RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

mouse in darkness 18-05-2010 02:40 PM

Hi Julie offers *Hugs* Hope you get some sleep.

Doikers 18-05-2010 02:47 PM

I Spot MID back!!*HUGS*
Spots kahlia too *Hugs*

I have a new mobile , my old one broke , then I orderd the new one then my old one worked again , today I have my new one with the old SIM in it , it's like learning a new langauge , it even has a camera in it! I love my old phone , I knew how to use it and knew the ring tone :S

mouse in darkness 18-05-2010 02:50 PM

Sorry just had a memory lapse. Hi Mark. That sounds like fun. It is always interesting to find out how to use a new phone.
*Hugs back* Thank you.

I spots Kahlia too, Hihi *bear hugs*

mouse in darkness 18-05-2010 02:54 PM

Sorry got to head befor my bum gets kicked for being online after hours. Bugger!

*Hugs to all if you would like them*

katnovia 18-05-2010 02:58 PM

i spy a helen. *hugs*

julie, i think you need to sleep. *cuddles* do try.

*cuddles self* hmph

Doikers 18-05-2010 02:59 PM

Ugh all my motivational Text that people sent me over the last few years and I saved must be not on the SIM because they are not on the new phone , bit bummed out about that :(

MammaMia 18-05-2010 03:00 PM

So many posts since earlier :O *offers cuddles to all, if not waves*

*curls up tight* :'(

MammaMia 18-05-2010 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2303109)
Ugh all my motivational Text that people sent me over the last few years and I saved must be not on the SIM because they are not on the new phone , bit bummed out about that :(

You could always put your sim back into your old phone, move them to sim card and put it into your new phone & there they shall be? :D

katnovia 18-05-2010 03:02 PM

mark: aww, that sucks *hugs* I really feel sorry for you. I'd hate that.

helen: I know, i can barely keep up, what with dealing with hazel-gracie-bumps too. *cuddles* how are you hunny?

katnovia 18-05-2010 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 2303112)
You could always put your sim back into your old phone, move them to sim card and put it into your new phone & there they shall be? :D

Brilliant idea!

MammaMia 18-05-2010 03:06 PM

*cuddles Kat* If that's okay? What bumps sweeetie? I'm really really struggling. My best friends are. Is it selfish that I fear being all on my own tonight?? Hopefully won't be. I can't cope lol :'(

katnovia 18-05-2010 03:17 PM

*Cuddles helen back* lol sorry, that's my daughter's nickname, hazel-gracie-bumps. lol. I'm sorry that you're really struggling, *cuddles* I dont think it's selfish of you to fear being alone tonight, I think that's a reasonable fear, and one you are entitled to have. But i hope you wont be alone too. Is it being alone that you can't cope with?

one_step_closer 18-05-2010 03:22 PM

Hi everyone.

MammaMia 18-05-2010 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katnovia (Post 2303133)
*Cuddles helen back* lol sorry, that's my daughter's nickname, hazel-gracie-bumps. lol. I'm sorry that you're really struggling, *cuddles* I dont think it's selfish of you to fear being alone tonight, I think that's a reasonable fear, and one you are entitled to have. But i hope you wont be alone too. Is it being alone that you can't cope with?

*cuddles Kat* Aww that's a cute nickname :) It's looking like I will be alone. But one of my best friends has come on now, so can't complain too much I suposse. I hate being on my own, think it relates to things that have happened in my past. I hate it when I'm more stable, let alone in this state :'(

Quote:

Originally Posted by one_step_closer (Post 2303139)
Hi everyone.

Hi Lindsay. How you doing sweetie?

katnovia 18-05-2010 04:14 PM

Hello Lindsay. *huggles*

*snuggles down onto a pile of duvets*

Hels: I'm glad one of your best friends has come on. It's good to have someone to talk to. Do you know what it is about being alone that gets you? I'm not much good at being alone either, i'm not too confident about doing it. but now jack is working shifts full time i don't get much choice in the matter, and i need to rely less on my mother, before i find i'm under her thumb again.

katnovia 18-05-2010 04:44 PM

i spy a taz *hugs* how are you?

taz35 18-05-2010 04:45 PM

*hugs Helen* No rush for a response - focus on yourself first :) I know what you mean about being alone... although whenever I’m around other people, I always wish they were gone. Weird...

*hugs Kahlia* Aw hun, I’m sorry your DID resurfaced :( Fingers crossed your psych helps you out <3

*hugs Laura* How have things been with you?

*hugs Vikki* Not a problem. Welcome to our safe place :)

*offers hugs to Julie and Owen* combat fitness sounds pretty cool :) Glad you’re enjoying it

*hugs Heather* How’re you doing?

*hugs Mark* I always hate getting new phones just because it’s a pain in the ass to try and figure them out :( Sorry to hear your motivational texts disappeared.

*hugs Kat and Rosie and Sarah* I hate when that happens :( Put so much effort into a reply to see it disappear. Sorry to hear about your operation. It’s probably for the best though <3 *waves hi to Sarah* I’m Taz :)

*hugs Oliver* Maybe you should speak to your horn teacher about it? It must suck to be in that position, but maybe he/she doesn’t know how to address you? =/

*hugs April & Nicole & Lindsay and any other wardies who want them*

*waves to Kat* I'm alright. In an oddly good mood... almost seems like it's too good to be true, and I'm just waiting for the crash. But for now, I'm trying to get tons of stuff done because I know if my mood drops, I won't want to do anything. How're you?

MammaMia 18-05-2010 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katnovia (Post 2303184)
Hels: I'm glad one of your best friends has come on. It's good to have someone to talk to. Do you know what it is about being alone that gets you? I'm not much good at being alone either, i'm not too confident about doing it. but now jack is working shifts full time i don't get much choice in the matter, and i need to rely less on my mother, before i find i'm under her thumb again.

She's gone, but it was good to talk to her. Even though it was really sad lol :( I think being alone makes me feel like I am alone, if that makes sense?? I'm so scared of everyone just walking out on me forever. Plus I felt at school particularly if you're alone, makes you an easier target for bullying & stuff :( Being alone sucks. *cuddles tight*

Quote:

Originally Posted by taz35 (Post 2303213)
*hugs Helen* No rush for a response - focus on yourself first :) I know what you mean about being alone... although whenever Iím around other people, I always wish they were gone. Weird...

Is it bad that I forgot I need to reply to your PM :/ Oh deary me. Being alone sucks. Oh I've felt like that at times aswell. It's deffo weird..

*curls up and cries* I actually keep crying a lot in real life too. Lame :crying:

katnovia 18-05-2010 04:55 PM

yeah, after the gallstone pain attack i had last night i think it is the bes

hi taz. *hugs* i have to go. kat's in charge. bitch.







taz35 18-05-2010 04:57 PM

*squishy hugs Hels* Not at all hun, don't worry about it. I'd rather you focus on trying to help yourself. If PMing me isn't in that plan, it's fine :) *offers plenty of extra soft tissues* sometimes crying is a good thing. Why you crying though? :( I don't like to see people cry.

*hugs Kat*

*hugs ward* I've got a to-do list today with 10 things on it, so I probably won't be on until later tonight. Really want to challenge myself to see if I can keep my focus & motivation going all day. I'll be thinking of you all, and hope you're taking care of yourselves <333


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.