RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 04-08-2010 01:06 AM

Hiding, welcome back... sorry you had to spend time in the hospital... I remember those days pretty well. :( *hugs gently* How are you and Sadie and Sarah all doing now??

Is there anyone here that I can talk with that is:
1) female, 2) doesn't mind talking about girly/adulty stuff, and 3) has had a serious relationship? Oh, and is close to my age (22) or older. :) Sorry, I know that rules out some people, but I really need to talk to someone about something and I trust you guys here... ahaha probably tomorrow I will have forgotten what I wanted to talk about, but hey, at least the offer may be there. >_<

Am feeling in a mixed state and am very frustrated with certain things right now and just want to go to bed. :( Probably will very shortly as it's just past 8pm and Jarrod has work tomorrow. Maybe I will manage to get my lazy-arse slobbishness up and at 'em early tomorrow to do more cleaning. Doubt it though. Am suppose to play with a guildie tomorrow morning on our "baby" (level 58) death knights... heh. :) If she's on when I'm on that is. Anyway.

*cuddles all*

hidingme 04-08-2010 01:16 AM

thanks scarlet- we are doing ok.. sadie is not mad at me right now she is glad that is over with and hoping i wont wrry and doubt myself or them anymore. sarah is just happy to be home again and that the dr didnt make her disappear. and i am happy to be home..still having a bit of physical panic symptoms but am ok.

as for your question you are welcome to pm me if you need to talk..ok?
Hiding

frenchhorn 04-08-2010 01:21 AM

*hugs April, Hiding, Hels, Mark and Nicole*

well done on a month April, proud of you, hope your WoW account is ok, I'm sure it will be. hope you can find someone here you can talk to abut whatever it is you need to, I'm sure someone will be willing.

Hiding, glad your back home and that your glad to be home, glad Sadie and Sarah are also ok.

misskitty112 04-08-2010 03:41 AM

April, PMed ya.
Hiding, I'm glad you're back home =)
Oliver, How are ya?
*hugs everyone*

hidingme 04-08-2010 03:54 AM

Oliver and miss Kitty~

thank you =) Instead of just getting one dx ( to explain sadie and sarah) I got two dxs to go along with my GAD.
1- major depression w/o psychosis
2- dissociative disorder -NOS

sounds fun huh?
I am glad to be home just really wish I didnt have to work tomorrow ugh,,

SoMuchMore 04-08-2010 05:03 AM

*hugs helen* i'm trying to ignore her. Its just hard when its repeated all day long. Thanks for replying though. I was so pissed off earlier. How are you doing now? Hope you are as ok as you can be.

*hugs mark* haha there are 2 of me now in the ward?! scary thought.. just kidding :-P Anyway, congrats on making it the whole day! That is great!

*hugs nicole* a week is great! even if you slipped up, its still a week... which is quite a victory! Hope you sleep well.

*hugs april* Yay for 1 month! Good job hun! I'm sure your WoW account will be okay. I read your r/v... waiting can be so hard sometimes :-/ Also, you can PM me if you want about whatever you wanted to talk about... I'm 21 so not 22 or older but I fit the other criteria okay, heh.

*hugs oliver and felicia* how are you?

*hugs hiding* glad to hear that you are back from the hospital. Hope that work isn't too bad tomorrow.

Sorry about my outburst earlier.... I was so frustrated. I hate dealing with stuff like that everyday. I know its stupid, but it gets to me. My sister isn't always so "shallow" or "selfish" but she is definitely has her moments. Now everyone is asleep so hopefully i get to relax some if my head will let me.

EDIT: New writing in r/v if anyone is interested (http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...d.php?t=106265)

shadowedsoul 04-08-2010 08:54 AM

Curls up in a ball, feel very numb just want to curl up and die. Don't think I can do This much longer.

Doikers 04-08-2010 10:17 AM

Congrats To Nicole!! 1 Week is really good , and don't worry about your slip-up you still went a whole week :)

Congrats April !! , A Whole month is awsome , and YEY for you for no urges :)

Doikers 04-08-2010 10:41 AM

OOh I have to go post a Movie I sold on ebay .
The Post office makes me anxious, it's often so crowded and is inside a super-market which is making it all the more crowded :S

EDIT:- I've been to the Post Office , not too crowded thankfully . :)

Has anyone ever read Depression for Dummies ? I was thinking about buying it but just wondered if it was worth it .

Doikers 04-08-2010 11:56 AM

Laura I read your R/V thread , Quite poetic but I'm not sure I understand but I quite like it . *Hugs*

*Hugs April* I read your R/V thread too , You are not any of those "lesses" you say about yourself .

Scarletdreamer 04-08-2010 12:33 PM

Wow Laura, you write really well!! <3 *cuddles* I love your phrases... and how you just string the words together into poetic phrases. It's fine that it's untitled, and I am so very glad that you are writing - again, for now, whatever - just glad that you're writing. :) And it's fine about the mini-rant a bit ago, you had to let it out somewhere and I'm glad that it was here, where there are a lot of loving, lovely, kind people. *extra cuddles*

Thanks for reading my r/v, those who did... I know I don't write too well, at least in there, because it's mostly just that - a ranting place. But maybe I will try being more poetic - Laura, you have inspired me :D - because I used to love writing like that. I'll see what I can do. :)

*cuddles Mark* Did you make it to the post office?? Hope so, without being too anxious... I can see why it would make you anxious though. Ugh. Inside a supermarket? that's kind of odd... :-/ How else are you doing today? did you sleep okay?

Felicia, thanks for the PM!! I'll try & get back to you shortly. :) And Laura, may PM you as well. Thanks for the offers, both of you. (Oh, and I do remember what I was going to talk about... lol. So that's good.) Just warning you though - it'll be about girly/adulty stuff so might be a little TMI... heh. >_< So you can back out if you want. :P

I'm really quite tired... ugh. Got up a little before 6am, and have NO PLANS for today. >_< Not very good. I have no idea what I'm going to do other than practice cello, play WoW, maybe do a bit of cleaning (vacuuming??), and reading/journaling/online time. Heh. Lazy-arse slob... :(

I'm actually hungry. Huh. Whaddya know about that... haven't been hungry in the morning for quite some time. :)

*cuddles all & apologizes to those I didn't respond to*

Doikers 04-08-2010 12:41 PM

I didn't get to sleep for a while April, but was asleep when I was sleeping . I realise that makes no sense heh.
Hmm today is in the balance , I'm meeting my housing support worker in 21 minutes , I thought it was at 3pm but checked my calender and it's at 1pm , good job I checked . I'm at a bit of a loose end today but I'm so glad this week isn't crammed with stressful appointments like last week seemed to be .

Scarletdreamer 04-08-2010 01:13 PM

I hope your housing support worker shows up, seems like your "support people" can be a bit flaky as to when they come or don't come, or if they let you know or not. >_< *cuddles* I'm also glad that your week isn't filled with stressful appts... very good to hear. Perhaps that will make it so you don't feel as though you have to SI as much? just a thought. :)

MammaMia 04-08-2010 01:18 PM

I don't exist YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Scarletdreamer 04-08-2010 01:28 PM

*glomps Hels and Jess* :D

Sorry, Hels, you do exist. :P How're you doing this morning?? *cuddles*

Jess, how are you, hon?? *hugs*

I'm really exhausted. Thinking about updating my r/v in a bit. See if I can creatively write anything. :)

*cuddles all*

wolfos3d 04-08-2010 01:43 PM

I'm jealous Hels. I wish I didn't exist. *huggles*

*hugs April* I'm okay. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning. I finally have to part with my blades. Joy. :/

MammaMia 04-08-2010 01:51 PM

It's not morning here April =P It's nearly 2pm. I'm low, exhausted, suicide thoughts as ****ing always YIPPIE. Doesn't look like I'm seeing my friend, so have my best friend come on (and wake) earlier than usual...for nothing & now I have to wait for god knows how long again to talk to her properly :'( Texting aint the same.

Don't be jealous Jess, it sucks.

Scarletdreamer 04-08-2010 03:34 PM

Sorry about getting the time wrong, Hels. It's morning here. :-X Still. Hah. Only 10:30am. So anyway, am sorry you're feeling so low. :( Wish I could do something to help...

Jess, hopefully the parting with the blades will go okay... just make sure that you have some healthy coping skills in place so you can rely on those once your blades are gone, okay? so that way you won't be buying/getting new blades. I hope that makes sense. *hugs*

Just spent some time with my parents. I played cello & viola for them and they really liked it, just wish that I felt more comfortable playing around them. I mean, I can play my instruments around my friends all I like and I feel fine, but when it comes to my parents, I get really shy. :( It sucks. I think it might be because 1) I am not so certain of my parents' love for me and 2) I want to make the best impression possible & not mess up in any way in front of them. :-X Stupid me, I know.

Need to get those PMs out... sorry... :(

*hides in the warren and cries quietly*

Scarletdreamer 04-08-2010 03:47 PM

updated my r/v.......... :(

MammaMia 04-08-2010 04:02 PM

*cuddles and hides with April*