RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

effervescence 11-05-2008 09:51 AM

hi krissy. how are you?

thanks susan and jem. i think i am screwed tho cos 1st exams on tues and i cant really study cos im too worried about my cousin.

ally, im glad it wasnt toooo deep. did anything trigger u hun? please try to stay safe. maybe next time u want to, go and give your cat a big cuddle? im sure he wont mind :)

dark_light 11-05-2008 01:27 PM

I am so tired but every time i try to sleep i feel panicky or a nurse knocks on my door aghhh

I'm sorry so many are feeling crappy, hope everyones feeling a bit better
big hugs xxxxxxxxx

Katch 11-05-2008 01:32 PM

sorry you can't sleep - wish I could help. Have you told them your having problems sleeping maybe than could help you.
Sorry you are stuck in there -but I really hope they are helping you at least a bit. Thinking of you and singing you a lullabye to make you sleepy.

dark_light 11-05-2008 01:51 PM

I have sleeping meds but still don't sleep great, just had some painkillers for my head so hope when they kick in i might be able to nap, thanks for the lullabye :)
they are helping a bit, staff are mostly really nice and i do feel safer here

How are you?

Katch 11-05-2008 02:26 PM

I'm Ok, lots going on in my mind - worried about a few people - such as Kija and mummyof3 - it's difficult hearing things but not being able to contact people - makes you feel a bit useless. it's so hot today - hope it's cool where you are.

dark_light 11-05-2008 03:06 PM

It was really hot and sunny earlier and now we are having a big thunder storm! At least its not as sticky now

I know what you mean but being around to listen and chat to people means so much so please don't feel useless. for me it helps me not to feel so alone. x

lil-princess 11-05-2008 03:22 PM

Heya everyone :)

How ya all doing today? I can't believe how hot it is again, im starting to hate this weather.

On wednesday the 14th may i am running in the race for lifeit starts at 7pm and i don't know when it will end but im really looking forward to as i'm doing it with my sister, and were both doing it for my uncle who sadly passed away with cancer :( so wish me luck lol i think i'll need it! xxx

dark_light 11-05-2008 03:28 PM

Wow good luck that is so cool! My sister is doing it in june and i think its such a great thing to do. I'm sorry about your uncle though, this is such a positive way to remember him.
I'll be cheering you on from manchester xxxx

MammaMia 11-05-2008 06:15 PM

Woop for races for life :D

blondiebear 11-05-2008 06:30 PM

I'm worried about Kija too!

The marine layer is back, yeuch. I don't know if the sun will come out at all today. It doesn't look like it.

I've downgraded my 'I am currently' from dizzy (from exhaustion) to merely tired because I'm finally relaxing now that we are home and the fumigation is done.

Tonight we are taking KFC to my in laws for dinner. It may sound humble, especially for a Mothers Day dinner but since my father in law is senile and in a wheelchair it will do and at least she doesn't have to cook it herself.

Katch 11-05-2008 07:23 PM

Hi everyone.
Blondiebear enjoy your KFC - hope it's a good night. Glad you are feeling more relaxed now and I hope you can get a good nights sleep and wake feeling less tired tomorrow.

Does anyone have anyway of contacting Kija?

For me I was feeling OK but right now feel really down - a man has just been up to collect my dads computer and someother bits and peices - my mum fell apart as my dad loved being on his computer and i think we all still picture him sitting at it - I have so many emotions going around in my head and don't know where to put them. I still can't believe he died and I didn't get time to say goodbye.

Take care everyone, hope you all managed to enjoy a bit of the hot weather - too hot me thinks...

zowie 11-05-2008 07:55 PM

Thank you all for everything.
Take care of yourselves xx

Katch 11-05-2008 07:58 PM

Hey Zowie - how are you?

blondiebear 11-05-2008 08:00 PM

If you go into someone's public profile, you can send a message to them, via their regular email. Given what Kija said to me, I would not be surprised if she is not checking email though.

Katch 11-05-2008 08:10 PM

Blondiebear - I tried that last night but it cam up with a message saying she didn't want e-mails. I just wanted to check she was OK. Thanks anyway.

zowie 11-05-2008 08:17 PM

Im not doing good.

~starburst~ 11-05-2008 08:21 PM

Hello, i thought i would join in here if thats ok..

I will read through this thread properly when i get a few more mins xx but wanted to send ((cuddles to everyone especially Katch)))

Katch 11-05-2008 08:30 PM

Whats Up Zowie - has something happened today?

Stellata 11-05-2008 08:31 PM

I still care, Zo.

blondiebear 11-05-2008 08:41 PM

Zowie, what's up.
Mummyof3, welcome!

The sun is coming out, yeah goodie!