RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Casper_Fading 25-07-2008 02:29 AM

8curls up* oh dear. I just told a friend it was a wittle scratch.... she's pissed >.,

effervescence 25-07-2008 05:25 AM

jess, no, not that goal, it's not a good one. i don't know if you would stop once you hit it but i think enough damage would be done anyway.
i know you want it honey. but it really won't make everything better.

hey alexx and susan and everyone. you've all been busy since i was here last. hope everything's going ok.

i'm scared of what the doctor will say. i'm scared of the next step my psych has in mind for me. i'm scared of myself and how i've turned out. i just want it all to go away.

BoundNoMore 25-07-2008 05:33 AM

Jeff can I have some of what ever you are on that makes you so happy and bouncy... please?!?!
I am on the verge of... yeah... you don't wanna know
*sits in corner and rocks*

BoundNoMore 25-07-2008 05:48 AM

*starts to cry on Mors' shoulder*

BoundNoMore 25-07-2008 06:10 AM

*pulls away and hides in corner*
Please don't - I'm not worth it

BoundNoMore 25-07-2008 06:20 AM

Have you ever felt like... I don't know... not necessarily suicidal... but like you don't wanna be alive?

It's hard to explain, but it's like I don't wanna shoot myself or overdose on pills or anything, but I almost wish I could pretty much just go to sleep and not wake up... does that make sense?
*cries*

BoundNoMore 25-07-2008 06:29 AM

will you be my ryl daddy (or brother - i don't know how old you are)?

BoundNoMore 25-07-2008 06:35 AM

i'm 22... yay... i have a daddy!!!!

~*forever_broken*~ 25-07-2008 06:38 AM

Jess, hunni, not a good idea. I know the temptation is hard to resist, but hunni, you're strong, sweetie, I've seen it. And stopping is not all that easy hun. Cross one line and it is SO much easier to cross the next line, and the line after that... Believe me, I've crossed many lines *snuggles* . Please be careful hun

Chloe, what's up luv? What are you scared of? Next step? Remember, my PM box is always open *cuddles*.
Amanda, I'm not sure what's up but sweetie, you are worth a lot more than you believe yourself to be.
----------------

Ugh, I feel crap... I don't think it's ever going to go away either. People look at me in shock when I tell them I've been depressed almost half my life (12 years and some change). Each major depressive episode makes you that much more likely to experience another with the DSM saying that 60% of individuals with MDD will experience a second episode. Those who've had two have a 70% chance of having a third, and those who have had there have a 90% chance of having a fourth... Since I started uni (January 2003) I've had four... And there were a good handful before that. Which basically means I'm ****ed. Add to that the dysthymia that I started out with in early adolescence and that continues to this day... I very rarely have 'normal' days... On one hand I suppose that means I value my 'normal' days more than most... But I'd prefere to have more normal days and value them less than have one every once in a blue moon.

It's never going to stop :crying:
---------------
Wow, sorry for spilling there all...

*cuddles everyone again before heading to her corner for bed*

~*forever_broken*~ 25-07-2008 06:40 AM

*rolls eyes at Mors Certa*

Yes, you're SO old, lol. Sheesh, men :-D

BoundNoMore 25-07-2008 06:41 AM

*halfway smiles and hugs her new daddy*

BoundNoMore 25-07-2008 06:45 AM

*jumps up and down* hehe
hey daddy I just noticed you are from the USA...
where abouts? I am too!!!

~*forever_broken*~ 25-07-2008 06:45 AM

Ah, much obliged sir, lol, I think I'll take you up on that.

*borrows Mors Certas other sholder*

Interesting name there, mean anything?

~*forever_broken*~ 25-07-2008 06:47 AM

Lol I love 'em but they can be frustreating at times lol.

*thwacks Amanda with a pillow then tackles her in a hug*
Doing a bit better, luv?

BoundNoMore 25-07-2008 06:48 AM

I hear ya... I'm in my own little world too... but it's ok... they know me here ;-)

Location-wise I'm in Georgia.

BoundNoMore 25-07-2008 06:50 AM

*hugs Forever back* not really :-(

BoundNoMore 25-07-2008 06:57 AM

Has anyone heard from Katch lately?
I haven't seen any posts from her recently

~*forever_broken*~ 25-07-2008 06:57 AM

Uh, yeah cause my name sounds so hopeful :eyeroll:

*bangs head against wall* Bad Latin student, BAD! Lol three years of HS Latin I should have gotten that.

Anyway, sounds like you're pretty learned there...

*cuddles Amanda* I'm sorry sweetie.

Ah, and guys, most around here call me Ally... Used to be Ally83 before ~*forever_lost*~

~*forever_broken*~ 25-07-2008 06:59 AM

Oh, bit of randomness... I've got 'hello kitty' bandaids on my arm... Pretty sweet *nods*

BoundNoMore 25-07-2008 07:02 AM

It's not you Jeff, believe me... it's me... stupid stupid me