RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

FlyingNy 25-10-2010 04:05 PM

*Hugs Helen* You're not those things, you've came so far in your battle against SI. Everyone has thier disagreements and at least it's all OK now.

MammaMia 25-10-2010 04:11 PM

*hugs Lia* I am. I honestly feel like I've hardly come anywhere. Even one of my closest friends tried to point out that it is huge, four months away from a year, despite ALL the **** I've gone & am going through, I still haven't done it. But I just don't feel proud or anything. Don't even understand why. Just feel like I don't deserve to be I think. All I want to do is ****ing cut heh.

Doikers 25-10-2010 04:12 PM

*Hugs Helen* You are NOT pathetic or worthless .

MammaMia 25-10-2010 04:20 PM

*hugs Mark* Wish I could believe you.

FlyingNy 25-10-2010 04:24 PM

I know you feel, not being able to believe anyone who tells you good things about yourself, but you have done something to be proud of, and although you have those urges, you aren't giving into them. We're proud of you, even if you can't be proud of yourself :)

nicole94 25-10-2010 04:31 PM

*hugs everyone* helen, you are not any of those things you said! and well done to you and kahlia for your milestones!

FlyingNy 25-10-2010 04:49 PM

*Hugs Nicole* How are you?

nicole94 25-10-2010 05:05 PM

*hugs lia* i'm.....i dunno, fed up, and tired, i think i might get a bath soon, relax...:(

Doikers 25-10-2010 05:11 PM

*Hugs Nicole* :) A bath sounds like a nice idea

FlyingNy 25-10-2010 05:16 PM

Baths are cool :) Like fez hats and bow ties. I'm reading Harry Potter and I think I am becoming re-addicted. I love them so much, and still manage to get hooked into reading late into the night, although I know exactly what happens in every one.

Doikers 25-10-2010 05:20 PM

Are fez hats and bow ties in Harry Potter Lia? I watched some of the movies in a non, ummm I can't think of the word , I mean not in the order in which they were intended :)

FlyingNy 25-10-2010 05:30 PM

No, that was a Doctor Who referance :) I'm a confusing person, I rarely stick to one topic. I might do some more work, I'm feeling lazy again. I got a few paragraphs of my English done earlier.

Non chronological order? I don't know the exact term. I love it, it's like, the fail safe haven. If I'm feeling ****, or am just bored.

SparkleKitten 25-10-2010 05:34 PM

Hey guys *cuddles* I'm having more issues being touched today, feeling edgy and such. Is strange. My rash still sucks too. Bleh. Just want to hide in the world of sims some more.

Doikers 25-10-2010 05:38 PM

Quote:

chronological order?
^^^^^That's it , Thanks Lia :) I don't really know Dr Who reference's , care for a star trek reference ?:)

*Hugs Sarah only if okay*

FlyingNy 25-10-2010 05:51 PM

If you like Mark :) I'm always making random references.

*Makes heart shape with hands at Sarah*

Today, I asked what time I was meant to be meeting my friends for the cinema tomorrow. I got the response 'you're coming with us?' That's the exact same response I got from my other friends when I was meant to be going to see this film with them last week. Rejected much?

Doikers 25-10-2010 05:56 PM

*Hugs Lia* I'm sorry you feel rejected :(

FlyingNy 25-10-2010 05:57 PM

Now my mum's guilt tripping me about going. I was meant to be going out with my mum and sister tomorrow, but instead I'm going out with my friends and she's just told me 'one day you will need me and I won't be here, so you bugger off to the pictures'. I will never need her. Ever.

SoMuchMore 25-10-2010 06:02 PM

I dont have much time, just read through things quick and will reply properly later, but *throws around lots of confetti for helen and kahlia* So proud of both of you! *cuddles you both*

*hugs mark, lia, felicia, nicole, and oliver*
*offers to hold sarah's hand if you does not want to be hugged*

Off to class now, sorry for the quick replies.

MammaMia 25-10-2010 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceQueenHasAHeart (Post 2542301)
I know you feel, not being able to believe anyone who tells you good things about yourself, but you have done something to be proud of, and although you have those urges, you aren't giving into them. We're proud of you, even if you can't be proud of yourself :)

I guess so Lia. Thank you *cuddles*

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicole94 (Post 2542305)
*hugs everyone* helen, you are not any of those things you said! and well done to you and kahlia for your milestones!

*hugs Nicole* Thanks xx

Doikers 25-10-2010 06:13 PM

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Laura*