RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

~*forever_broken*~ 03-08-2008 05:32 AM

*tucks Chloe into bed and kisses her forehead*
I'm sorry sweetie, I hope you can get in to see your doc and she can do something to make you feel better. *snuggles*

So, this guy the FBI had been watching in connection with those anthrax mailings after 9/11 committed suicide the other day... Using the same OTC pain killer that I use to OD on... :crying: don't know why it bothered me... After all, I know how much to take to reach toxcity and how much to take to off myself so it's not like I didn't know one could kill ones self with it...

*retreats to her corner and tries to not lay on her arm while she sleeps*

blondiebear 03-08-2008 05:38 AM

*props ally just so and then makes sure she's all tucked in with a motherly kiss on her cheek*

~*forever_broken*~ 03-08-2008 05:58 AM

*kisses her lovely RYL-mum on the cheek* thanks, you made me smile.

effervescence 03-08-2008 07:37 AM

thanks ally. i hope your arm is ok.

Jetforce 03-08-2008 08:23 AM

*cuddles chloe*
I hope the side effects wear off asap :-)
tc there xxx

zowie 03-08-2008 09:48 AM

Went to A&E again yesterday, was there for six hours.
Took an OD and had to have a blood test, which he botched twice and ended up poking me with the needle three times and called me childish for complaining.
They were going to admit me to hospital but there are no beds at the moment. So the crisis team is phoning me today and visiting.
Still feel hopeless, the crisis team can't help me, I'm going to die.

Jetforce 03-08-2008 09:55 AM

*cuddles zowie*

~*forever_broken*~ 03-08-2008 02:24 PM

*hugs Zowie*
Sounds like the doc was an absolute ass, I'm sorry sweetie. Please take care.

*huddles up in her corner and...*

blondiebear 03-08-2008 04:10 PM

Just dropping in to see how everyone is. I'm still waking up.
*hugs and cuddles everyone*
I'm off to look at the Sunday newspaper, see what back to school ads there are. Philip needs some new jeans and this is the time of year to get them.

zowie 03-08-2008 05:08 PM

My dad's cross because I asked to borow a tenner. he think im gonna spend it on cigarettes (which, granted, some of it will go on) and because I asked him a second time (because his first answer was open-ended) he got really angry.
Stupid.

Detour. Derail 03-08-2008 07:28 PM

*drags her sorry ass in*

Kuwairo 03-08-2008 07:43 PM

*hugs mors certa and alexx*

Zedebee 03-08-2008 07:49 PM

Um
I know I don't belong here/don't deserve to be here but um...
*sits in a corner with a bottle*

Pomegranate 03-08-2008 07:56 PM

I.need.to.cut.

I miss the stitches :(

Zedebee 03-08-2008 07:59 PM

*cuddles pomegrantae*

And thanks =)

*curls up with a blnket*

Detour. Derail 03-08-2008 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zedebee (Post 976255)
Um
I know I don't belong here/don't deserve to be here but um...
*sits in a corner with a bottle*

*Sits with Zed*
You deserve the help and support just as much as the next person sweetpea
*cuddles*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuwairo (Post 976242)
*hugs mors certa and alexx*

Thanks hun *hugssss*
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pomegranate (Post 976272)
I.need.to.cut.

I miss the stitches :(

Emma, darlin'...please hang on in there ok?
It wont be this way forever....

Im sorry guys....I havent got much else for you :(

~*forever_broken*~ 03-08-2008 08:21 PM

*throws a pillow at Zed* there, a pillow to go with your blanket* Of course you belong here silly, though I for one am not of much use at the moment there are other very lovely people to offer support... And I'm always available to throw a pillow at you ;-)

Emma, sweetie, please don't cut hunni, especially not stitches worthy*snuggles* I love you sweetie and want you to stay safe (this is the pot, calling the kettle black).

If truth be told I want to cut too... Stitches worthy, though seeing as I can't afford to get stitches I've become very good at getting even my longest and deepest ones closed. But I'm trying to resist it... He hasn't asked about my cutting in a while but after last weeks session I would certainly ask me if I were him (quite the trigger that session and the fretting that followed).

*shuts up and returns to her corner for a nap... Or a round of head-meets-wall*

zowie 03-08-2008 08:27 PM

Going to bed. Goodnight all xx

Zedebee 03-08-2008 08:42 PM

Thankyou Alexx *cuddles*

Andand *holds onto pillow and trieds not to cry*

Zed doesn't deserve support but maybe it'll be ok to stay here amongst ye people...or maybe it'll be worse...or...*gulps more vodka*

~*forever_broken*~ 03-08-2008 08:44 PM

Night Zowie, I hope you sleep well hun.

Jeff, I get it, I do, but you don't deserve it all, not really, you just feel like you do.

And FYI stitches, not to keep it from scaring because it doesn't really do that... But to close it when all the tape in the world won't do it... *cuddles you*

~*forever_broken*~ 03-08-2008 08:48 PM

Ooo *'borrows' some of Zeds vodka* my alcohol of choice.

And that's ok hun, we'll support you anyway cause you really do deserve it. Oh, and don't try not to cry or you'll end up like me, virtually incapabil of crying:pinch:

Detour. Derail 03-08-2008 09:00 PM

Zed...can I have some?

My anger nearly got me in serious trouble...
Im still shaking with it.

blondiebear 03-08-2008 09:06 PM

We don't have to sacrifice blood to keep our demons away, sure feels like it some times.

I tried it back in January, thought if i dug my character defect in deep enough, it might help.
It didn't.

There are times i want to get a big red marker and write "insecure" across my forehead. So everyone else could read it.

1ofmany 03-08-2008 09:10 PM

Hi all please stay safe.

I am now going to be a hipocrit (wtf thats wrong spelling), I dont cut anymore since i found my new way but i just give myself the pain i deserve.
(not wrighting down what i do in fear of shareing)

Pomegranate 03-08-2008 09:12 PM

Can I have some vodka Ally?

1ofmany 03-08-2008 09:14 PM

Isn't alcohol banned from here?

Detour. Derail 03-08-2008 09:16 PM

Its non alcoholic alcohol?

I really want to know what your new way is :(

1ofmany 03-08-2008 09:18 PM

Sorry shouldnt have bought it up.

blue_cloud 03-08-2008 09:18 PM

hi everyone *places pizza n choc on the table, snuggles in her corner with her blanket*

1ofmany 03-08-2008 09:24 PM

*shares out yoghorts (spelling??!?) and lemon meragne (i suck at spelling)*

Detour. Derail 03-08-2008 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1ofmany (Post 976480)
Sorry shouldnt have bought it up.

Dont worry about it....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diamond n00b (Post 976482)
hi everyone *places pizza n choc on the table, snuggles in her corner with her blanket*

*passes the plates on as they come round to her*
The following content has been hidden - Reason : ED trigger
Im on a no-food diet....

1ofmany 03-08-2008 09:50 PM

Can someone please tell me what the ****ing point is?

Detour. Derail 03-08-2008 09:53 PM

The point to what?

Detour. Derail 03-08-2008 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mors Certa (Post 976590)
It is frightfully apparent that I am having a profound negative impact on the room, even being locked away in this padded cell is not enough to protect you all from me. I will leave, I am sorry. Please support one another, it is important.

1ofmany - I really wish I had an answer for you, I really wish I had an answer for me. I suspect that there is someone in here that will share with you and help you to feel better. I am sorry that I did not take better care of you. Please hold on a bit longer for someone to chime in for your benefit.

I need protecting from MYSELF....not other people *hugs*

blondiebear 03-08-2008 10:07 PM

Jeff, you've been protecting us from the outside world. Your broad shoulders and your hugs mean the world to us. Despite what you think of yourself, we really do want you here.

*cuddles everyone*
*sits in her corner blinking back tears*

Detour. Derail 03-08-2008 10:13 PM

I've not had a Jeff hug....
*digs her toes into the carpet*

~*forever_broken*~ 03-08-2008 10:20 PM

*scrounges around in her freezer till she finds her vodka*

Ah, yep, here you go Emma, my lovely across the pond drinking buddy.

Jeff, no buckets, that's too much blood. And for heaven sake don't leave! Who's sholder will I cry on then?

Blondie-mom, what's wrong, why the tears?

1ofmany 03-08-2008 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mors Certa (Post 976590)
1ofmany - I really wish I had an answer for you, I really wish I had an answer for me. I suspect that there is someone in here that will share with you and help you to feel better. I am sorry that I did not take better care of you. Please hold on a bit longer for someone to chime in for your benefit.

Jeff it's not up to you to take care of me, I am glad there is someone (and everyone else here) to try and help. Don't leave as I and everyone else will try and help you too.

Casper_Fading 03-08-2008 11:15 PM

*gives cuddles to everyone*

*curls up in the corner* I'm just going to stay here today...

1ofmany 03-08-2008 11:46 PM

*hands blondi a fresh brownie and a cuddley ploar bear*

Whats happend?

Jeff are you still here? please come back!

~*forever_broken*~ 03-08-2008 11:49 PM

*scoots over next to Jess*
Ok, I'll keep you :-D

... Does it technically count as cutting if you just re-open it..?

lil-princess 03-08-2008 11:56 PM

I just wanted to come and send you all hugs before i go back offline, sorry i haven't been around lately, i'm not gonna be around as much as i used to be but i'll try and explain sooner or later, but one thing i might have to leave RYL :( i don't want to but i don't really have a choice.

I'll try and come back online soon xxxx take care of yourselves xxxx

Casper_Fading 04-08-2008 12:10 AM

*rolls on top of ally* yes it counts! Don't do ti! *bounces*

*cuddles em* thinking o fyou sweetheart, i hope you don't have to leave!!!

Pomegranate 04-08-2008 12:12 AM

I need to drink. Tomorrow I am getting slaughtered. I need pain and I need my body to be torn and gaping. I can't continue without it. I need it :(

*leaves hugs for everyone*

Casper_Fading 04-08-2008 12:15 AM

you don't need it enm! you don't!!!! it's so not good :*( it wont fix it!!!

Auburn Shadow 04-08-2008 12:18 AM

*hugs everyone*

I... have no words, words don't come now. I've been awake for 35 hours and I still can't sleep.
I had a great weekend, I really did, but I want to.... destroy myself? I just... there's not even a reason for it.

I wish I could give you guys support, but... I don't have anything. I'm sorry, I shouldn't even be bothering to post.

Casper_Fading 04-08-2008 12:25 AM

*cuddles* when you've had a great weekend and stuff... it's common to crash afterwards. Please don't think that it's a bad thing, it's normal. But you CAN get past it! Write about your weekend! Try to get back into the headspace you were in then.

don't stop posting becasue you think that you should be giving support. you need support so it's important for you to post.

~*forever_broken*~ 04-08-2008 12:29 AM

*tackles Jess*
Lol, love you sweetie :-)
Um, as to cutting... too late :blush: just wanted to know if I needed to change my last cut date. *sigh*

Em, hunni, what do you mean you're getting slaughtered tomorrow? Sweetie, you don't need the cuts, you don't need to injure. *snuggles* sweetie, I know I'm once again being a hypocrit but, please, luv, don't do it. Please be safe sweetie, I love you so much.

LP-Emma, sweetie, I hope you don't have to leave sweetie. *cuddles*

Auburn, sweetie, I'm sorry you're doing so poorly. Of COURSE you should post. And if you can't support atm, well hunni, we've all been there, we all understand *hugs*

*wanders off to change the 'last cut' date in her sig*

Casper_Fading 04-08-2008 12:34 AM

8snuggles with ally*

~*forever_broken*~ 04-08-2008 12:41 AM

Once again I would like to express my sorrow at the fact that our psych ward is not real :-(

And... I don't want to go tomorrow, please, don't make me go :crying: