RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

nicole94 23-08-2010 06:17 PM

:O 3 tubs?! wow, what type of ice cream is it? *takes spoon and ice cream and digs in* thanks helen :D

nicole94 23-08-2010 06:47 PM

*cries*

Scarletdreamer 23-08-2010 06:49 PM

DAMN IT ALL............... I am so angry. Obviously.

But first... *glomps Lia* Welcome back, sweetie!!! You were missed whilst you were gone... :) And well done on only cutting once (although I'm sure you didn't deserve it).

Ugh. I don't even want to talk/think about my stuff right now. It's so pathetic and stupid and annoying and it isn't even MY issues this time!!

:crying:

Doikers 23-08-2010 07:30 PM

*Hugs Nicole* Why the tears?

*Hugs Taz* Are you okay?

Doikers 23-08-2010 07:37 PM

I went out and bought white rum 3 hours after I took an Antabuse . My mind......oh crap my mind won't shut up , I'm worthless and it keeps telling me so :S *Frantically plays the 15 minute game* It's all I'm hanging onto....

I am not goping to drink the rum tonight , I have to wait a week for the Antabuse to be out of my system , I'm left with cutting ,I am VERY triggered and I know it's only temporary but temporary beats nothing right? I'll give it to 8pm and then find out if I'm still triggered.....

shadowedsoul 23-08-2010 07:46 PM

Huggles mark,and April.
**** it all what the hell is the point. When just as everthings okay, it turns to ****. What the the hell I'm I still doing here. Screw it all

MammaMia 23-08-2010 08:07 PM

Hugs everyone.

Make her stop moaning at me about food ffs :'(

Doikers 23-08-2010 08:18 PM

Whats going on Helen?

MammaMia 23-08-2010 08:19 PM

Just my Mum getting at me again about 'wasting' food because I didn't eat it all again. She even did it before dinner and after. (Y)

one_step_closer 23-08-2010 08:37 PM

*hugs Helen*

How are you feeling now, Mark?

one_step_closer 23-08-2010 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowedsoul (Post 2458968)
Huggles mark,and April.
**** it all what the hell is the point. When just as everthings okay, it turns to ****. What the the hell I'm I still doing here. Screw it all

What's happening? *hugs*

Doikers 23-08-2010 08:41 PM

I'm triggered Lindsay :-( I just have to get to when I can sleep and HOPE Tomorrow is better , April is helping me :-)

shadowedsoul 23-08-2010 09:09 PM

Huggles mark. Sorry for that outburst, I'm okay just need to get my breathing under control and my crying.

PoisonedApple 23-08-2010 09:12 PM

well... i spent the last few hours trying to focus on one thing and failing... i'm kinda scattered today so i gave up and skipped 3-4 pages of the ward posts. sorry guys.
on the upside (or neutral side depending how you see it)to my day... i found an awesome federal job in sacramento california... i'm over qualified for the lower pay grade and almost qualified for the higher one. the pay is better than i have now and relocation allowances may be authorized.
now to convince d that his mum and adult sister can live on their own and to be okay with him moving away from them... that's the hard part. but i'm checking into how much bills will cost already so we'd be prepared. (might help in convincing him since i know he'll question if we can afford to live there).

*hugs everyone*

nicole94 23-08-2010 09:34 PM

*huggles everyone* i feel ****, i so want to OD. and i have no idea where my mum is, and last time it was like this the police came. i dont want the police to come :'(

SoMuchMore 23-08-2010 09:55 PM

*hugs mark* please try not to cut or drink. Its not worth it, you know its not. I know that you can beat these urges. Here if you need anything.

*hugs helen* Im sorry your mom was yelling at you for "wasting" food. I'm sure that is pretty annoying.

*hugs nicole* try to not OD hun. Like i just said to mark, its not worth it. Hang in there.

*hugs april* Sorry that you are so angry. You know you can always vent in here if you need to about whatever.

*hugs crimson* its okay that you couldn't really focus on the ward, its moving fast again and hard to keep up sometimes. That sounds pretty awesome about the job in california! I know you've wanted to move for awhile now. Hope you can convince D that you guys could swing it!

*hugs taz, lindsay, and jill*

Done with my first day of classes. It went pretty well. I only had one today lol. I have a ton of work to do already though. Good thing i dont have to work at my job tonight or tomorrow so i can get some things done. Other than that, I'm a little tired, probably still from being sick, but thats okay.

Here if anyone needs to chat. <3

FlyingNy 23-08-2010 10:47 PM

*Hugs everyone* Sorry no one seems to be having a good time right now, but I'll be useless. I can't stop crying. Three months worth of grief that I locked in and didn't allow myself to feel has just escaped. The irony is I need the person I lost to get me through the loss. **** it.

Sorry I'm no more use.

SoMuchMore 23-08-2010 10:51 PM

*cuddles lia* locking emotions in can be dangerous hun. It's probably good that some of your grief is coming out. You can make it through these feelings, but you probably can't do it alone, try to reach out to people around you, reach out in here... we're around if you need to talk about things.

Scarletdreamer 23-08-2010 10:58 PM

*cuddles Lia* Laura's right, it's dangerous to lock in emotions. It's good that they're coming out - as long as they're coming out "safely." I.e., not in bouts of massive self injury, etc. Please try and stay safe, love. We care about you - and I hope that you're learning that.

*cuddles Jill* I hope that you feel better soon, sweetie. :( I'm sorry that you feel crappy.

*cuddles Laura* I'm glad that your first day of class(es) went well... hehe. I hope that they continue to go well, too. What are you taking this semester? Also, are you feeling any better physically?

Sorry it's not more, brain's really fuzzy. :(

SoMuchMore 23-08-2010 11:03 PM

^ yea i'm feeling a little better today, no more fever and whatnot. My head just feels kinda stuffy and i'm still coughing. This semester i'm taking: Personality, Attitude Change, Gender and Society (filler class - lol i know it sounds like something i shouldve taken way before my senior year), and Magazine reporting and writing.

Sorry that your brain is feeling fuzzy *gets out the lint roller for aprils brain* :-P (sorry, im in a kinda weird mood so i thought that was amusing)