RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

I'mJustMe 03-07-2010 09:33 PM

Night night Mark. Don't hate yourself, you're an amazing, strong person. Sweet dreams to you too.
xx

I'mJustMe 03-07-2010 09:35 PM

I'm alone in the house and my mum went out almost 5 hours ago with my sister. They should be back by now and I keep hearing things...I know it sounds childish, but I'm kinda scared.

MammaMia 03-07-2010 09:37 PM

Not childish to be scared sweet. Everyone gets scared.

I'mJustMe 03-07-2010 09:41 PM

Well I kinda need someone to talk to. Anyone around? I like being home alone, but not like this, not when they should be back. I have a knife beside me, but I'm scared I'll use it for other things.

xxjuliexx 03-07-2010 09:43 PM

-curls up in my sleeping bag-

I'mJustMe 03-07-2010 09:51 PM

Hey Julie. You alright?

I'mJustMe 03-07-2010 10:46 PM

*Curls in corner, scared and alone. *

Scarletdreamer 03-07-2010 11:08 PM

*huggles lia and sits with her if that's okay?*

just checking in... cuddles all 'round to those who want them.

sorry it's not more. :(

I'mJustMe 03-07-2010 11:42 PM

Hey April, what's up sweetie?
xx

wildly insane 04-07-2010 12:01 AM

hmm...nothing, absolutely nothing, confirms it I guess

hugs to everyone, I'm gonna go now

leaves a bucket of hugs and hope and tea and calorie free ginger cake

keep fighting

MammaMia 04-07-2010 12:18 AM

*hugs to all if they can accept them*

Sorry I'm so useless right now.

I'mJustMe 04-07-2010 12:19 AM

Yay, I love tea! *Comes out of corner to get a cup of tea and speak to others*

Everyone alright?

xx

Scarletdreamer 04-07-2010 12:26 AM

i'm meh. trying to work on getting the apartment ready for de-flea-ing but i hardly have the energy to put all of the effing stuff that we have (dunno where it all came from!!!) into totes. i think we've filled 10 18-gallon totes so far... :-S

r/v updated awhile ago, forgot to mention that.

how are you doing now, lia?

*cuddles hannah & hels*

I'mJustMe 04-07-2010 12:29 AM

I'm fine. As always. I'm smiling, see?

Well have fun with the box packing, and meh's better than ****. It could be worse. :)

x

Scarletdreamer 04-07-2010 01:40 AM

Mmmhm. I think we "banned" the word "fine" in here awhile ago... :) ...and we all know that smiling doesn't mean that you're okay. We're all experts here at keeping up that mask, remember? *hugs* Wish I could say something that would help you be okay with opening up a bit more... am worried about you.

Meh turned to ****. :( It usually does in the evenings, especially when I'm extra tired. Turns out that a room in our house is particularly flea infested and that just makes me feel ill. I hate this whole shizbang of fleas and medication for the cat and flea-bombs and moving crap... :'( It's a pain in the bum and I just want to call it quits. I've kind of not done my end-of-internship report yet, either. REALLY need to get cracking on that. :'(

At least I get to see my bestie tomorrow, and I texted with her a bit today. Didn't help me feel any better really but at least I managed to give her some support.

'Kay, gonna see if we can go to bed now... or soon - gotta take showers first. Soooo tired!!!! :'(

SoMuchMore 04-07-2010 01:40 AM

my mom is back in the hospital *sigh* Still waiting for things to turn around.

Sorry for lack of individual replies. Can barely handle this right now.
*hugs everyone*

Kahlia1981 04-07-2010 02:47 AM

*offers hugs and cuddles to all who can accept and safe care and love packages to everyone else*

sorry i'm so crap at everything at the moment. can hardly hold myself together for more than 5 minutes.

spent last night and today upgrading my computer to windows 7 ultimate, office professional plus 2010, visio premium 2010 and various other things, and now am trying to get adove cs5 design premium on subscription so that i can have dreamweaver (education level - full features but not full cost) so i can do my course.

the big catch - i can barely function.

it's all just a damn waste of time. someone please kill me now.

risenfromperdition 04-07-2010 04:36 AM

ugh, ****ing holidays, stupid bloody food =[
*hugs laura* message?

*squishes kahlia and everyone else who wants*
<3

I'mJustMe 04-07-2010 09:47 AM

*Hugs for all who want them and low fat cookies for those who don't. Let's have some tea too since it's morning.*

April- Sorry, I will have to look through my thesarus for another word :) I have to be OK, I always have to be because whenever I'm not people just dismiss or ignore me, just like my best friend did last night. Totally ignored my comment about feeling worthless. Either that or they just hurt me in the long run and I can't take it anymore.

I hope you feel better now since it's morning. Maybe you could get rid of the fleas in a fun way. Have a Pied Piper of Hamlin/Enchnaed moment and sing and dance so they follow you out of the house and down the street, but sing 'A Happy Working Song' first and they might clean your house for you.

Laura- I'm sorry about your mum. Things should turn around soon, she must be getting better to be allowed out, and in the meantime, you have us :)

Kahlia- Do you know what happened to make you feel this way? Or is it just life in general? It's OK to fall apart now and again, we aren't going to judge for it. Please don't do anything you can't take back, however bad the badn times are, there are always good times amongst it. Think of those.

Heather- *hugs* I know what you mean, I always eat **** loads in the holidays and really hate it. I also just don't like the holidays in general.

I was not impressed, I typed all this out and accidently deleted it. Oh well, typing it out again gave me something to do.

I'm bang-tidy (that better April?)

Doikers 04-07-2010 11:10 AM

Morning everyone.
*Group hugs to all who wants them *
*Waves to everyone else*

We are "Doing" my dads birthday today. I've just taken 23 minutes to check on the computer.

Sorry I'm of no use ,I hope people genuinally feel fine or bang-tidy soon:)