RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

zowie 10-05-2009 03:04 PM

Yeah, but I decided I wanted to a while ago and only managed just over a week!

Strawberry.Bananas 10-05-2009 03:05 PM

It's still a start! And a week is still something! :D

MammaMia 10-05-2009 04:43 PM

Hannah, not really, things are pretty **** & someone is beating themselves up thinking they're making me worse and they're really not :( If they see this post, please know that I love you so much :)

Arwen, good luck sweetie :D

Vickkkkkkkkkkki *jumps on*

Eclectica 10-05-2009 04:52 PM

Still the same as yesterday, but at least I am feeling a little bit of emotion: depressed.

Strawberry.Bananas 10-05-2009 05:17 PM

HELENNN *squishes*

'Electic*a' sorry to hear you're not feeling good...anything you want to talk about? *hugs*

Long*Past 10-05-2009 06:31 PM

I won't do it today.
I won't do it today.
I won't do it today.
I will keep out of Courtney's Tylenol.
I will keep my hands away from my utensils.
I will not die.
I will not die.
I will not die!

zowie 10-05-2009 06:35 PM

I need wine.

Strawberry.Bananas 10-05-2009 07:18 PM

*Hugs Ashley* Talk to us, hon. What's going on?

*Hugs Zowie* Hope you're ok...

xx

CrazyHayley 10-05-2009 07:53 PM

Mamma Mia or should I say Hells!!! How could I forget you sweetie, you were one of the 1st people to welcome me on here, nearly a year ago now. I'm so sorry I dissapeared on you and the others. *special squishes*

Right I'm online and in here as I've got to phone my father and update him about my psychologist appointment that I had on friday....hmmm....what a fun conversation to have.....

*goes into phone booth anxiously*

CrazyHayley 10-05-2009 08:15 PM

*comes out of phonebooth*
well that wasn't so bad....in the fact that I didn't tell him....but made arrnagements to see him in a few weeks and tell him face to face....eek, hope I don't bottle it then, or trigger myself too badly. I have issues with my real father & step mother. urgh.....time for subject change....

*ponders*

Anyone for a cuppa? Some biscuits? Huggles?

CrazyHayley 10-05-2009 08:32 PM

*sits alone with cuppa eating all the biscuits huggling her knees*

Strawberry.Bananas 10-05-2009 08:34 PM

Glad it went ok :)

*takes cuppa and joins*

MammaMia 10-05-2009 08:55 PM

Vicki *clings*

Hayley, I'm glad you couldn't ever forget me. Don't worry about disappearing. Are you back then?

--------------------------------------------------------

Well I really know how to ruin it all. Oh well I'm going to die soon. I have to. I can't keep ruining everyone's lives. It's not fair. I should have never been born. I should have died.

CrazyHayley 10-05-2009 09:16 PM

yes I am back....mwahhahahaha....I don't know how long for, hopefully for good as in I'll be here now whislt I'm struggling, I'll then be here whislt I'm recovering and then I can be here recovered to support others. or it could all go tits up and well....hmmm.

So then, anyone need a top up on their cuppa? I'm not having anymore, caffiene makes me pee far too much!!

*goes to the ladies room*

CrazyHayley 10-05-2009 09:24 PM

ahh, much better.
anyone smoke? join me for a fag? I'm not too safe with them at the mo, tempting to use myself as an ashtray....

*goes out to smoking shelter*

CrazyHayley 10-05-2009 09:47 PM

I was a good girl, just had a fag, used the proper ashtray.
Time for medications, I'll be good and only take the right amount. I've got a doctors appointment in the morning 'cos I'm still depressed and SIing on 60mg of prozac. I hope they can help, I'm loosing my grip.
*goes into corner with blanket to hopefully sleep safely*

*..life in pain..* 10-05-2009 10:02 PM

its my first time replying to this thread. hello everyone. well im waiting for an empty bed, but it won't be in less than 2 weeks.

MammaMia 10-05-2009 10:30 PM

*curls up tight into a small ball and sobs*

wildly insane 10-05-2009 11:09 PM

Huggles, I want huggles

Hiya Hayley, hope you sleep safely and the doctors appointment goes well.

*hugs Helen* Don't give up, As long as you've told your friend how much you appreciate her then I'm sure she isn't beating herself up about it.

hiya Vicki, how are you?

*hugs Arwen* good luck giving up smoking again, you managed a week last time, it's a goal to aim for and surpass this time :) how are you feeling otherwise?

*hugs Ashley* how are you doing hun? have you managed to fight the urges today?

*hugs Kat* sometimes I'd rather be depressed than numb, but it's more difficult to deal with, hope you are okay.

*hugs Dayna* how are you coping?

Me, I spent the afternoon listening to a mixture of live music, including ska, funk and reggae at the city farm which was interesting, would have liked some company though. Had a fantastic freestyle dance last night too :)

*hugs to everybody*

MammaMia 11-05-2009 12:31 AM

Well Hannah, I made things a thousand times worse. I hope they can find it in their hearts to forgive me. We're so bloody close.