RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kitkat :) 26-05-2010 12:19 AM

*hugs*
You can get past this, I know you can
*hugs*

MammaMia 26-05-2010 12:26 AM

*hugs back* Thanks sweetie =[

Kitkat :) 26-05-2010 12:42 AM

You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to (: at least you didn't do anything, thats a plus (:
And that's okay, any time (:

MammaMia 26-05-2010 12:47 AM

I want to...but I kinda can't. Idk.

xxjuliexx 26-05-2010 12:48 AM

i dont feel sicki dont feel sicki dont feel sicki dont feel sicki dont feel sick:crying:

*curls up small shivering*

Scarletdreamer 26-05-2010 01:05 AM

*cuddles Hels* Don't talk about it if you don't want to, but know that we're here to listen if you do want to. Things will be okay, hon...

*germ-free cuddles to Julie* Hope you feel better soon, sweet. Being sick sucks... I'm fighting off a cold right now myself. :( It's icky, especially since I'm supposed to be at work and have missed the past 2 days. Oh well... anyway, try and have some vitamin C and maybe a banana? easy on the stomach and the potassium is good.

*cuddles Crimson* Kudos to you for putting up with so many people in such a small apartment!! It would drive me utterly nuts. Also with the financial situation... that has to be SO difficult - understatement, ey? but anyway, wish I could help somehow. :( Know that you're in my prayers - if it's okay to say that - and eventually know that things WILL get better.

*cuddles Kitkat* How're you doing, love?

I'm so tired. And so triggered. And very very anxious. I think I'm going to update r/v, I don't know. I've already written in it at least twice today... but I guess that's what it's there for, as much use as I need it for. Right? (I hope that sentence made sense... hah. My brain's fuzzy right now...)

I hate coughing. It triggers panic. :(

I just want to go to bed. And feel cool... this warm weather is killing me. :(

*hides in a a/c'd hole in the warren, since her apartment is lacking a/c*

xxjuliexx 26-05-2010 01:09 AM

:sad: do u no wat really stupid the only thing i'm really worried about is the fact i might not be able to go to my 2 fitness classes tonight

Scarletdreamer 26-05-2010 01:13 AM

Aw Julie... if you need to take tonight off from those classes, that's okay, you need the rest if you're ill. *huggles* Why are you worried about it?

R/v updated......... :'(

xxjuliexx 26-05-2010 01:16 AM

*looks at the ground feeling real stupid*:notsure:
coz then i'll miss exercise and i've already missed 1 class this week

xxjuliexx 26-05-2010 01:23 AM

*offers hugs to april* i'm sorry ur so ankshus (i no thats spelt very very wrong it's just how the word sounds) hun

i'm to lazy to go and copy and pasted the word

MammaMia 26-05-2010 01:30 AM

*rocks back and forth* They're getting so intense again :'(

Scarletdreamer 26-05-2010 01:32 AM

*hugs Julie* It's okay to miss a bit of exercise, especially if you're ill. You don't want to get even sicker, I don't think... and the stress that all of that exercise puts on your body is a bad thing when you're ill. :)

I wish I weren't anxious too... :( Hate feeling this way. Especially when it comes in waves. I just want to go to sleep but I can't because I cough too much. :'(

*hides in her a/c'd hole*

Scarletdreamer 26-05-2010 01:32 AM

*cuddles Hels* What are, honey? the urges? Is there anything I can do? ♥

xxjuliexx 26-05-2010 01:41 AM

*offers helen hugs*

MammaMia 26-05-2010 01:54 AM

Well I told you on facebook now, but will still answer. Suicidal & cuting urges & stuff =[

*accepts Julie's hugs*

xxjuliexx 26-05-2010 01:55 AM

oooo i'm on facebook

MammaMia 26-05-2010 02:06 AM

Awesome :) Think quite a few of us are xD

Scarletdreamer 26-05-2010 02:18 AM

*spies a Crimson and a Kahlia*
*sends cuddles out to them both*

Just took a hot shower. Jarrod's kind of cranky, dunno why, or so it seems anyway. Meh. I am too. And my stomach hurts, probably since it's 8:17pm and I've not eaten anything since lunch. :-S

*hides in her a/c'd hole*

xxjuliexx 26-05-2010 02:21 AM

holy **** it is beyond pouring outside

PoisonedApple 26-05-2010 02:25 AM

*pokes head in*
*cuddles april* well some people think i have infinite patience, david knows otherwise but eh *shrugs* i manage but most who live with me too long start thinking i'm a total bitch but i have ocd and if you rearrange my set up every time you put dishes away hell yes i'm gonna get pissed and vocal about it... long story short most people who've lived with me don't talk to me much anymore... i still can't decide if that bothers me or not. though juggling the things i need to do is harder than the people in my place...