RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PoisonedApple 31-03-2011 08:30 PM

*hugs Mark* Thanks I needed that hug:)
They just don't see the big picture of me doing my job on top of the job they refuse to hire for that I have to cover. I'm in my own office 2-3 hours of my 7.5 workable hours each day and they wonder why I'm behind... If I work unapproved overtime I not only get no pay for it but the union contract says I can be fired for it! So I do no overtime, ever.

Doikers 31-03-2011 08:37 PM

Well that seems ridiculous Crimson hun , You're welcome for the hug :) Thanks for the hug back :)

Doikers 31-03-2011 08:45 PM

I could so easily crawl into bed , But I'd Lie there and stew, I'ts getting dark , Notdark yet but perhaps an early night but not too early is called for ...

youngatheart 31-03-2011 09:29 PM

*hugs* Crimson, Im so sorry you are having a bad time.
*hugs* Mark, Keep strong. Is there something you could watch on tv you likeor a movie? I likek to write to penpals and when I feel like going to bed and know I wont sleep I relax and write letters.

Doikers 31-03-2011 09:33 PM

Thats a good Idea Sam , I caved in earlier this evening , I'm holding out for 9pm as a reasonable early time to go to bed *Hugs*

FlyingNy 31-03-2011 09:40 PM

My stomach kills, but I don't care if it exploades, I will go to school tomorrow. I'll be skinned alive if I don't.

*Hugs Mark, Sam and Crimson*

That sounds odd Crimson, you could get the sack for doing unpaid over time? How does that work?

I don't know how you can sleep so early Mark :) It's a wonder if I can fall asleep before midnight. I haven't even tried it in about two years.

How are you Sam?

Doikers 31-03-2011 09:49 PM

I won't sleep but 10mg Of Olanzapine should help , It's used to knock me out 30 minutes after taking it , now? well now I can hold a coherent conversation on it , tolerance eh?
*Hugs Lia* I hope your stomach stops aching and I'm sure you'll do wonderfully on your performance :)

FlyingNy 31-03-2011 09:52 PM

Thank-you Mark :) We're just a tad worried because one girl doesn't know her lines. And if it still hurts tomorrow I'll just play Theresa as a hunchback :)

That sucks though Mark. It's like me and painkillers. I have to take about 4 now for them to work.

Doikers 31-03-2011 09:59 PM

Well I really hope it go's smoothly for you Lia and that the girl is currently cramming her lines into her head . I COULD take a Diaz to Aid sleep , Maybe if I can't drop off but not initially I think . Drug tolerence is a pain , I have become tolerant to my Lithium twice , I don't want to do that again.

frenchhorn 31-03-2011 10:00 PM

*hugs Mark* I hope you get to sleep soon, I'm slowly getting toleranty to my olanzapine, it used to have me fast asleep in 20 mins, now I'm awake hours after taking it

*hugs Lia* I hope your stomach stops aching soon and best of luck with the performance

*hugs all*

Doikers 31-03-2011 10:03 PM

I'm sorry To Hear that you are getting tolerent to it too Oliver *Hugs*

*Night time Hugs Crimson, Lia, Sam and Oliver and all my other Wardies*

frenchhorn 31-03-2011 10:05 PM

night Mark *hugs*

FlyingNy 31-03-2011 10:11 PM

Thanks Oliver :) How are you?

Night night Mark, sweet dreams. *Hugs*

frenchhorn 31-03-2011 10:16 PM

*hugs Lia* I'm very tired, but not enough to go to bed. Had an ok day though, my ex was in a concert and me and the friend I'm staying with went to support him

PoisonedApple 31-03-2011 10:52 PM

Quote:

That sounds odd Crimson, you could get the sack for doing unpaid over time? How does that work?
If I work un-pre-approved overtime it violates union rules, if we knowingly break union rules we are subject to termination so if i don't get it pre-approved and work overtime they can fire me. Odd yes but that's what it says.

*good night hugs Mark*

Went on the choose respect march... Now my legs are so cold they're numb. But the walk did me good.

*hugs everyone*

FlyingNy 31-03-2011 10:55 PM

Sounds like fun Oliver :) I'm glad you can still be friends with him.

frenchhorn 31-03-2011 11:28 PM

*hugs Lia and Crimson*

Yeah we're ok friends now, went through a long time of not talking.

FlyingNy 01-04-2011 12:02 AM

Glad to hear it Oliver :) And I'm glad you had a good day.

I think I'm going to turn in for the night. Because I have my exam tomorrow and I'm going to read before I go to sleep. Night night my wardies :) I love you <3

frenchhorn 01-04-2011 12:25 AM

night Lia, lots of luck for the exam *hugs*

PoisonedApple 01-04-2011 12:31 AM

*good night hugs Lia*
Good luck on the exam *crosses fingers*