RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 08-09-2010 07:10 PM

They sound like exellent Presents Sarah!!

I'm at my Parents from tommorow late afternoon untill Monday early morning but My Parents are at a wedding so I'm slightly "house sitting". But I should be online on my parents Laptop , but just in case I can't get online thats where I'll be so no-one worry about me. My Diaz is wearing off but I'm glad I went to my 2nd "Shift" at the Cyber Cafe .

SparkleKitten 08-09-2010 07:18 PM

Has been excellent, quite the coincidence that both were craft based too :p

Got an appointment tomorrow with my doctor for medication review, not fond because I know they're not really working...

Doikers 08-09-2010 07:25 PM

Good Luck With That Meds Review Sarah but you really should be honest if your meds aren't working for you :)

SparkleKitten 08-09-2010 07:43 PM

Yeah, I'm just scared they'll put me on stronger stuff, I didn't even think I needed anything but I'm not worse than when I started so I may need something else.

Kahlia1981 08-09-2010 07:50 PM

Well I've started my assignment that's due next month ... busy looking up journal articles and so forth. Randomly singing to myself but not too loudly because I don't want to wake my housemate up as it's only early in the morning (I've already been up for a couple of hours). It's heading on towards 4am and I'm searching online uni library databases for journal/periodical articles. *sigh* I'm a freak.

Hels, Taz, Mark and everyone: I know suicide isn't the answer. I know it Can't Rain All the Time. I know things won't always be this bad. I just don't know if I should tell my pyschiatrist and get him telling me to consider hospital or whatever when there isn't a risk and there isn't a "safe" inpatient option unless I leave town. I don't know, that probably doesn't make sense.

one_step_closer 08-09-2010 08:34 PM

Kahlia, whatever you do please be honest with your psychiatrist. No one can help you if they don't know how you are really feeling.

shadowedsoul 08-09-2010 08:37 PM

Cuddles everybody, erm why do I have to go to extremes, before anyone in my real life see how messed up I really iam. Are they that blind or I'm I just that good at hiding it. =(

Doikers 08-09-2010 08:59 PM

I am TRIGGERED quite badly , I know I'm going to be away at my parents and I feel like I shoulden't cut in someone else's home so I want to make up for it in advance , Does that make sense?

RYUU 08-09-2010 09:21 PM

* hugs everyone * Am at the charity place but only can speand a little time on line as they dont really let people use forums but i managed to get on them
feeling ok at the moment missing my husband though

Doikers 08-09-2010 09:37 PM

I hope you have a good night at the charity place reaper , Do you feel safe there? It sucks that you miss your husband though but it will only be for a short while :)

Doikers 08-09-2010 10:03 PM

Hey Kahlia *Spots and Hugs* Are you okay ? ,Tired from getting up so early are you ?

nicole94 08-09-2010 10:08 PM

*huggles everyone* thanks everyone. sorry about the other night, my friend is ok, thank god for facebook lol.

Doikers 08-09-2010 10:09 PM

Hey Nicole *Hugs ya as I spots ya* How are you this evening?

I kinda feel like I'm monopolising the thread :S

one_step_closer 08-09-2010 10:18 PM

Mark, please try and stay safe. I know that you can beat these urges.

Reaper, i'm glad you're feeling ok.

Nicole, how are you?

I'm also feeling triggered but the main place where I cut is covered up because I have stitches and I don't want to have to go back to A&E for more stitches so I think i'm safe for now. Will just have to put up with the feelings.

nicole94 08-09-2010 10:19 PM

*hugs mark* ou cant spot me if i've already posted :P im gd taa, you?

Doikers 08-09-2010 10:22 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* You CAN do it , beat the urges I mean :) Thankyou for your encouragement too :)

Well I'm tired so to bed with me heh thats the thing with diaz , they leave you drained at the end of the day sometimes but it's good that I have them when I need them .
*Night time hugs the ward*

shadowedsoul 08-09-2010 10:32 PM

Huggles all. Erm okay, curls up in corner. =\

taz35 08-09-2010 10:35 PM

*hugs everyone*
*collapses on pillows in the corner*

misskitty112 08-09-2010 10:37 PM

I'm sorry guys, I can't do individuals today.
So tired. Spent from 8 AM- 1 PM in the hospital. Couldn't breathe, my throat was closing up. I'm really sick.
On top of that, the ex head of housing at uni who's now the Student Activities Coordinator had planned a ton of stuff for Suicide Prevention Week, so I've been busy with that, since it's this week. Tomorrow I get to show a screening of the movie To Save a Life and head up a discussion.
I'm gonna end up crashing and burning by Friday. blah.

MammaMia 08-09-2010 11:07 PM

*cuddles ward*

I feel so sick :( But it's getting better..