RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

zowie 17-07-2008 10:03 AM

I told him and an ambulance came. They checked me out and said I'd be fine, they;ve left now. Dad's angry and upset and I don't like seeing him like that.

irkeninvader 17-07-2008 10:10 AM

Does he understand why you did it?

Jetforce 17-07-2008 10:22 AM

*hugs zowie*

zowie 17-07-2008 12:16 PM

I don't think he does. He's just angry at me and ranting about how he can't watch me 24/7. He tried to get the woman from EIP to send me back to hospital because he just can't handle me.

blondiebear 17-07-2008 03:00 PM

*hugs zowie*
Good morning.
Will someone please explain to me why i am eating brownie bites at 7am when they give me a sour stomach when i eat them this early?

~*forever_broken*~ 17-07-2008 03:31 PM

*storms in, flops down in her corner where she continues to fume*

8 dishwashers is too many at times, I understand that... But out of 8 dishwashers I am one of the few that actually does their job, forget that I also do it well... And apparently I am also one of those that had their breakfast shift cut both today and tomorrow! Ok, it's only 3 hours total... But I've got rent to pay and bills that are past due... SO not fair :crying:

*pills herself together long enough to make up a tea tray with cake, cookies, biscits, tea, coffee, and cocoa to leave in the common area for everyone*

Auburn Shadow 17-07-2008 05:50 PM

Just stopping by to leave cakes, tea, coffee and hot chocolate for you guys.

And a few days worth of *hugs* because I'm not sure when I'll next be able to get on here.

*more hugs for everyone*

Detour. Derail 17-07-2008 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blondiebear (Post 928071)
The client was not happy with the stuff. Got paid only about 2/3 of it since the serviettes were not the right size. I have the size in my notes. But since he wasn't happy...

I would have told them to get stuffed....personally....but that probably makes me a worse person than you...so hey-hum...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*forever_lost*~ (Post 928839)
*storms in, flops down in her corner where she continues to fume*

8 dishwashers is too many at times, I understand that... But out of 8 dishwashers I am one of the few that actually does their job, forget that I also do it well... And apparently I am also one of those that had their breakfast shift cut both today and tomorrow! Ok, it's only 3 hours total... But I've got rent to pay and bills that are past due... SO not fair :crying:

*pills herself together long enough to make up a tea tray with cake, cookies, biscits, tea, coffee, and cocoa to leave in the common area for everyone*

Awww no way Ally :(
*cuddles*
Next time....just say you ARENT going home because you need the money for bills/rent etc...I've done it before....my manager tried to argue but gave up after 1o mins or so...and sent someone else home.

Yay....I get to go job hunting for a SECOND job tomorrow....until my proper job can get hold of some shifts for me...just because I want my mum to shut up and get off my back.

Done sweet F.A today...some dream analysis...thats it...Im having an Identity Crisis...or so my dreams say...
Great.
Couldnt get much worse hmm?
Well...makes sense...I've spent so long trying to be what people WANT me to be...
And I dreamed that I killed myself and I was a ghost...and I woke up and I was so upset that I cried myself back to sleep....
grrrr >.<

Not to be pathetic or an attention seeker or anything....
but can I have a cuddle...
please? :crying:

1ofmany 17-07-2008 07:37 PM

I have issues with hugs and cuddles and for some reason i have it on a virtual level too. But i will give you a soft pillow and wrap you in a blanket!

Detour. Derail 17-07-2008 07:54 PM

thankyou
xx

CrazyHayley 17-07-2008 09:47 PM

hi everyone just popped in to say i'm kinda ok, my chronic health problems have been giving me troubles more than my mental health ones today and so I haven't been able to be online as much to chat/support/distract as i would have liked. Going to spend a couple of days at my mum's which means I won't make it online for a bit, so all hang on in there, i wanna see you all here on my return, I'll make sure I bring goodies from my mum's for us to enjoy.
*snuggles everyone*

Detour. Derail 17-07-2008 09:53 PM

bubyeee *waves and cuddles*
take care of yourself

Kuwairo 17-07-2008 09:59 PM

*hugs Hayley & Alexx*

you ok Alexx hun?

Detour. Derail 17-07-2008 10:06 PM

no not really =[
you?

Kuwairo 17-07-2008 10:13 PM

never mind me.
i just replied on your thread (well done for posting btw, it can be really hard) so I know a little bit, but do you wanna talk about it?

Detour. Derail 17-07-2008 10:15 PM

I just feel stupid about it :/
I felt stupid all day...like someone was watching me...Ive been out of my room for about an hour or so today....the rest of the time was spent IN my room..lay under the window..

CrazyHayley 17-07-2008 10:24 PM

hi, I know i'm meant to say bye, but I quickly popped into other forums before going offline, which probably wasn't a good idea in hindsight. I went into serious disscussion and thought I'd get something off my mind in the tell someone something you can't thread as wanted to clear my mind while I had the opportunity before going to my parents. well the idea backfired. I now feel ****. And I also feel guilty for coming back in here and asking for hugs when i know people are going through so much worse than me, but right now, i've tears down my face and would really like a hug please.....

Kuwairo 17-07-2008 10:24 PM

Nothing to feel stupid about. It's a horrible feeling.
I hope tomorrow's a little better for you...
Oh, unrelated, but I'm not too nice to you at all, I'm just truthful =)

Kuwairo 17-07-2008 10:25 PM

Hayley: *massive hugs*
I'm sorry it didn't help you hun. Don't feel guilty about being here, it's nice to have you around =)

CrazyHayley 17-07-2008 10:31 PM

thanks for the hug.
I've gotta go put my rubbish out. maybe i'll put myself out with it too, cos thats how i feel, like yucky rubbish....

Detour. Derail 17-07-2008 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHayley (Post 929893)
hi, I know i'm meant to say bye, but I quickly popped into other forums before going offline, which probably wasn't a good idea in hindsight. I went into serious disscussion and thought I'd get something off my mind in the tell someone something you can't thread as wanted to clear my mind while I had the opportunity before going to my parents. well the idea backfired. I now feel ****. And I also feel guilty for coming back in here and asking for hugs when i know people are going through so much worse than me, but right now, i've tears down my face and would really like a hug please.....

Dont feel guilty hun...if you break it down...Im sulking coz I had a bubbly bath :blink: (StupidOCD><)
everyone deserves help :]
*cuddles you tightly*

CrazyHayley 17-07-2008 10:41 PM

thanks alexx,as you can see i decided not to put myself out with the rubbish, it would make me far too anxious with all the germs....then if I got over that I'd probably start organising it into different piles......I must say though since increasing my dosage of prozac my OCD tendancies have reduced alot, unfortunately it hasn't seemed to have made any difference on my depression.

Kuwairo 17-07-2008 10:45 PM

give it time hun.
heh i always arrange stuff too, i have a thing about straight lines with usually means funny looks.
and alexx, it might not seem like much to you but it's the way you do things, and it's not nice to have that disrupted.

Detour. Derail 17-07-2008 10:47 PM

ahhh I'm glad :]
I would have had to have come and got you out....
then I would have had to have had another bath...minus bubbles this time...
I was on prozac....same happened...but then my doctor changed it because "we dont want to target the OCD...we want to target the depression" (errr....yes we DO want to target the OCD....at the same TIME...foo')
I was gonna re-arrange my room again today...(I did it on Wednesday too!)
but...the window...:/

Detour. Derail 17-07-2008 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuwairo (Post 929948)
give it time hun.
heh i always arrange stuff too, i have a thing about straight lines with usually means funny looks.

I have to arrange my desk at college in a certain order..(ie books in size order and everything has to be sqare with other stuff)
Some of the guys in my class (mates of mine) like to nudge the stuff slightly...for jokes...but only occasionlly because it normally results in them getting clobbered round the head with the closest thing to hand!!

blondiebear 17-07-2008 10:54 PM

*hugs haley*
*hugs alexx*
Yeah, i feel like and idiot for doing that, plus he doesn't like the way the place mats turned out.
And a potential client who phoned yesterday doesn't like that i want to work with a pattern to make a simple skirt. I'd rather do it slower and do it once and do it right. Excuse my high standards.

I've just had enough. And I want to go out of town this weekend and the painting company for our homeowners association has told us that we have to be home so they can paint our front doors. I have no idea what they are going to do when they find ours closed and locked

CrazyHayley 17-07-2008 10:55 PM

yeah i like things in straight lines too. My boyfriend used to put things wonky on purpose and see how long it would take me to notice it. And i size order things and have cleaning rituals, but i don't have full blown OCD as I don't have the obsessive thoughts that make me do the compulsions, its just that if I don't do the compulsions I get really anxious and uneasy. The doctor asked me what would happen if i didn't do them, i said I don't know cos I always do! so now I know what happens, I didn't clean today other than myself cos I was feeling too ill. what happened I lived but I felt really uncomfortable and am looking forward to hopefully feeling better and doing everything tomorrow. but thats progress cos I normally would have had to do it despite how ill and the pain i was feeling and that would only make my health worse. The silly thing is, its only me in my flat and so i know that nothing really needs doing since yesterday, but still I felt uneasy not doing things....hey ho, small baby steps I guess. Just annoying as I was completley happy with my compulsions just not my depression and the treatment isn't working on what i'd hoped for.
my goodness, i'm rambling.....on the plus side I've stopped crying.

Kuwairo 17-07-2008 10:56 PM

^ haha, I don't blame you!
when i did volunteer work at cornerstone i'd play cards with some of the people who went, and one guys always made the card pile a mess, and it annoyed me because it had to be straight! He did it with dominoes too! He was only messing though.
My books & cds are in order, and my clothes. My mates find it amusing, really.
=)

CrazyHayley 17-07-2008 10:58 PM

susan! surely they can still paint a door when its closed and locked?! that just seems stupid to tell you when you have to be in. what ever happened to politeness and common curtesy to ask you when would be a convienient time to repaint your door?!

Kuwairo 17-07-2008 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHayley (Post 929987)
i don't have full blown OCD as I don't have the obsessive thoughts that make me do the compulsions, its just that if I don't do the compulsions I get really anxious and uneasy.

same.
I'm glad you've stopped crying hun, but are you feeling better for it?
Maybe go back to the doc and say it's not working, they could try something else?

Susan, personally I'd be pretty happy to know that my skirt was being made to such high standards. As for the door, I'm guessing they'd just not do it? I dunno, but if you want to go away for the weekend then go for it.

CrazyHayley 17-07-2008 11:01 PM

Ku, books, cd's, clothes are in order. i didn't even mention those, I just thought that was normal thing to do and my boyfriend is just abnormal, lol
My friends don't mind, they get me to help them when they move. i organise their kitchen cupboards, wardrobes, everything! is very funny when they've just moved in and I know where stuff is better than they do!

Detour. Derail 17-07-2008 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuwairo (Post 930003)
same.

ditto.
and im glad Youve stopped crying Hayley :]
Im...gonna have to go sort out the light switches soon...dad will have messed them up ><
they all have to point the same way..(if that makes sense)?

Kuwairo 17-07-2008 11:04 PM

^ i do that at my grandma's and she gets so confused, bless her.
Cds are in artist order, and each artish is in date order. Clothes are in style (sleeves etc) and then colour order, books in author & size order. But then you'd look in my room and be shocked, cos it's a mess. I only have to bother about certain things.

CrazyHayley 17-07-2008 11:05 PM

well I'm waiting on hearing from the doctors regarding seeing a councellor as initially I didn't just want to be medicated as I didn't want to just mask the problems, I wanted to finally get to the root of them. I've been to a councellor a few times before but never told the truth for fear of being locked up, but I've now got to the stage, that although I do not want to be locked up, i do want to get better and will do what it takes. Its only been 2weeks, so if I've not heard by monday when i get back from my mums then I'll prob go back and check in with the doctor and give him a kick up the backside regarding my referral to the councellor.

Kuwairo 17-07-2008 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voice Of Reason (Post 930017)
they all have to point the same way..(if that makes sense)?

Yep. I had to have the ones in my flat pointing the same way. It's just better that way.

Detour. Derail 17-07-2008 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blondiebear (Post 929978)
*hugs haley*
*hugs alexx*
Yeah, i feel like and idiot for doing that, plus he doesn't like the way the place mats turned out.
And a potential client who phoned yesterday doesn't like that i want to work with a pattern to make a simple skirt. I'd rather do it slower and do it once and do it right. Excuse my high standards.

I've just had enough. And I want to go out of town this weekend and the painting company for our homeowners association has told us that we have to be home so they can paint our front doors. I have no idea what they are going to do when they find ours closed and locked

If they dont like it...they should make the stuff by themselves!!
they'd soon come running for your help im sure!!

are..they painting the OUTSIDE of your door? *is confused as to why you need to be in*

Kuwairo 17-07-2008 11:07 PM

Hayley, that's good =)
They'd only put you in hospital if they were really concerned for yours or others safety.
Counselling's a good step, so definitely give him a kick if he needs it. Not literally...:p

CrazyHayley 17-07-2008 11:07 PM

oooh, let me come and organise your room, it'll be a good distraction for me!
The other thing I love to clean and organise is fridges, lol I don't know why but I do, supermarket fridges freak me out though.....

Detour. Derail 17-07-2008 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuwairo (Post 930019)
^ i do that at my grandma's and she gets so confused, bless her.
Cds are in artist order, and each artish is in date order. Clothes are in style (sleeves etc) and then colour order, books in author & size order. But then you'd look in my room and be shocked, cos it's a mess. I only have to bother about certain things.

AH!!!
Oh I do love you ^_^
and you'd love my wardrobe/shelves by the sounds of it :P

I freaked out at my mum coz she dumped my stuff on the shelves :/

CrazyHayley 17-07-2008 11:10 PM

well I reckon I could get away with kicking the doctor, i have muscle spasms in my legs that I have to take baclofen for otherwise I look like I've got tourettes or something, so I could lash out and say I forgot to take my meds, lol
or "accidently" knock over my crutches when I sit down so that they whack him on the way to the floor, lol
mwahahahahaha

Detour. Derail 17-07-2008 11:14 PM

aheehehe :P
or you could just WARN him...then do it...I got away with biting a dentist by doing that ^_^

"ow...that hurt.."
"sorry"
"do it again and I WILL bite you..."
*chuckles*
"OW!! *Bites*"

EDIT:
I have to go to bed now :(
Anyone wanna text me?;p
teehee

Kuwairo 17-07-2008 11:17 PM

Hayley, that would be brilliant. My mum would love you, she's always on at me =)
Fridges...I always have ours in order, especially at uni, and I always rearrange the cupboards.
Alexx, that's nice to know ta =) I only have one shelf type thing, it's full of cacti =) I love them. I'll text you. As long as I can blame you if I drain my credit!
Hayley I take it back you can kick the doc :p

CrazyHayley 17-07-2008 11:18 PM

Right my lovely people, thank you so much for being here and giving me hugs and someone to talk to. I feel like I can now go to bed safely. I can't say I'm looking forward to going to my mum's, my family all think I'm fine, that my depressions all in the past and I don't know how much longer I can hide it from them, its exhausting. but my mum and brother are ill, so they have enough to deal with without worrying about me, and most of the time I'm 35miles from anyone so they don't really know whats going on with me, thank god.
Anyway, thanks again. I should be back at somepoint sunday but don't know if i'll get online til monday. so bye bye for now. Look after yoursleves and stay safe. *snuggles everyone*

Kuwairo 17-07-2008 11:29 PM

Stay safe too hun.
I know how it feels to not want to worry your mum cos she's ill...is there anyone else you can talk to if you need to this weekend?
*squish*
Try and have a good weekend

blondiebear 18-07-2008 12:44 AM

My husband and I agree on a three word answer for the painters; "we have plans" And yeah, about the pattern, i have even found one that I think would be fine for the project.

Any of you ocd people want to come and clean my house? I have a kitchen floor you could eat off of...mostly cat food, maybe the odd raisin. My cd's are in that kind of order but my book cases would drive you nuts. We have 7 bookcases in a 980 square foot/two bedroom flat!

blondiebear 18-07-2008 02:08 AM

Uh Oh, did i offend anyone?
btw, i am still worried about my friend. It has just become an ingrained part of me right now. it is just wait and see.

Pomegranate 18-07-2008 02:30 AM

don't thijml you offended anyone Susan *hugs*

*hugs everyone who needs them*

I just burned for the first time in 5 years. It is not bad, or good, or however you want to look at it. Feeling very self destructive. 1 bottle wine and 1/2 bottle peach schnapps down.

Jetforce 18-07-2008 03:44 AM

*hugs emma*

Awww..that's no good :-(

Try and stay safe there xxx

~*forever_broken*~ 18-07-2008 03:59 AM

*snuggles Emma*

Be careful with the drinking and burning luv.

*takes some of your schnaps*

I'm $30- so my house is 'dry' :-(

effervescence 18-07-2008 04:30 AM

my tummy hurts :(