RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Laura2.0 27-04-2011 01:13 AM

*hugs Ian* It's not your failt that she was rude to you. It's her problem if she can't organize her appointments.

Doikers 27-04-2011 10:23 AM

*Hugs Jeff*
*Hugs Crimson*
*Hugs Laura*
*Hugs Ian*

Louise 27-04-2011 12:46 PM

hugs everyone

Doikers 27-04-2011 02:29 PM

*Hugs Louise* How are you hun?

Louise 27-04-2011 03:21 PM

i am tired today, looking out at the sun. - how are you

one_step_closer 27-04-2011 04:08 PM

The sun is nice :)

I've just been to the gym and now I don't know what to do. It's so hard to fill my time.

Doikers 27-04-2011 05:29 PM

*Hugs Louise*

*Hugs Lindsay*

I'm............I am fluctuating up and down. Actually happy for the first time in weeks then BOOM! depression hits me yet again and repeat...

Mors Certa 27-04-2011 06:09 PM

Sorry to hear that you are fluctuating in that fashion, I know how irritating and frustrating it can be

Doikers 27-04-2011 06:20 PM

*Hugs Jeff* Thanks , How are you mate?

Mors Certa 27-04-2011 06:23 PM

Right now I am doing okay, the roller coaster ride is leveling off for a little bit. I prefer it here in the middle, neither up nor down. I hope that you can find some level ground as well.

frenchhorn 27-04-2011 06:37 PM

*hugs all*

sorry I'm not around much, internet is a bugger to sort out!

SoMuchMore 27-04-2011 07:39 PM

*hugs ian* im sorry that she was so rude. Its not your fault it all. Sounds like a rough day.

*hugs mark* i'm sorry your mood is fluctuating so much. I know how frustrating that can be.

*hugs lindsay* Its good that you went to the gym. Hope you found something else to do - like go out for coffee or tea or something?

*hugs louise* Glad the sun is out there. we haven't seen sun here in days.

*hugs oliver* its okay, we understand. how r u doing? liking the new flat?

*hugs jeff* (if that's okay to call you jeff) Glad you are finding a middle ground for your mood. Sorry to hear that some of your thoughts were coming back. Feel free to vent here if you need to talk.

*hugs crimson* Glad you had a good time. Sorry about your friend. I'll keep them in my thoughts.

*hugs mute.scream laura* I think it would be really brave of you to talk to your psych about ED related stuff. I know its nerve-wrecking to see a psych for the first time. But they will probably just get some background information on you on the first day. Hopefully it won't be too scary.

Sorry if I missed people... I just did this page.

Now I am dreaming about SI. Great *sarcasm*

Doikers 27-04-2011 08:17 PM

*Hugs Laura* Sarcasm is understood well here , I'm actually with you there :)

*Hugs Oliver* How is your new flat , are you living alone or with a flatmate?

*Hugs Jeff* I LOVE the Happy but I Hate the sad , usually I'm numb but recently I've been Down and because of circumstances happy , but my depression keeps hitting me down :S

Doikers 27-04-2011 10:08 PM

Just so everyone know the happy news , Felicia and I are engaged :)

misskitty112 27-04-2011 10:09 PM

Yes we are :)

Please be happy for us :)

frenchhorn 27-04-2011 10:40 PM

*hugs all*

the flat is ok thanks, and I'm living on my own, which I like, but its taking a while to get used to.

Emo 27-04-2011 11:01 PM

*hugs everyone *

I am feeling really reluctant to post on the forums at the moment for personal reasons
I think i will need to make another account for my own safety
am just worried i'll lose the friendships i have formed here as id like to keep in touch with some people on here.
Am unsure what to do.

frenchhorn 27-04-2011 11:15 PM

yay Mark and Felicia :)

*hugs Angel*

Laura2.0 28-04-2011 12:59 AM

*hugs oliver* hope your internet gets sorted out soon

*hugs mark and Felicia* gratz! do you already have a date for the wedding?

*hugs fallingstar laura* dreams about SI can be so vivid... sorry you are having them.

*hugs louise*

*hugs jeff*

I didn't make the appointment to talk about ED stuff. I don't have an ED (I'm too fat) (I know that all ppl with ED think that, but it is true in my case.) (I know that sounds pathetic). I made the appointment so I can figure out whats wrong with me. There must be something wrong, otherwise all the bad things would have been split between my siblings and me equally, right? He always 'only' yelled at them, but he did do other things to me.

Doikers 28-04-2011 11:11 AM

*Hugs oliver*
*Hugs Angel*
*Hugs Laura*