RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 10-05-2010 12:26 PM

*Hugs April to try and Warm her up a bit*

MammaMia 10-05-2010 02:19 PM

*hugs those who can accept hugs*

No words. Sorry.

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 02:48 PM

*cuddles close to Hels and Mark* We went out to breakfast as it's so cold here, and then went to Walmart for a bit... then came home and the damn heat still is broken. It's not that cold out but it's sure cold inside when you sit and don't do anything!! :( Stupid stupid heat. :'(

Oooh Mark, "April Rain" came in the post so we picked it up at the post office and are listening to it now. :D Thanks so much for the recommendation. I loveeee it. :)

*more cuddles for Hels and Mark* ♥

MammaMia 10-05-2010 03:02 PM

Cuddles April lots :)

Doikers 10-05-2010 03:20 PM

:D Glad you like it April , it's in my current CD rotation right now too . I don't really have much else "Gothicy" it my rotation but CD's get added too it and taken away from it a lot , lol Make sense?*Hugs*

*Hugs Helen Tons*

Doikers 10-05-2010 03:24 PM

OOhhhh I spot an April !:)

MammaMia 10-05-2010 03:24 PM

Hugs Mark back. Thanks :)

I spy all 3 of us :P

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 03:29 PM

It does make sense, Mark. *curls up next to with the blankets that Kahlia gave her to keep warm* Sooo cold... I hate this!! We're supposed to have heat back today but I don't see it happening... lol... just the way that this place works. And there was frost on the cars this morning!! :( so it did get below freezing. BRRRRR. *is wearing a longsleeved WoW tshirt and is thinking about getting a sweatshirt*

Just played WoW a bit... my little rogue is nearly 23 now, but I haven't been "furiously leveling her" ... worked some on my 73 pally this morning but there's this one quest I hate having to do... it's where you have to ride a gryphon and save 10 villagers from the Scourge (undead) running around... which means you have to dive and such on a flying mount, and I SUCK at using my mouse buttons/controls to dive. I hope that made some sort of sense to the WoW players here... lol. :-/

Am not feeling in the best of places this morning... probably partially because I'm so cold. And because I ate too much this morning, damn it. I just want my ED back... :'( ...able to act on the urges etc. *sighs*

*rocks back and forth and cries, even though she can't manage that IRL*

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 03:29 PM

*cuddles Hels* Didn't spot you... but thanks for the cuddles!! :D

nicole94 10-05-2010 03:45 PM

*hugs everyone* heey guys. how are we all today? i'm ok, but am currently supposed to be at DBT :/ second week in a row i've missed it.....

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 03:48 PM

Just updated r/v thread.......

Nicole, sweet, why are you missing DBT? doesn't it help some at least? *cuddles*

nicole94 10-05-2010 03:55 PM

*cuddles april* no, it really doesnt. it's making me nervous and stuff. and i'm not going because i was stupid and told her that i wouldnt SH. and i dont wanna have to tell her that i have-a lot.

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 04:03 PM

Awh... well, I'm sorry to hear that it doesn't help much. :( Be sure you're taking care of those injuries, okay, love? I know you are probably but you really don't want to get an infection... and why don't you just tell her that you've SI'd? I don't think that she'd get angry with you... at least, if she's as professional as she should be!! *cuddles*

Doikers 10-05-2010 04:04 PM

Hey Nicole *Hugs*

nicole94 10-05-2010 04:06 PM

*cuddles april.* i know she wouldnt get angry with me but she looks really dissapointed if i tell her i've SI'd. she called my mum a minuite ago and i refused to speak to her :/

EDIT: hey mark *hugs* you ok?

Doikers 10-05-2010 04:08 PM

I'm ok thanx Nicole , A little triggered but not so Sui triggered more S.I.

nicole94 10-05-2010 04:12 PM

aaw *hugs* is there anything you can do to distract yourself?

MammaMia 10-05-2010 04:24 PM

*cuddles everyone*

So frustrating. I want support but can't get it >.>

Doikers 10-05-2010 04:29 PM

*Cuddles Helen* That sucks . What type of support are you looking for ? maybe you could get refered by your GP ? or is that not an option?
sorry

MammaMia 10-05-2010 04:30 PM

I meant here more than anything. But yeah, GP just keeps referring me back to same people who are a bunch of useless tossers who keep telling me I'm fine :D