh, unrelated, but I'm not too nice to you at all, I'm just truthful =)

Kuwairo 17-07-2008 10:25 PM

Hayley: *massive hugs*
I'm sorry it didn't help you hun. Don't feel guilty about being here, it's nice to have you around =)

CrazyHayley 17-07-2008 10:31 PM

thanks for the hug.
I've gotta go put my rubbish out. maybe i'll put myself out with it too, cos thats how i feel, like yucky rubbish....