RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PoisonedApple 07-07-2010 09:17 PM

*cuddles mark*
I haven't had that happen before for the fish thing... do you mean like you saw water with fish where your floor is or like you literally saw fish swimming in your flooring like water? I have had the cutting ones though. Where I actually see an injury I haven't made when my urges get on the worse side...

Scarletdreamer 07-07-2010 10:40 PM

i'm sorry for the lack of individual replies/support right now, especially as i know that so many of us need it, but... i'm going absolutely ****ing crazy. i'm at my parents' - still - 4th day in a row, and i just want some privacy where i can cut. i hate myself so ****ing much for eating so much ("so much") and i just want to have some time to myself. i don't know. and then there's stuff going on with jarrod that is worrying me... he's trying to get out of his current job (well, he's on furlough now but he's supposed to go back to his job on the 26th) because it's a "toxic environment" for him... he's considering the air force... or some sort of military, and that terrifies the snot out of me. i don't know what to do about it either, as God isn't giving us - well, me, anyway - guidance on where to go with this. i don't want him to be deployed, because i would be a wreck without him, and i don't want to have to live without him for a long period of time. we don't have kids and no possibility of having them after his operation - for the best - but still, nothing to live for with him gone. i don't know. am i making any sense at all? :-S

i just want to give up. please???

I'mJustMe 07-07-2010 10:41 PM

*Hugs Jill* What's wrong sweet? I also hate school holiday. I am soo grateful for work experiacne at the mo because I have to spend too much time with my family and I just...urgh.

*Hugs April*- Hope you're Ok. At least you've almost finished the internship, that'll be a weight off your shoulders.
*Joins April in hole and offers tea* tea always helps. What's up?

Mark- I'm sorry you cut today. Try to hold on this time, you have proved before you can resist the urges and I know you can do it again *encouraging hugs*

*Hugs and tea to anyone else who need them.

Little happiness for you- I'm bang-tidy. And I mean it right now. I met someone named Jack this evening. We got on really well and my friends were teasing me for ages. They reckon we were both flirting. I like him, but I don't know if I do in that way...I'm adding him on fb though, only maybe not tonight, I don't want to look too keen...:)

I'mJustMe 07-07-2010 10:50 PM

Oh and April, you're not allowed to give up I'm afraid. I only read that after I posted mine.
xx

I'mJustMe 07-07-2010 11:04 PM

Oh Luke-What's up? Well done on deciding to give up, I hope it continues to go well for you. DO something that uses your hands so you can't pull your hair out. Write or make paper areoplanes.
xxx

katnovia 07-07-2010 11:47 PM

Kat is feeling rather ashamed of herself at the moment, so I am here for her instead. I dont know what she writes about here, so Im just going to sit, if you dont mind of course.

shadowedsoul 07-07-2010 11:55 PM

Thanks mark and lia,Can't really answer that right now, I have not much energy right now sorry.just didn't want to you to think I was ingnouring the both of you. If that even make sence, idk. Huggles both lia and mark. Sorryi thought I had a couple of times wasn't sure tho.

PoisonedApple 07-07-2010 11:57 PM

Luke sometimes it isn't about looks but necessity. If you need to shave it to keep from pulling it I'd say go for it.If it looks bad to you you can always wear bandannas and hats.

Elizabeth? You are welcome to sit as long as you like in here... why is Kat feeling ashamed of herself?

I'mJustMe 08-07-2010 12:02 AM

Luke - I'm so sorry about your girlfriend (or boyfriend). Perhaps things will be Ok, 'need time to think' is better than 'you're dumped'. It might be OK. I'm glad you had a good night with you mates.

You could try shaving your head, if it looks bad just wear a bandana like a pirate and go around with a sword 'arrrr!' ing at people. Oh that reminds me of anther crappy joke.

Why are pirates called pirates?

Because they arrrr!

It's Ok Jill, whenever you feel ready. If that's never then that's OK too,we will just be here to support you :)
*hugs*

My name's spelt Lia btw, but don't worry about it :) Speaking of which, does anyone know if Lea Michelle's name is pronounced Le-ah, or Lee? Not that it really matters, just something that's bugging me.

xx

Scarletdreamer 08-07-2010 12:02 AM

i don't want jarrod to be in the military... i'm so scared... :'(

i don't want to be at my parents' anymore. just want to give up. quit. and i cut earlier with a not-completely-sanitary tool and i'm scared now. :-S

feel so ****ing stupid. hate the options for the future, just want to give up... why can't i??? :crying:

edit - sorry once again for the lack of individual replies. feel pretty **** about not replying to you guys but... i will try to later.

katnovia 08-07-2010 12:08 AM

That monster Thomas has been making her read sick stuff and do nasty things again. It was the best ramiel and I could do to stop him getting near the others. I just hope that Kat can take it happening again, she's been doing so well.

**Forgot important words** - Elizabeth x

PoisonedApple 08-07-2010 12:17 AM

*cuddles April* sorry i don't think i have anything constructive to say that would help but don't give up hun.
luke- it's crimson. if it makes you feel better i didn't substitute anything for it when i sheared my hair for that reason.
*cuddles kat/elizabeth* sorry i'm fairly useless right now

katnovia 08-07-2010 12:22 AM

I wouldn't call you useless crimson, you're talking to me which is very helpful. I just need to find someone who can help us control thomas better, before he hurts the littles again.

(hah, you wouldn't believe it but i've just been scared witless by the rabbit! lol.)

katnovia 08-07-2010 12:30 AM

I'm sorry you feel that way (sorry I dont know your name) Do you think a cup of camomile tea would help perhaps?

katnovia 08-07-2010 12:47 AM

Hello Luke, I'm Elizabeth, but Liz'll do fine! I dont see how it's self-defeating, it is certainly a feeling we know well.

katnovia 08-07-2010 12:58 AM

Try not to worry, I'm sure everything will pan out in the end Luke. I think the slope downwards gets faster nearer the bottom, however from the bottom you can't fall any further. Hmm, I find it funny talking to you, we have a new baby nephew called Luke!

Scarletdreamer 08-07-2010 01:14 AM

updated my r/v just so y'all know... :( will probably update it again shortly, but i'm not certain.

still am not up to individual replies, so sorry. :'( feel so damn useless.

Kahlia1981 08-07-2010 02:14 AM

*hugs/waves at all wardies*

Sorry, am not up to individual replies right now, but I have been reading.

Still anxious as heck. Just want all this to go away. Oh, and have a massive xanax hangover, but that's to be expected.

Sorry everyone is struggling. :-(

MammaMia 08-07-2010 09:45 AM

Does anyone want to go to my appointment for me? :(

shadowedsoul 08-07-2010 11:25 AM

Urgh!!!! Today is going to one of those days. Today sucks, wish our vist was over already. curls up and hides. =[