RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 20-05-2010 03:07 PM

My Sister and her family came, My brother in law took a mock test on my P.C. 3 times and passed all 3 times !:) he has the test proper on Saturday. Health and saftey test. I was draining "hosting" I've not really done it before and my sister went round pointing at things that were dirty and watching me clean them hmmm , I'm not a dirty person but now I aware of dust and stuff hmmm . My SW comes in 26 minutes and then my Dad ! busy day , I went for a quick walkl after my sisters family left and Ran into Hannah L !! WE are now having coffee on Saturday as I'm spending the weekend at my parents I think and she lives in the same village . I; have been worried about her sincshe cancell our last meeting up and she said she was having a "blip" now hmmm S has mental healtth issues too so I can relate . But SO happy so have run into her :)

*Group Hugs*

MammaMia 20-05-2010 03:16 PM

Sounds great Mark :D

Scarletdreamer 20-05-2010 03:33 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Am busy typing up stuff in Survey Monkey for a bunch (100+) of surveys that we did here at work about underage drinking. Urgh, is kind of boring - I created the online survey, which was cool, but now... now I'm entering in data and that's not cool. :-/

I feel like **** but WOOOSH professional mask... I'm fine. :)

Doikers 20-05-2010 03:40 PM

So yesterday my Social Worker gave me 30 minutes notice before cancelling on me.
Today I got 13 minutes notice grr.
He said I could go to him at the mhrc first thing tommorow or he could come next Monday . Monday it is .

Scarletdreamer 20-05-2010 03:58 PM

Awh Mark, that sucks!!! He certainly doesn't seem to be very reliable... GRRRR on him!! *cuddles you*

Email incoming. :) Just have to finish typing it up and then you'll have another one awaiting you in your inbox. Yey. :)

So tired. But anxious. The numbness from the dentist is wearing off though, which is good. :( It hurt a lot whilst he was drilling, I hate the dentist's now and I have to go back again on 4 June. :'(

*hides in a hole* :'(

MammaMia 20-05-2010 04:17 PM

*hides in a hole too*

Scarletdreamer 20-05-2010 04:24 PM

*cuddles Hels* How are you, love?

Louise 20-05-2010 04:25 PM

Hi everyone

Doikers 20-05-2010 04:27 PM

*Hugs Louise , Helen and April*

Louise 20-05-2010 04:30 PM

*hugs mark* how are you?

Doikers 20-05-2010 04:31 PM

I'm suprisingly ok , waiting for my Dad to pop by For a bit after he finishs work . Hows things with you Louise?

Louise 20-05-2010 04:33 PM

I am not great at the moment.

Doikers 20-05-2010 04:38 PM

Do you want to talk about it? , I'm bad at advice but willing to listen :) My Dad may pop by any minute in the next half an hour so if I'm awol for a bit I'm not ignoring you I WILL read it.

PoisonedApple 20-05-2010 04:52 PM

Quote:

Ohhh I've confused people, my visitors today are my Sister, Brother in law and their baby . Then after My SW who cancelled on me yesterday is coming at 3.30pm .OoH I just got a text from my sister thy're on their way :)
So technically we were all right just about different parts of the day if your hsw didn't flake? nice.

*huggles all/waves @ O*

katnovia 20-05-2010 04:53 PM

hi people. *hugs all* quiet moment to self as haz is sleeping. hum. should be doing housework, but i can't face it.

Julie/owen/amy: can't remember which one of you asked (sorry), 'shadow' is the name I..we have given to the scary thing inside, the one who could destroy everything. he/she/it isnt allowed out, isn't encouraged, is firmly locked away, but sometimes escapes.

PoisonedApple 20-05-2010 04:57 PM

How are you doing today Kat?

Doikers 20-05-2010 04:57 PM

Yeah Crimson , everyone was right lol in their own way . How are you? *Hug*

Hey Kat How are you feeling this afternoon ? *Hug*

MammaMia 20-05-2010 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarletdreamer (Post 2307368)
*cuddles Hels* How are you, love?

*cuddles April* Not so good. Worried, stressed (although a little less), low/suicidal, exhausted, but trying to hang in there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2307373)
*Hugs Louise , Helen and April*

*hugs Mark, April & Louise*

Louise 20-05-2010 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2307391)
Do you want to talk about it? , I'm bad at advice but willing to listen :) My Dad may pop by any minute in the next half an hour so if I'm awol for a bit I'm not ignoring you I WILL read it.

Feeling really low and scared/stressed a bit sucidal.

Hugs everyone that has come in

Scarletdreamer 20-05-2010 05:14 PM

*cuddles everyone* Sorry for the lack of individual replies, been quite a few posts since I last posted... sorry. :-S I just feel so overwhelmed sometimes, right now with all of these surveys I have to enter in, as well as the stuff I'm supposed to have done by the end of the week. GRRR!!! Can't believe that today is Thursday and that tomorrow I get to work from home again. Should be good as I'll have these surveys to enter... blah.

My back hurts... :(

Sorry for whinging all the time. :(

SoMuchMore 20-05-2010 05:22 PM

I spy april! *tackles b/c she tackled me yesterday*

EDIT: Maybe i shouldnt be tackling if your back hurts - *gently hugs*

*hugs everyone* It sounds like we all really need them.

Sorry about my lack of individual replies right now. I just wanted to pop in before i have to pack. Apparently i am going home today (thursday) instead of tomorrow to surprise my dad... who apparently really wants to see me for some reason. O well, its not like i had real plans yet for today anyway.

Last night i went out and got a drink with a friend, i dont know why but i felt awkward the whole time. There was no real reason to be awkward but.. I spent like 3 hours last night beating myself up about what I did wrong, but couldn't actually think of anything that i did... stupid social anxiety screwing with me i guess.

Scarletdreamer 20-05-2010 06:16 PM

updated r/v........... :(

*hides in a hole again* :'(

wildly insane 20-05-2010 06:17 PM

*hugs everyone*

hey mark, glad you had a reasonable day, your social worker sucks though, hope you had fun with your dad.

hang in there everyone, cry, scream, shout, whinge, hide in holes, under blankets, eat cream cakes, anything you like that has the potential to make you feel better, we're all here to listen and support and to be supported.

I will pop back in later as I don't think anyone is actually here at the moment, and I really have to go for a run as I have masses to fit in tonight (as usual), see yas later

Doikers 20-05-2010 06:23 PM

* Hugs Everyone*

I'm sorry you guys are feeling suicidal :( I hate it when that happens , try and stay safe please ?

Laura , Social anxiety sucks I get that do sometimes :( *Hug*

Well My Father rang at about 5 to say he'd see me tomorrow . I'm going to my parents for the weekend (So sorry in advance if I'm online less frequently over the next few days) . He said yesterday that he was coming today but I guess he was running late or something . Anyhoo.....

Pnuemonia[Blue] 20-05-2010 06:50 PM

Hi guys, I'm Emma.

I feel very alone with my feelings at the moment and need somewhere safe to let the mask slip off for a while. Is it okay if I come in here?
xx

PoisonedApple 20-05-2010 06:58 PM

Of Course Emma. I'm Crimson *offers hugs*

Pnuemonia[Blue] 20-05-2010 07:04 PM

Hi Crimson, it's really nice to meet you. *accepts hugs*
How are you?
xx

Louise 20-05-2010 07:04 PM

Hi Emma, *hugs*

MammaMia 20-05-2010 07:10 PM

Hi Emma, let the mask off here babe, we have anything and everything you may need :) Cuddles, hugs, squishes, food, whatever :D *offers cuddles*

*offers cuddles to everyone else*

Thank god I'm going out again in a little bit. Just had a nice long chat with one of my best friends, even if some of it was sad, it was good :)

PoisonedApple 20-05-2010 07:11 PM

I'm doing ok so far today.
How are you doing?

Doikers 20-05-2010 07:12 PM

Hi Emma , I'm Mark :)

Doikers 20-05-2010 07:36 PM

Hmmmm It's awfully quiet in here .. people must be out and about :)

PoisonedApple 20-05-2010 07:43 PM

no... not out, just to and fro around the office

katnovia 20-05-2010 08:11 PM

nope, not out mark, just having a stressful baby day. at this moment she is screaming and fighting her grandad instead of going to sleep, having just fought me for the last 45 mins and caused me injury.

Hi emma and louise, i don't think we've met, i'm kat *hugs*
hi crimson *hugs*

i need to go back a few and read up.

Pnuemonia[Blue] 20-05-2010 08:25 PM

Hi Mark and Louise, really nice to meet you all.

No I'm not out, my internet connection was just being really slow so I got annoyed and switched the comp off.
(fun story eh?)
xx

PoisonedApple 20-05-2010 08:55 PM

OMG! I'm excited and nervous and anxious and and I dunno.
My female chinchilla just had 2 kits. I have to go home and fix up the little cage for them. I hope D doesn't flip. He didn't want kits but I couldn't separate the 2 older chinchillas I got via rescue because they'd been together too long and they had issues when I tried and I didn't want them to die of separation. so now I have 5 chinchillas. I know who I can give the kits to when they can be weened but that's months away. We'll see... gotta run to catch the bus home. I'll update later :D

Doikers 20-05-2010 08:57 PM

OOhh I've not seen a baby Chinchilla before , are they cute?
Congrats on the births :)

Scarletdreamer 20-05-2010 09:06 PM

I spy a Mark!! :D *tackle squish*

*squishes Laura* My back's feeling better now that I'm out of the office chair, so a retaliatory tackle is fine now... lol. I'm sorry that you've been having bad social anxiety, I have that a lot... it really sucks. :( Hope you and I and Mark and anyone else who struggles with it finds ways around it soonish. (Well, I can hope, can't I? :P hehe...) What have you been up to the past few days?

*cuddles Crimson* That's awesome about the kits, I bet they will be so adorable!! Are they born with fur at all? I know some mammals are and some aren't... baby mice for example are not, and they're uuugly (to me at least, lol), but kittens are (I think - Nicole, correct me if I'm wrong :D). Anyway, /ramble, heh. How are you doing today??

*cuddles Emma* Welcome to the ward. :) I'm April and I'm on a lot so you'll get to know me pretty well... lol. :P (Dunno if that's a good or bad thing?)

*cuddles Hels* I'm glad that you and your bestie had a good talk. Sometimes the best ones are the deepest - or is it the other way 'round?

*cuddles Kat* I'm sorry that Hazel caused you injury... and that she's being an angry baby. That must be SO frustrating, I can't imagine... it would drive me up a wall. Someone else's kid screaming drives me crazy, but my own would be worse, I would imagine. Ugh. So glad that we're (hopefully) never going to have kids!!

*cuddles everyone else* Sorry, won't name names as I don't want to miss anyone!! :)

Oh and Crimson, I got your message on WoW. I might start a toon on Runetotem, I'll let you know. Do you log into those toons much?

Speaking of WoW, I think I shall go play some... lalalaaa... :)

Doikers 20-05-2010 09:19 PM

I bought a PHYSOSTEGIA plant , I'm going to get a big pot and fill it with mud and plant my plant and love it all summer :) most of the other neighbours have plants so I wanted one , help to brighten up the building . I'm on the first floor so no garden for me but room for a pot :)

Pnuemonia[Blue] 20-05-2010 09:26 PM

Wow! a baby chinchilla! how adorable!

Hello April, really nice to meet you. :-) It would be great to get to know you!
btw does WoW stand for world of warcraft? or am I completely off the mark? xx

Doikers 20-05-2010 09:27 PM

WoW Does stand for World of Warcraft , April and Hayley got me into it ,I haven't been playing a month yet .

wildly insane 20-05-2010 09:29 PM

good good seems people are off and busy, back to work, no rest for the wicked, I think I must be wicked :P

wildly insane 20-05-2010 09:31 PM

ps Mark what type of plant is a PHYSOSTEGIA plant. I have loads of plants in my room - 4 cacti, aloe vera, peace lily, palm, 2 spider plants, a chilli plant and at the moment, 2 been seedlings, some basil, some courgette and some salad seedlings!! my room is slightly overrun! hehe how are you doing at the moment?

Scarletdreamer 20-05-2010 09:45 PM

Yep, WoW = World of Warcraft. :) I love it, been playing for almost a year and a half now. Jarrod - my husband - got me into it, he's been playing for going on three and a half years now. It's such a good distraction, although just now I totally couldn't focus on it much, am hungry and tired and my brain is zapped because of the 44 surveys I entered into Survey Monkey today for my internship. GAHHH............ :-/

Anyway.

I think hubby & I are having a date tonight, hopefully I won't be too anxious during it. Usually am when out in public this late at night (it's 4:45pm) even though I've had my meds. Grrrr. But tomorrow I can sleep in, don't have to worry about going to work, can work from home. Yey!! :) I brought the rest of the surveys home with me so can type them into Survey Monkey again... fun. :-/

*cuddles everyone*

risenfromperdition 20-05-2010 09:46 PM

*snuggles april*
*curls up sleepily*
had loads for lunch =[ ick =\ feels bad.
and going to beach monday maybe... dont wanna =[

MammaMia 20-05-2010 09:49 PM

*hugs all*

I've been out & about haha :P

Doikers 20-05-2010 09:51 PM

Oh Hannah I LOVE Cacti I have 6 I think :) and parsly and chives but my basil died and my butternut squash plant never took . What I thought I'd do with a squash plant indoors I don't know , they get huge ! I'm doing ok, triggered some though , putting it off hmmmmmm........

taz35 20-05-2010 09:51 PM

*hugs everyone*
*waves to Emma* Hi, I'm Taz.

Doikers 20-05-2010 09:58 PM

Oh and a PHYSOSTEGIA plant is a flowering plant that is tall and mine has pink spikes of flowers , or at least it will when it's grown , it is also called the obident plant because its flowers will stay facing the same direction even if you turn the pot away from the sun :)

*Hugs Taz*

SoMuchMore 20-05-2010 10:04 PM

Hi Emma! I'm Laura! *offers welcome cookies*

*hugs mark, april, helen, taz, louise, hannah, heather, julie, nicole, kahlia, crimson and everyone i might have missed*

The following content has been hidden - Reason : rant.. not long but maybe shouldn't be in here at all
I just flat out lied to one of my best friends. To the question: "how have things been?" - I got angry. Thats not like me at all... I pretty much snapped that I'm okay, i'm fine I'm always fine. And immediately changed the subject. He looked kinda taken aback but seemed to ignore it.. I almost never get angry for no apparent reason, and even if i am angry, I never snap at people. I repress everything. I know its bad, but that is what i do. I feel like i am becoming less and less of myself in the past few days.