RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 08-08-2010 01:07 PM

It's not a good thing to be thinking....not that you were asking me but still :P

nicole94 08-08-2010 01:08 PM

*hugs helen* i was talking to everyone lol. im just so fed up of her, shes like a stalker!

MammaMia 08-08-2010 01:09 PM

Try cut out her out of your life, like you have & got to really try ignore her babe. I know it's not easy but she WILL get fed up eventually if you can try *cuddles* She'll end very lonely person if she carries on like that...

nicole94 08-08-2010 01:13 PM

*cuddles* i'm trying, its just-well last time she did this, first she started with all my facebook friends turning them against me. (which shes doing already) and then she came on here and tried it...then she started on my family. i just dont know what to do!

Doikers 08-08-2010 06:10 PM

Gosh , it's been a quiet Sunday on the ward , I'm a bit lonely .
*Leaves Hugs on the table*

Louise 08-08-2010 06:18 PM

*hugs everyone* sits in the corner crying

Doikers 08-08-2010 06:35 PM

*Hugs Louise* Whats the matter?

risenfromperdition 08-08-2010 06:59 PM

hi lovelies, sorry havent been around. only allowed on computer for like an hour a day... stupid.
love all of you <3

Doikers 08-08-2010 07:03 PM

Hey Heather :) *Hugs*

*Hey Felicia* I spot you !:)

risenfromperdition 08-08-2010 07:04 PM

*hugs nicole* god that person's an arse... and thats putting it nicely >< try to ignore her sweetie, she's not worth getting upset over. i know its not that easy though <3

misskitty112 08-08-2010 07:04 PM

Hey everyone.
I haven't read everything yet, so I'm gonna try to get caught up.
*hugs everyone*

I had a bad night last night, and cut, and holy hell it seems more painful than usual. Oh well... I'll deal.

risenfromperdition 08-08-2010 07:04 PM

hey mark :)

ergh bbq =\ wooo =s.

Doikers 08-08-2010 07:25 PM

Oh Felicia , I'm sorry you had a bad night :( Look after yourself .

Not a fan of bbq Heather ? me neither :) (Vegetarian)

Scarletdreamer 08-08-2010 07:30 PM

Hi everyone...

*cuddles all* Individuals I will try to do later... right now I'm just relaxing after we skipped church and went on a REALLY tough hike... damn, I am so not in shape, haha. I stopped about 10 times on the first part of the hike (it was about 3.5 miles total) because it was so freaking steep and my heart and lungs just couldn't handle keeping on going. :-/ But I did it!! and am proud of myself for finishing it. :D We just got back from lunch at Taco Bell (yum) and my legs are still a little shaky from the hike. But oh well.

I'm in a pretty good mood at the moment, surprisingly, guess it was the really intense exercise that did it. Sadly, most days I am just not up to doing that type/amount of exercise... or else am too tired to do so. Guhhh. Stupid me. >_<

*more cuddles for everyone*

misskitty112 08-08-2010 07:30 PM

Yeah, I'm looking after it, Mark. Oh, and I've been meaning to tell you pretty much since you first introduced yourself, that I love your Paramore avatar. It makes me happy.

Heather, I definitely do not like bbq either.

I spy April *hugs*

Doikers 08-08-2010 07:49 PM

Quote:

Oh, and I've been meaning to tell you pretty much since you first introduced yourself, that I love your Paramore avatar. It makes me happy.

:) Thanks , I'm glad it makes you happy :)

*Hugs April* :)

SoMuchMore 08-08-2010 08:14 PM

*hugs everyone* sorry its not more.

So tired of everything.

Louise 08-08-2010 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2437370)
*Hugs Louise* Whats the matter?

Feeling really low and scared.

*hugs everyone else*

Louise 08-08-2010 08:34 PM

Anything you want to talk about Laura?

nicole94 08-08-2010 09:20 PM

*hugs everyone*

Doikers 08-08-2010 09:26 PM

*Hugs Nicole* How are you this evening?

nicole94 08-08-2010 09:30 PM

*hugs mark* im not doing too well if im honest :( theres this girl who i really like and i was pretty sure she liked me too and we are supposed to be meeting up tomorrow but she has suddenly stopped answering my texts so i dont know if we are or not and i'm getting paranoid and feeling abandoned :(

Doikers 08-08-2010 09:38 PM

Don't get paranoid Nicole , Mobiles get turned off , left in a different room , battery needs re-chargeing , you'll probably have a great time tommorow :)

misskitty112 08-08-2010 09:40 PM

I agree with Mark, Nicole.
How are you, Mark?

nicole94 08-08-2010 09:41 PM

yeah but it was like nearly 2 hours since she last text me. and im not really sure if we are still meeting now...

SoMuchMore 08-08-2010 09:50 PM

*hugs louise* I dont really think I can talk about it right now.. but thanks for asking hun. Sorry that you are not feeling well today. Here if you need to talk.

*hugs mark, nicole, april, helen, kahlia, felicia, and everyone else*

Doikers 08-08-2010 09:52 PM

I'm Numb, I'm sorry I keep saying but it's a constant mood . I'm not tired but I am going to bed soon , so sick of this *Sigh* Sorry .

nicole94 08-08-2010 09:59 PM

*huggles everyone. i dont know what to do.....

shadowedsoul 08-08-2010 10:08 PM

Hugs all. Curls up and crys quietly.

Doikers 08-08-2010 10:10 PM

I think you should hmmm....... go along to your meeting tomorrow , probably text her tomorrow morning :) But don't worry about it Nicole .Sorry if thats of no help .

nicole94 08-08-2010 10:12 PM

yeah.....i dunno. im just getting fed up of everything.... i know i get really paranoid anyways, but this isnt helping.

Scarletdreamer 09-08-2010 12:05 AM

*cuddles all*

I know I said I'd do individuals later but my brain just isn't working... :(

My head is messing me up. I don't know how to explain it really. I just want to cry and kick and scream... and I don't usually get in that type of mood. I don't know anymore. Nothing's happened to cause me to feel this way. I just feel penned up, caged, and it's awful. :(

I have a "lead" on a job I'm going to call about tomorrow. It has to do with mental health and my parents said "it sounds like it has April's NAME on it!!" so I really hope it works out. Thing is, while it's only parttime, I think I would be "on call" evenings and weekends... although "on call" for what I have no idea!! as the ad in the paper didn't give a whole lot of details. :-/ But I'm going to call about it tomorrow, if I can get up the courage. :-S

*hides in the warren and repeatedly punches a pillow* :'(

Scarletdreamer 09-08-2010 12:28 AM

Updated my r/v... geez, it's quiet in here right now. *feels alone* :(

SoMuchMore 09-08-2010 12:43 AM

*hugs april* it is quiet in here today...

Kahlia1981 09-08-2010 01:00 AM

*huggles all*

Sorry in advance for the lack of individual replies, there's just a couple of things I wanted to comment on in the last few pages that have passed since I was last on:

Nicole: Have you tried blocking that "friend" on FB - not just removing connections but fully removing connections? I don't know if that's an option you want to take but it means that she won't have any access to anything related to you on FB. The information is in the FAQS here. Maybe let your other friends know that this "friend" could be contacting them and they are "suspect"? I don't know, but I've had a similar thing happen to me.

April: That job sounds interesting - I hope you manage to get up the courage to give them a call!!

---

I'm still anxious and definitely getting over it. Just got to keep going, one step at a time . . . *sigh*

*leaves cuddles and safe love and care packages on the table*

misskitty112 09-08-2010 02:23 AM

April, I'll go read it in a minute.
Kahlia, *hugs* I'm sorry you're feeling anxious.

Gahhhh... There is pain radiating from my recent SI down my leg... all the flippin way down. I don't think I like this.
I also don't like the stress I feel to get packed up and ready for uni.

risenfromperdition 09-08-2010 03:59 AM

*squishes laura <3*
here if you want to chat. im tired of everything too ><

and yeh... bbq's are stoopid =\ ick. had sooooo much food. badbadbad. *sigh*

im sleepy =[ boooo.

one_step_closer 09-08-2010 04:14 AM

I really want to overdose :/

misskitty112 09-08-2010 04:24 AM

*hugs Lindsay* please keep safe. I'm just a PM away if you need someone to listen (I'm a crap advice giver, but I'll try.)

SoMuchMore 09-08-2010 05:45 AM

*hugs lindsay* please don't overdose hun. We're here for you.

*hugs felicia* how r u doing? are you taking care of your recent SI wound. It sounds pretty painful.

*hugs heather* sorry that you are tired of everything too. You are not bad.

*hugs kahlia* I wish that this anxiety would go away for you :-/ Hang in there.

*hugs nicole* sorry that your friend was being so horrible to you. Try to not let her get to you like others have said. Hope that you have fun tomorrow (which is probably today for you already lol)

*hugs mark, jill, and helen*

*hugs april* I read your r/v. Sorry not many words right now... good luck with that job though!

Feeling ignored, alone, low, useless... I should just go to bed but im not sleepy now of course because its night time and why would anyone want to sleep at night? Stupid me.

taz35 09-08-2010 05:54 AM

*hugs everyone*
*sneaks out the back door before she can be seen*

SoMuchMore 09-08-2010 06:14 AM

*sees taz sneaking out, gives her a hug, and reminds her she doesn't have to go if she doesn't want to*

risenfromperdition 09-08-2010 06:31 AM

im here if you want hun, i know its not the same as a 'real' person being there but.

agh. only allowed on til the battery goes... so like 20 minutes. freaking stupid.

shadowedsoul 09-08-2010 09:19 AM

Cuddles everbody. curls up and crys, why do I get treated like ****. What the hell did I do to deserve this.

Doikers 09-08-2010 11:16 AM

*Hugs Lindsay* I hope you didn't OD , Please try and be safe .

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Taz* I missed you!

*Hugs Felicia*

*Hugs April* Good luck ringing up for the job :)

*Hugs Heather*

*Hugs Jill*

*Hugs Nicole*

*Hugs Kahlia* I'm sorry you're so anxious :S

*Hugs Everyone else*

nicole94 09-08-2010 11:28 AM

*hugs everyone.* so emily text, she had fallen asleep. but she is still asleep now and her train was due half an hour ago so i dunno if we're meeting today or not.
*hides in the corner.*

nicole94 09-08-2010 12:48 PM

oooh. my friend just asked me if i wanted to go to hers and sunbathe and drink cider but i have therapy :( so unfair lol

Doikers 09-08-2010 12:52 PM

Awwh nuts Nicole!

nicole94 09-08-2010 12:55 PM

its not fair! i hate therapy but have to go!

Scarletdreamer 09-08-2010 01:01 PM

Hrm I spot a Mark!! *glomps*

I have therapy today too. Urf. And I haven't yet done the homework for it... am a little scared to do it but I can't let fear get in my way, and there's no way that I'll be lying to her about doing it, and I also don't want to tell her that I didn't do it when I said I would. I'm trying to do my "best" in therapy "this time around," so... yeah. >_< Not sure how that's going to work. Maybe I'll just use my LiveJournal to do it (it was a journaling assignment)... blah. :(

*deep sigh*

*cuddles everyone*