RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

frenchhorn 26-06-2011 01:06 AM

*hugs Ian* you should be really proud of yourself for telling your mum, definitly not something to be ashamed of.

*hugs Mark* why you feeling guilty, you shouldn't, always here if you want to talk, even if I'm not online PM me or message me on FB.

*waves to Angel* I'm sorry the voices are really loud, but I'm glad your trying to fight them, keep doing that, you can do it.

serenity, sorry your feeling so low, anything triggered it? *offers hugs if you want*

*hugs Lindsay* I really hope you didnt cut or OD and I know the feeling of wishing you hadn't been born, but you do deserve to live.

just want to say to everyone in here if you ever need anyone to talk to I'm always here, feel free to PM me or add me on FB if you want, anytime I'm here if you need to talk, your all such amazing people.

I've had a mixed day, went to a country house and played my french horn in the grounds along with my fellow students, but was sick on the bus on the way home (I get really bad travel sickness) then had a 4 hour train journey to my parents, am there now, but had a really positive chat with my mum about my appt at the Gender Identity Clinic on monday, hormones and surgery and general trans stuff.

taz35 26-06-2011 03:26 AM

*hugs Oliver* best of luck battling the Hayfever! That's a nasty one :(

*hugs Ian* Well done for telling your mom. It's a big step to take.

*hugs Lindsay* Please keep trying to fight the urges hun. Always here for you <3

*hugs Mark* Sorry you had such a bad day :( Anything trigger you?

*hugs Angel* I hope you managed to squash down those voices and overcome the urge to cut.

*hugs Serenity* Sorry you feel so low. Anything you want to talk about?

Had a decent day. Mostly need to clear my mind, so think I'm gonna try to dig up my ranting/venting thread and just use it as a journal. If anybody want to responds though, you can do so on here or via pm.

Hope everybody sleeps well <3

misskitty112 26-06-2011 04:29 AM

*hugs Ian* You were very brave in telling your mom.

*Hugs Serenity* I'm sorry you feel low.

*Hugs Lindsay* I hope you didn't cut or OD. I'm really glad you're around. You do deserve to live. <3

Angel, I hope you found a way to distract yourself from the voices. I'm always around if you need to talk.

*Hugs Mark* You don't need to feel guilty, darlin'. I love you.

*Hugs Oliver* I'm glad you had a positive chat with your mom. Also, I hope you can get rid of the hayfever soon.

*Hugs Taz* I'm glad you had a decent day.

Well... I had a **** day, pretty much. I got yelled at for hours, then one of my friends decided to start with me over text. I feel guilty, and stupid, and pretty much like I need to crawl in a hole and possibly get lost there.
So, then I went shopping.... and spent too much money. And it just makes me feel stupider.
I don't know what to do. I legitimately just feel like I am the worst person to ever grace (disgrace?) the world. I'm sorry... I'm just bitching and wasting space.

I love you guys.

Doikers 26-06-2011 10:18 AM

*Waves to Angel*

*Hugs Ian*

*Hugs Oliver*

*Hugs Taz*

*Hugs Felicia* <3

one_step_closer 26-06-2011 11:51 AM

Morning everyone, I hope you all have a good day. I'm feeling even worse today. Just want out of here.

Doikers 26-06-2011 12:53 PM

*Squishes Lindsay* I don't really feel crash hot either hun :/

Doikers 26-06-2011 01:28 PM

Last night I Burnt ........... Not done that before :/ I am really stuggling today.

Emo 26-06-2011 02:16 PM

Sorry that you burnt Mark and that you are struggling here if you need to talk

Doikers 26-06-2011 02:26 PM

Thanks Angel :) How are you?

Emo 26-06-2011 02:30 PM

Am ok got a sore throat apart from that am ok

Laura2.0 26-06-2011 07:20 PM

*hugs all* how are you?

I'm back from camp.

Doikers 26-06-2011 08:13 PM

*Hugs Laura* How was camp?

Laura2.0 26-06-2011 08:15 PM

*hugs mark* it was tiring.
how are you?

Doikers 26-06-2011 08:39 PM

*Hugs Oliver hard*

*Hugs Laura*

Laura2.0 26-06-2011 08:42 PM

*hugs mark*
*spots misskitty*

Louise 26-06-2011 09:15 PM

*hugs everyone* How are you all?

Doikers 26-06-2011 09:48 PM

*Bed time hugs my wardies*

misskitty112 26-06-2011 10:53 PM

*hugs Laura*
*hugs Louise*
*hugs Mark*

Antebellum 27-06-2011 02:34 AM

*hugs everyone*

I over did it in the sun today... I now can't sleep because when I lay down it feels like my mattress is made out of hot lava rather than cotton! :/

YodaBearInterrupted 27-06-2011 06:34 AM

*gives hugs to all*

Going through a rough time right now