RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 09-05-2010 08:00 PM

*Hugs April*I read your R/V/ thread, You are NOT pathetic and certainly NOT a bitch , You are a lovely person , cm'ere *MORE HUGS* you deserve them :)

Doikers 09-05-2010 08:05 PM

OOooo WoW Seems to have let me log on now , I'll go on in a sec but will check back in on you guys again before I go to bed :) Stay safe

xxjuliexx 09-05-2010 08:18 PM

morning

katnovia 09-05-2010 08:35 PM

*huggles julie* morning hun, well evening here

SoMuchMore 09-05-2010 09:26 PM

*gives extra special cuddles to mark, hayley, and april* None of you are pathetic and I'm so sorry that you are all having a hard time.

*hugs kat, nicole, and julie* good morning and evening and everything in between :-)

xxjuliexx 09-05-2010 09:28 PM

*shivers* god i'm cold

katnovia 09-05-2010 09:35 PM

*hugs laura*
*cuddles julie cos she's cold*

katnovia 09-05-2010 09:36 PM

thank you julie for talking to amy and miel. I was really shocked to find out his name, it's thrown me a bit.

Scarletdreamer 09-05-2010 09:36 PM

Thanks for the hugs & cuddles.... retreated to my own world for awhile where everything is... I can't really describe it?

Mark, I hope you do enjoy your time on WoW. :D Any questions about it? Glad you have Hayley to guide you through stuff... oh and as a warrior, when you start getting "green" gear (green = uncommon, blue = rare, purple = epic; that's the colors of the names of the gear, not the gear itself) you will be looking for stamina and strength. :) Just like Hayley, as a mage, will want intellect and stamina and spellpower. You don't use mana so you don't need intellect or spellpower. :) Sorry, rambling... :-X

Certainly feel like a pathetic bitch... but thanks again, guys... *cuddles Nicole, Mark, and Laura, and everyone else too*

Julie, how are you doing? It's cold here too, weird for May, and our apartment doesn't have any heat. :(

*hides* :(

Scarletdreamer 09-05-2010 09:37 PM

*cuddles Kat too* How are you, love? Sounds like you've had a rough past 24 hours, from reading your other posts... :(

katnovia 09-05-2010 09:39 PM

*cuddles april and nods* I just want to switch them all off. Supposed to be going on holiday tommorrow. not if i can't get back in control.

SoMuchMore 09-05-2010 09:41 PM

*hugs april* I wish i could say something that could make you feel better. We are all here for you if u want to talk though...

*hugs kat* I hope that you can get back in control. A holiday sounds nice. You definitely deserve one. Im sorry that its been so rough for you the past couple of days.

katnovia 09-05-2010 09:44 PM

April: I agree with laura
Laura: I think with the planning to focus on, and actually getting there i'll be alright. I have to watch my parents behaviour doesn't trigger anything off though, but i'm going to try the ice routine, shut them out emotionally.

xxjuliexx 09-05-2010 09:55 PM

kat they may worry about u more they r just trying to help hun

katnovia 09-05-2010 09:56 PM

okay everyone, I'm off on hols until friday, so don't worry about me (not that you would but it's only curtious). Take care everyone, and I will check back in on you all when I get back. Lots of love and hugs!

*leaves cuddles and survival parcels for everyone whos asleep/hiding/outside etc*

edit: Julie: I know they're trying to help, but to barge in all the time isn't the way we work. the girls should know better. as for miel, well I dont know about him yet. I just feel so physically ill after all that. I just need to be back in 100% control, listening to them but not being overwhelmed by them all the time. *cuddles* you're special hun. remember that.

infact, all of you remember that you are special. heck i'm gonna miss you guys and i'm only off for 5 days!

~*forever_broken*~ 09-05-2010 09:59 PM

*hugs Kahlia back* Hey there, chica :-D

Yeah we've popped back in a bit. Don't know about Em but I am going to try and pop in a bit more frequently... I have missed my corner, and my friends.

~*forever_broken*~ 09-05-2010 10:00 PM

Do take care Kat *hugs* And have a good time on your holiday :-)

katnovia 09-05-2010 10:02 PM

thanks forever broken (name gone again i'm afraid) (i should do a note pad file to help me with everyone's names, cos my memory is crap)*hugs*

~*forever_broken*~ 09-05-2010 10:04 PM

lol names Ally but forever broken is fine too

Scarletdreamer 09-05-2010 10:06 PM

I spy a Hels!! you haven't been about much today... how are you? *cuddles*

Kat, have a lovely holiday... :) You definitely deserve it. *huggles*

Pomegranate 09-05-2010 11:16 PM

*leaves hugs*

Thanks for the re welcoming Kahlia lol *special hugs*, have missed chatting to you in here although been keeping uptodate with your thread.

Hope you enjoy your holiday Kat.

*shoves Ally over* Pass the cookies hun x

~*forever_broken*~ 09-05-2010 11:25 PM

Oi! No need to push
*rummages around in the tent for the cookies*
Here, you may have :)

Pomegranate 09-05-2010 11:30 PM

Hi Julie *waves*

MammaMia 09-05-2010 11:31 PM

Hi everyone.

Sorry I disappeared earlier, went to see the boyfriend and stuff :D

Am back now.

I spy Julie ;)

~*forever_broken*~ 09-05-2010 11:33 PM

Hey Julie :) Want a cookie *flips open the tent flap, leans out, and offers the plate*

~*forever_broken*~ 09-05-2010 11:48 PM

Oh. It's so quiet now.

*retreats to her tent*

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 12:16 AM

Did you have a nice time, Hels? *cuddles*

Updated r/v thread................ :'(

~*forever_broken*~ 10-05-2010 12:25 AM

*pokes head of her tent*
April~
Hi, don't know you, I'm Ally. I read your R&V post (I hope that's alright). Now, I'd really like to hug you *I'll wait for permission on that as I tend to hug EVERYONE and I guess not everyone cares for that :blush:). I actually only skimmed it but I got enough to know you're not having a good time of it right now. I'm so very sorry. I wanted to tell you that I also would like to become a therapist :-) Though, hopefully, you will do better than I have. I barely made it through my last year at Uni my depression was so sever and I am still working on getting myself to the place i need to be to go back for my masters. But I really hope I get there (I also ADORE American Sign Language so my goal was to get my masters in Mental health counseling with an emphasis on working in the Deaf and Hard of hearing community... just writing it makes me want it that much more)

Anyway hun, I guess I just liked the similarity we shared there.

I hope, very much, that you will feel better soon *almost hugged, lol*

Tent is always open

*pops back in*

MammaMia 10-05-2010 12:27 AM

April, I was told to expect a PM from you? I did enjoy myself.....

Kahlia1981 10-05-2010 12:46 AM

*huggles all who can accept hugs*

There's been a few pages since I was last in here . . .
Just dropping by to say "hi" and "I have been reading" and "I'm thinking of you all".

*leaves safe hugs and no-cal chocolate on the table*

~*forever_broken*~ 10-05-2010 12:51 AM

*pops head out of tent to accept and return hug from Kahlia* Hi! You seem to be the only one here talking to me so yay, you're here!! Hope all is going well hun *offers cookie plate*

~*forever_broken*~ 10-05-2010 12:52 AM

*sits her tent that is in her corner and trys not to hyperventilate*
Of all the silly things...

xxjuliexx 10-05-2010 01:25 AM

hey everyone i'm on my phone so this may not work

MammaMia 10-05-2010 01:28 AM

It worked Julie :)

~*forever_broken*~ 10-05-2010 03:00 AM

*makes a tea tray, pours herself a cup of tea and takes some cake and passes the tray out to Julie*

Pomegranate 10-05-2010 03:18 AM

*sits and waits for Ally to make coffee before sitting next to her*

*thinks special drinks and cakes are in order for Kahlia*

NoOnesFool 10-05-2010 03:34 AM

Can i have a hug please?

Slightly concerned i might end up doing something.

~*forever_broken*~ 10-05-2010 03:43 AM

*hands Em the coffee and adds more good stuff to the tray for Kahlia*

*hugs NoOnesFool*
What's up hun?

~*forever_broken*~ 10-05-2010 03:47 AM

*pokes NoOnesFool*

NoOnesFool 10-05-2010 03:50 AM

I can't breathe. Panic attacks are attacking every part of my body. I can't stop crying.
Definately in a black hole. Only a matter of time..
It's all gone Pete Tong. I'm screwed.
Thanks for the hug Ally, i appreciate it.

~*forever_broken*~ 10-05-2010 03:55 AM

I'm sorry, it's gone who???
Wow, panic attacks seem to be the thing of the night. *hugs* I'm really sorry hun, I truly wish I could help. All I can do is say 'breath' and a load of good that does *pets*

NoOnesFool 10-05-2010 04:03 AM

Sorry, it's just a saying here in the UK - pretty much means it's all gone f*cked up. heh.
I have an anxiety disorder, i used to never go a day without constant panic attacks, then they went with the meds (with the occasional one..) and now i'm unmedicated they're back to kill me i swear.

And mixed in with my already screwed up emotions is anger, some people really need to watch there backs, i'm not stable enough to be patient with people anymore - especially whiney pathetic lying teenagers who act way below there age. *Headdesk* Patience..breatheee....
I shall not stab people.

~*forever_broken*~ 10-05-2010 04:12 AM

*hugs* Just breath hun. I understand, though my problems tend more toward major depression (unmedicated :pinch:) with an OCCASIONAL panic attack. I do wish I could fix it. But I suggest focusing on the tent *nods*. It's purple with pink polka dots (you two better be happy I am nice because it's the ugliest tent i've ever seen) and has EVERYTHING you want in it...

NoOnesFool 10-05-2010 04:19 AM

Heh, i have BPD/Depression/Anxiety Disorder/BED (Binge Eating Disorder). Fun times. I'm a mess, really, which is why i shouldn't be here. *Hugs* Thanks for the hugs and..erk, i know how horrid depression is..if you ever want to talk my PM box is always open.

And..the tent is beautiful..it's unique..!
*Noms on chocolate*

~*forever_broken*~ 10-05-2010 04:24 AM

Thanks hun, same goes for you.

Mmm, chocolate sounds good *goes to her actual kitchen to get some*. Oh! Or Ice Cream!! *sigh* but I don't have any of that. Rats.

NoOnesFool 10-05-2010 04:27 AM

I have Ben & Jerrys caramel chew chew here if you want it? I can't stomach it..

Why do you always listen to sad songs when you already feel incredibly sad?! Crazy.

~*forever_broken*~ 10-05-2010 04:35 AM

Oh my lord that sounds SO good *makes a mental note to run to the shop for some ice cream tomorrow... and the liquor store for some booze*.

As to that I have NO idea... I do it all the time, it's ridiculous *shakes head in wonder*

xxjuliexx 10-05-2010 04:40 AM

*sits grumbling*

MammaMia 10-05-2010 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxjuliexx (Post 2288509)
*sits grumbling*

Everything ok Julie?

NoOnesFool 10-05-2010 04:42 AM

Ally - Stock up on booze for the tent, we're running a little low..i got a bit *too* thirsty *hiccups* ahum...

I feel so emo, and that word makes me smile everytime.