RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

I'mJustMe 05-07-2010 01:28 PM

Hi guys, can't to individual replies right now, I'm on lunch break and have to bugger off in 10 minutes, but just came to see how everyone was.

*Hugs to all who want them, tea to others.*

xx

shadowedsoul 05-07-2010 02:43 PM

*Curls up in corner* everthings okay everthings okay. Urgh who the hell I'm I kidding. =[

MammaMia 05-07-2010 03:03 PM

I'm pissed off.

What's up Jill? *cuddles*

Scarletdreamer 05-07-2010 04:04 PM

Why are you pissed off, Hels? *cuddles tight*

*glomps Mark* Glad to see you, big bro. :) How're things going?

*cuddles Hayley & waves to Owen* I like Indiana Jones too... although "The Temple of Doom" was a bit much with the eyeball soup... gurghhh. :P Hayley, what's up? grief? *huggles extra*

*huggles Lia* Hey hey, hope your day is going alright... what exactly is work experience? I mean, is it part of high school/secondary school? or is it separate & related to uni? :-/ Sorry, I'm a bit dense. :-X

*hugs Luke* Glad that you handed off the pills to someone you trust, and are only allowed a day's dose at a time. I should probably do that, since I have been tempted to OD on some of my meds. Guhhh. Speaking of which, I have had to cut my AP (antipsychotic) in half, from 30mg Abilify to 15mg Abilify/day... not good as I've recently been psychotic and heard stuff this morning... ughhh. But I don't have a refill script yet and I have to mail order my meds so it takes extra long. :( Stupid insurance... but at least we HAVE health insurance. :-/ Sorry for the whinging & self-absorbedness... :-X I'll shut up now.

What's up, Jill, sweetie? *cuddles*

I feel "very bipolar" today (I have bipolar [NOS?])... very reckless feeling, I don't know, wanted to go 60mph in a 45mph road... stupid of me I know but I couldn't help it... :-X Plus it's a very curvy and hilly road so not safe AT ALL. Stupid me for wanting to. :-/

I'm exhausted. Just want to sleeeeeep... oh, and am still at my parents', because the first bug-bombing of the apartment left some fleas. So we're using extra bugbombs this second time 'round... another night at my parents', another day with the happy mask on. :'(

*hides in a hole*

MammaMia 05-07-2010 04:21 PM

*cuddles April tight* Please try safe sweetheart.

I was pissed off because I phoned up the stupid mental health clinic (they really are stupid) and the person wasn't in, despite the phone line being closed for 2 & half hours (and then closing again soon). Oh well, she's phoned me at 3.25pm. Gave me an appointment....for Thursday.

Doikers 05-07-2010 05:41 PM

Since I Got Here today , I've popped out once to pay bills ,get meds/ shopping but have spent the whole rest of the day in bed semi-sleeping , UGh I feel groggy*Hugs Sis April*

*Hugs Helen*

Doikers 05-07-2010 06:11 PM

I Don't feel safe , I think I'm gonna go to bed and try to snooze today away, I am visulising cuts' where they would be on my body , *Sigh* I Just feel so low and wearing the Happy mask whilst at my folks has built up the Lowness and now it's all coming at me at once , does that even make sence?

I'mJustMe 05-07-2010 06:15 PM

Hi guys. Time for individual replies now.

*Hugs Luke* I'm not really sure what to say. Well that's a fat lot of use. Are you getting any treatment for your anxiety? Councelling at all?

April- I'm so glad you managed to resist the urges last night. See how strong you are? You can resist, you don't have to give in and resisting makes you feel so much stronger. You can continue to resist, and fight this. I know you can. :) Work experiacne is a school thing. They make some poor employer or bussiness take us on for one week (we don't all go to the same place). I'm at a vets, and so far it's OK, if a little boring.

Haley- I know how you feel about faith. I need my faith for hope and the belief that I am never alone, God is always with me, but sometimes, I can't always fully believe it...although I think I am being tested, and I know he has his reasons for doing the things he does. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm greiving too, and it hurts too much to even think about it, so I'm going to stop now.

*Hugs Jill* what's the matter sweet?

Helen- Why are you pissed off? Listen to angry music, or find someone to play murder in the dark with so you have an excuse to scream. Or just watch a horror movie.

Julie- Hey. How are you?

Hey Mark. S'up? How's the time in bed going? Best not to do that too much, I find it just depresses me. I have to stay busy all of the time or I will fall apart.

*Hugs and tea to everyone else.*

Maybe it's time I told everyone how I ended up here, but I don't know if I can. :/

xx

shadowedsoul 05-07-2010 06:39 PM

Sorry just dealing with a lot of sh*t today and kind of messing with my head a bit.=[

katnovia 05-07-2010 07:27 PM

too many pages again. I'm terrible at this support lark. so sorry everyone.
Yeah, you're ****.

Louise 05-07-2010 07:31 PM

hugs everyone

MammaMia 05-07-2010 07:52 PM

Lia - I explained in my last post why I was angry :) But I'm not angry anymore thankfully. Hope you're okay.

Mark - Sorry you're struggling so much.

Kat - no need to apologise sweetheart, sometimes we're not up for the most simple of tasks *cuddles you if that's okay*

Louise - How you doing? *cuddles back*

Doikers 05-07-2010 08:28 PM

Lia , the time in bed is not going well , I'm NOT Sleeping , I need to sleep to get away from feeling so totally wretched , either that or cut , I can see the cut I haven't made :( I'm going to resort to taking a couple of Diazepam , Maybe then I'll sleep , I've made Camomille tea with honey to calm me too , it's cooling by my bed.

*Hugs*

You can tell us how you ended up here in your own time , at your own pace just do it when you are comfortable with it and we will all be here to support you the best we can :)

Scarletdreamer 05-07-2010 08:35 PM

I spy Luke & Mark!! *glomps* Hehehe...

Mark, love, try not to spend too much time in bed, that'll just make it harder to sleep at night as well as probably make you feel more low. As Lia said, that's what I've found it does to me. The more I sleep the sadder/lower I feel. It's an awful cycle, but I think it's scientifically sound as well. Try and stay busy with something... not sure what, just not SI!! *cuddles her big bro*

*hugs Luke and Louise* How're you faring today?

*hugs Lia* It's okay to tell us how you ended up here... but don't feel like you have to tell us RIGHT NOW... it'll be scary probably whenever you do tell us just because it'll be you opening up, but a flower is never more glorious than after its bud has opened. :) Remember that. And thank you for the encouragement... I really needed to hear that. :)

*cuddles Hels* I'm glad that you've got an appt... stupid mh team for turning off their phonelines!! That doesn't make any sense. But at least you've got an appt and hopefully whomever you'll see won't be stupid. Hehe. And I'm also glad that you're not angry anymore. I hate being angry, especially for long periods of time.

Kat, sweetie, you are NOT ****, don't listen to that particular part of you. Keeping up IS hard and sometimes, as Hels rightly said, we're not up to the challenge of even the simplest of tasks. And even still - individual replies are not all that simple to do. It's okay to just take sometimes... *cuddles gently* How are you doing? how's the op place healing up?

*sends cuddles out in search of Oliver, Nicole, Julie, Laura, JK, Kathryn, Kahlia, and anyone else I am forgetting!!*

I'm doing okay. I guess. I don't know. It's really ****ing warm here, nearly 100'F in the sun. We gave Daniel (our cat) a bath and he HATED it but it was ooohhhh so much fun, lol. I got a bit wet (of course) and he looked like a drowned rat. I bet he loves us right now... ahah. :-/ Poor him. I do feel a little bad for him but it was for the best, flea & tick shampoo, and it should get rid of the flea eggs that are left on him (if there are any). Whew.

That was really the big endeavor of the day. Jarrod and I went to PetCo as well as Barnes & Nobles, and I got 3 books and a journal (tsk tsk, do NOT need any more stuff for now!!)... and of course the flea & tick shampoo and a flea collar for when he's dried off more. Heh. It was so hot on the drive into town (this particular shopping centre is about 45 minutes from my parents', which is where we still are)... no a/c in Jarrod's car so we had the windows rolled down all the way. Heh. I had a royal headache by the time we got there... :(

Sorry for all of the rambling about myself. I really should just learn to shut up. :'(

Scarletdreamer 05-07-2010 08:48 PM

updated r/v... (link is in my sig)...

sorry..............

anarchistl0ve 05-07-2010 08:55 PM

Hello i have returned I dont know where to begin with what has been going on in my mind. I think my thereapist is trying to get my son taken from me she keeps talking to me quite curios about the residents of my head. i am married as many of you know but I think I am falling for one my friends -.- i also almost cut a week ago

frenchhorn 05-07-2010 09:04 PM

pops in quickly
Sorry I havn't been around much this past week. Been very stressed with trying to find somewhere to live, it all got too much on thursday and I had a breakdown in the middle of a street.
I don't really know how I feel at the moment, somethings are going ok, things with my gf are really good, btw thanks to all who gave advice when I last mentioned her. My sister apologised for being a bitch and said she realised she was **** and is going to try to be less **** and she asked for my new email address, so is emailing me lots. She is still far from there and doesn't call me a name yet and probably still see's me as her sister, but its a massive improvement.
But the same old **** is going on in my head, the depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, insomnia, I wish it would all go away, but I don't know how to get rid of it. I am becoming more open, my counsellor commented on that today, but its so much easier when you are not trying to hide such a big secret as your gender issues, because I always knew if I opened up it would come round to that.

Sorry for lack of replies, its been many, many pages since I last posted, read through most of it though and I'm sorry so many of you are struggling.
*big cuddles to all who can accept and waves to all the others*
I also notice some new people *waves hi to them* I'm Oliver
Not sure how much I will be on in the next two weeks as staying with my gf in Edinburgh, but hopefully will be on a bit, anyway I'm off to practice now and I will catch up with you all after that.

risenfromperdition 05-07-2010 09:48 PM

hey oliver :)

risenfromperdition 05-07-2010 09:48 PM

*offers hugs to becca [and anyone else who wants] :)*

I'mJustMe 05-07-2010 11:15 PM

*Huge hugs to all.*

So sorry for lack of individual replies right now, but I have a question.

How do you completly erase someone from your life who's been your everything for two years if you don't want them gone? Even though it hurts so much to think of them.

xx