RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Sugar and Spice 17-03-2008 02:14 AM

*hugs all round*

Grrr! My God I hate Vista! So much software doesn't work with it so having to download and install XP. I prefer XP but still it is such a hassle and I'm having to do it over a couple of days otherwise I'll exceed the pitiful download limit the providers have set us.
I was hoping to have a proper nights sleep but can't seem to settle. I guess it's just not meant to be tonight...
Feeling sensitive atm, wanting to hide away from everything. Not looking forward to tomorrow, got to talk a lot with people. Don't feel up to it.

*huddles in a corner with my teddy and a supply of chocolate and custard*

Pomegranate 17-03-2008 02:25 AM

*hugs Carole* I hate talking with loads of people sometimes too, especially when I feel rough. I hope it doesn't go too badly. *kicks computer for you*

Sugar and Spice 17-03-2008 02:33 AM

*pokes head out from behind my teddy*
Thanks for the hug :) and also for kicking the computer. I've nearly thrown it out of my window, and I'm on the 10th floor. That's how crappy and frustrating it is!
*retreats again*

Pomegranate 17-03-2008 02:36 AM

awww....I hate technology. Spent half an hour earlier transferring stuff from our fridge because it wasn't working. Turns out I had switched it off at the mains this morning instead of switching on the kettle. hmmmm....maybe I will leave it all alone lol

Sugar and Spice 17-03-2008 02:39 AM

Lol yea, I think that is the best thing to do. It is common knowledge that computers and other modern technologies would function perfectly fine if humans had nothing to do with them.

Pomegranate 17-03-2008 03:05 AM

*Curls up into a ball and tries not to throw up*

Sugar and Spice 17-03-2008 03:15 AM

*hugs Emma*
what's wrong hun? x

Pomegranate 17-03-2008 03:31 AM

I was stupid and took too much of something :crying: Not enough to be really dangerous don't worry, but yeah. *thanks Carole for hug and curls back up*

Sugar and Spice 17-03-2008 03:56 AM

*wraps Emma up in a warm duvet and watches over her to ensure she rests*

Pomegranate 17-03-2008 03:58 AM

Thanks hun, I think I will actually go to bed now. Thanks for letting me be all pitiful and whine *hugs* n'night x

Sugar and Spice 17-03-2008 04:00 AM

Goodnight hun *hugs back* you weren't whining at all. I'm here (as is everyone else) whenever you want to chat xx

effervescence 17-03-2008 05:10 AM

there are 1800 people doing my papers....so they don't really care too much about individuals. i dont do a little bit at a time cos i cant make myself do ANY of it.....i was supposed to get my life together this year. i'm so pathetic.

chocostashchick 17-03-2008 04:03 PM

Emma and Carole i hope you guys had a good night
Chloe you are not a failure! you can totally get everything together and catch up and put everything to riights this year. it's only march! we can support you and there are some lapdesks in the Denial Tent so you can be safe and focus and get everything done!
Alexx and Helen and Nathan and Kit how are you now?
eep my second therapy appt is in 3 hours
i keep bursting into laughter for no reason on the inside
it is making it really hard to get any work done
i must be nervous? that or psychotic....
yeah i spent all of last night laying awake wanting to sleep. i maybe got 4 hours though - not too bad and i dont feel tired at all.
*stands in Denial Tent waiting and hoping that the magicalness will somehow make me feel sane*

Detour. Derail 17-03-2008 04:49 PM

*yawn*
I'm tired.
I doubled my dose of meds last night...coz I felt panicked and couldnt sleep (its not dangerous...but my doctor is an idiot and kept me on a ridiculously low dosage even though it doesnt help) and good god did it knock me out?!
I was still drowsy this morning so i came home early fromo college and ive just woken up...after sleeping fpr nearly four and a half hours...and im still abit drowsy and tired :(
plus my arm is really starting to itch...
I found out today that the reason my doctor cant see me til the 25th is coz hes on holiday!(thanks for telling me i could pop in anytime between then and now...liar..)
and i have counselling tomorrow...
and im gonna get shouted at..coz she told me its 'safer to cut up not across' ?! but i thought that was rubbish...and now shes gonna say i misused her trust.....
GAH!!

im sick of feeling like crap ><
I cant do this :crying:

chocostashchick 17-03-2008 05:49 PM

lol @ "safer to cut up not across"

aww honey i am sorry your doc is away for so long
but the 25th is only about a week away!
good luck at your appt
i hope you were able to get some rest

gah my appt is in less than 2 hours
i am so freaking out
i am so freaking out
i want to take these meds i have but they wont kick in in time i waited too long :(
but that is probably a good thing? it doesn't feel like a good thing.... no but it's a good thing because at that first appt i was drugged up out of my mind just so i would show up and talk and i really don't want him to think i am always like that lol

*breathes*
it will be fine it will be fine i will tell myself i am in the Denial Tent and all safe

Detour. Derail 17-03-2008 05:53 PM

*big hugs*
it'll be fine sweetie...
I'll send my doggie to go with you
she'll look after you :]

ewww some guy online just called me a fat emo b**** coz i said i wasnt in the mood to talk:'[

i can barely move
*curls up*

Pomegranate 17-03-2008 06:23 PM

*hugs everyone who needs it*

Alexx *hugs* ignore that guy, he sounds like a complete **** *offers you a blanket to curl up under*

Good luck with your appointment Callie- I think you are really brave for everything you are doing at the moment. Please let us know how it goes *Hugs*

Your aren't pathetic effervescence, you are just struggling- don't be too hard on yourself *hugs*

*Curls up rocking, trying to stop eyes moving so erratically and the horrible sick, shaky feeling* :(

MammaMia 17-03-2008 06:52 PM

I'm sick and tired of today :(

More bad news, my friend Mel whose dog was sick, he died this morning *sobs*

I've lost my favourite gloves, left them on the train >.<

My friend is still loosing her baby I think.

THIS WORLD SUCKS!

I have counselling tomorrow and scared about it.

Meeeeeeeeeh, *rolls up in a ball and cries*

Emma, thanks for your pm, hope you don't mind me not replying....

*cries*

My mum is going to call Customer Services today about my phone, maybe there is hope.

I saw Jess today, and had a really good chat with her, love it! Also saw Neil again and yeah...they both said not to get too upset about my friend's baby as there's nothing I can do =[

Detour. Derail 17-03-2008 10:42 PM

oh god :/
I caught the cut on my arm...the deep bit...and now im bleeding again...
and i was watching something on TV....and im very triggered right now :|

uhhhhhh...

I HATE THIS ><

Pomegranate 18-03-2008 01:15 AM

*hugs anyone who needs it*

How are you doing now Alexx? *offers bandage for caught cut on arm and kicks TV*

*offers sweets to Helen* You doing any better hun?

Ally- I can see you are online, haven't seen you around today, you alright sweetie? *offers hugs*