RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Billy! 25-01-2011 09:04 PM

Oooh I want chocolate! lol

Doikers 25-01-2011 09:04 PM

*Hugs louise*

My day is all over , I got to my volunteer beuro and my mouth opened and 15 minutes later it shut , I am quite quiet usually , mood swinging about :S

Louise 25-01-2011 09:05 PM

*hugs Mark*

Gives Charlie some chocolate

Billy! 25-01-2011 09:09 PM

*Hugs Mark*
*takes chocolate*
Thanks Louise :)

Ileana 25-01-2011 09:17 PM

I had a particularly rough time in uni yesterday. I'm being ****ed by administrative functions and bureaucracy...so I really have no desire to attend class tonight, but I will...I'm just at a point where I don't care to pay attention anymore, I don't care to answer even though I'm the only one there who knows what the **** the professor is talking about...I feel totally out of place, I need to be somewhere with higher levels of education where I will at least be challenged or learn something. I'm sorry if this sounds arrogant, it really isn't. I'm just now completely cynical and I couldn't care less anymore, about a lot of things.

At least I got painting today which is a nice thing.
I just needed to get my crapyness of my chest.
*waves weakly and smiles half-heatedly though meaning to be completely nice*

Doikers 25-01-2011 09:19 PM

*Hugs Ileana*

No Chocolate for Mark?? :(

Ileana 25-01-2011 09:21 PM

You guys wouldn't know of any good documentaries about self-harm now, would you? I'm doing this research project with a friend and it's about cutting, it's possibly gonna lead to my friend doing a thesis on the subject as well, specifically on how it's still somewhat misunderstood despite all the material on it out there. I was just asking on the off-chance some of you might remember a title. We already have Harmless Self-harm so...yeah, thanx :)

Louise 25-01-2011 09:21 PM

gives chocolate to mark to :)

What is everyone favorite chocolate?

Anarchymummy 25-01-2011 09:22 PM

Hugs Charlie and Mark.Hows your days been??
Hi to everyone I don't know yet,I'm Claire...

Ileana 25-01-2011 09:22 PM

Thank you for the hug :)

Ileana 25-01-2011 09:24 PM

Can I have chocolate too? *frowns a little*
Hi Claire!

FlyingNy 25-01-2011 09:25 PM

*Hugs everyone*

I've had an interesting day today, I went on a rescue misson at the end of the day for a hole punch named Billy.

Doikers 25-01-2011 09:33 PM

Thanks Louise *Hugs*

*Hugs Claire*

*Hugs Lia* I'mm sorry but I need details of this mission :P

Louise 25-01-2011 09:34 PM

gives everyone a piece of chocolate that wants one. that sounds interesting lia

Hugs Lia, Claire, Mark, lleana and Charlie*

Billy! 25-01-2011 09:41 PM

I love galaxy cookie crumble Louise :)
+ lol Lia, I loved that story, It made me smile :)

Doikers 25-01-2011 09:43 PM

*Is Exausted , I think some mentally as I don't have the excuse to be physically knackered*

FlyingNy 25-01-2011 10:00 PM

Well, it's kinda a long story. A couple of weeks ago, my sociology teacher told us about a hole punch a student once left on his desk with a note attached saying 'My name is Billy, take care of me.' And he got very attached to it (no teacher in my school has mentally grown up past the age of 7) and then someone stole it! But today, someone in our class claimed to have found Billy in the English department and took a picture on thier phone to show sir who confirmed that it was in fact Billy. So, we were all rejoicing in the possible return of Billy which meant we got about a 10 minute break from the lesson, and we were deciding whether he shoud send two of us to go and steal back Billy right at that moment, but then I said that I have a lesson in that room the next day and I'd get it for him then and he looked dead excited, bless him, and promised me a magic conker if I could. In the end, my friend Emma and I went after school, snuck into the English classroom and found Billy the Hole Punch just sitting there on the desk, so we cheered and I slipped it into my bag (the one girl in the classroom gave us a really odd look at that point) and now I am looking forward to watching the look on my teacher's face when we reunite him with Billy on Thursday :) And yes, we are a year 12 class with a middle aged teacher.

Billy! 25-01-2011 10:06 PM

Yay, you should put a little bear face on it and then it can be Billy bear! :D

Doikers 25-01-2011 10:09 PM

Thats So cool Lia!

Anarchymummy 25-01-2011 10:15 PM

That story made me smile Lia :)