RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 18-05-2010 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katnovia (Post 2303519)
Edit: *cuddles helen* I lived on iron tablets during pregnancy. I take it you're anemic then? *sighs* my back hurts. damn stones. *curls up in a ball* I dont want to hurt any more, physically or mentally. I think hazel will be alright, though she's really mummyfied.

Yeah, I apparently am :( *cuddles* Sorry your back's hurting & that you're hurting mentally too. I'm sure she will be okay :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildly insane (Post 2303535)
*huggles everybody*

Hi Helen, I hope you feel better soon

Thanks Hannah *cuddles*

Doikers 18-05-2010 08:06 PM

*Hugs April* I read your thread , You don't need to die ,I know I've felt that way sometimes but you will get through this , YOU WILL. Having anxiety really sucks though :(

*Hugs Helen* Oh right I remember you saying about the iron pills! When are you due to get them ? Soon I hope .

PoisonedApple 18-05-2010 08:07 PM

Sigh that post took way longer than it should have...

*anywho...
*huggles everyone and leaves waves and huggles for all not present*

MammaMia 18-05-2010 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2303551)
*Hugs Helen* Oh right I remember you saying about the iron pills! When are you due to get them ? Soon I hope .

*hugs Mark* When I somehow afford them or manage to get them free from my JSA :(

Doikers 18-05-2010 08:16 PM

Helen , surely if you are anemic you could go to your GP and get them prescribed? or is the GP not an option? sorry

SoMuchMore 18-05-2010 08:17 PM

*hugs kahlia* I really hope that your psychologist can help with you DID.

*hugs kat* I'm sorry about your gallstones. I know they are horrible, my dad is a surgeon, and he often operates on gallbladders, so while i've never experienced them, I've heard some stories. Luckily, gallbladder operations are fairly routine so I'm sure if you need one it'll go okay.

*hugs helen* I hope that you get your iron tablets soon! No fun being dizzy all the time. I'm also glad that you got to talk to one of your best friends, it's always nice to hear from friends, plus i know that you are worried about them.

*hugs crimson* wow that would be really annoying... I hate when people dont seem to care if you are gonna be late for something important, like work.

*hugs mark* How r u doing?

*hugs april, julie, hannah, lynx, heather, and taz*

*waves at owen*

*hugs everyone else* sorry if i missed you.... As i said before, I know i'm being crappy at replying lately.

I have literally nothing to do today, so i think i might clean my whole apartment. That'll waste some time... and hopefully keep me distracted.

one_step_closer 18-05-2010 08:20 PM

Your WHOLE apartment? Wow!

SoMuchMore 18-05-2010 08:24 PM

lol yes lindsay, my whole apartment... its not as impressive sounding when i say its just a one bedroom tho.. haha

wildly insane 18-05-2010 08:30 PM

have fun cleaning Laura, it's definitely a good distraction

I have to go dancing, didn't get around to dinner, just want to give up

Leaves cuddles for all who want them and ginger cake :)

Doikers 18-05-2010 08:31 PM

I'm doing ok thanx Laura , Don't know what to do this evening , I want to harm grrrrr . I don't know if I've got the patience for a movie , I tend to "Zone out" a third of the way into them ,heh not had concentration for quite some time , , just ran onto a neighbour and he told me a graphic story that involved him sl*shing his face , Ugh , maybe thats why I'm triggered , I just said hi to be polite . ALL my neighbours were out front , I got mini crowd anxiety :( and came back in ........

MammaMia 18-05-2010 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2303576)
Helen , surely if you are anemic you could go to your GP and get them prescribed? or is the GP not an option? sorry

I can, but I'd still have to pay? :S

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallinstar0317 (Post 2303582)
*hugs helen* I hope that you get your iron tablets soon! No fun being dizzy all the time. I'm also glad that you got to talk to one of your best friends, it's always nice to hear from friends, plus i know that you are worried about them.

*hugs Laura* Thanks darling. It's not, I ended up collapsing whilst going downstairs, on the stairs, so now have given myself an even bigger headache. JOY! I actually got to talk to them both in the end. But I was worried about being alone because I knew one wouldn't be on (the first one who came on earlier this afternoon) and then the other one has been on since. Still might be alone as tonight goes on. It's only 7.31pm at the moment....I am very worried about both. Esp the first one who came on & won't be on tonight :(

Trying to eat my dinner, can't be bothered :(

Doikers 18-05-2010 08:33 PM

ejoy your dancing Hannah :) What sort of dancing do you dance?

Doikers 18-05-2010 08:35 PM

Yeah ,ugh , sorry I forgot about prescription charges Helen , My bad :(

katnovia 18-05-2010 08:41 PM

mark: I can only prepare her if jack and mum and dad work with me, jack especially. though i havn't quite figured out how to work it all yet. *cuddles* yes, i guess i'm glad too, slightly bitter that my mother would rather go to her church group (nothing religious about it at all...) than stay with with her daughter, but at least my dad seems to care. I'm sorry that you want to harm, your neighbour wasn't very thoughtful. I'm always zoning out, what you need are a few short things to watch. like cartoons, or comedies. I like M.A.S.H.

laura: *huggles* yeah, i'm having the whole thing whipped out keyhole june 15th. you wanna come clean my place too? lol. alright it's 8 rooms, nine if you include the loft.. so plenty of distractions :P ;)

lindsay: *hugs* didn't see you sneak in there, how are you?

hannah: *hugs* it'll get better. can you eat something when you get back? Dancing eh? what kind? I used to dance...once upon a time. *munches on ginger cake* might help sort my tummy ache

Helen: *cuddles* just to let you know i'm thinking of you

*thinks to self* i bet there's more posts already....

EDIT: i was correct! helen, if you're on low income have you filled in a prescription charge exemption form???

wildly insane 18-05-2010 08:42 PM

Ugh that doesn't sound like what you want to hear from a neighbour *hugs* hope the triggeredness lessens and you find something to distract you

tonight I am ballroom and latin dancing but I also modern jive

*hugs Helen* they both know you're there for them and that they mean the world to you, try not to worry too much. Feeling alone is tough, I hope you are okay.

MammaMia 18-05-2010 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2303639)
Yeah ,ugh , sorry I forgot about prescription charges Helen , My bad :(

It's okay :) We all forget little things..

Quote:

Originally Posted by katnovia (Post 2303646)
Helen: *cuddles* just to let you know i'm thinking of you

Thanks darling :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildly insane (Post 2303650)
*hugs Helen* they both know you're there for them and that they mean the world to you, try not to worry too much. Feeling alone is tough, I hope you are okay.

*hugs Hannah* Yeah, I know they do. But I am very very worried & have every right to be considering what they're going through right now. Sorry if it seems I'm snapping, but it's just you don't know all the facts :) I know that's because I've not told you/this thread....Enjoy dancing.

I feel even more sick, feel like giving it helping hand lol. Pathetic. Still really want to OD :'( *curls up and hides*

katnovia 18-05-2010 08:46 PM

Quote:

tonight I am ballroom and latin dancing but I also modern jive

wow. brilliant! my mum and dad used to be ballroom and latin partners. gold medalists. they taught me a bit, jack and i can do a social foxtrot and a samba.

Doikers 18-05-2010 08:46 PM

Quote:

^^This ^^

MammaMia 18-05-2010 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katnovia (Post 2303646)
EDIT: i was correct! helen, if you're on low income have you filled in a prescription charge exemption form???

I missed this edit before my post (which is on the previous page now). No I haven't filled one in. I literally have no income except my DLA. I suppose I could fill one in? But I know I can get free prescriptions with my JSA, once it comes through. But I can't claim that yet until I get some number or something to prove it!! :(

EDIT: Argh we're moving fast again && there's quite a few 'watching' :O

katnovia 18-05-2010 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 2303670)
I missed this edit before my post (which is on the previous page now). No I haven't filled one in. I literally have no income except my DLA. I suppose I could fill one in? But I know I can get free prescriptions with my JSA, once it comes through. But I can't claim that yet until I get some number or something to prove it!! :(

EDIT: Argh we're moving fast again && there's quite a few 'watching' :O

yeah, i saw your post last page about 30 seconds ago! yeah, the JSA gets you free prescriptions. I dont know if there's a bit on the exemption charges form that allows you to put 'awaiting decision' on jsa, i can't remember. I also can't remembre the income thresholds right now..i did know. all i can remember is that it's a form HC1..lol and on low income you can get exemption or a reduction.