RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 12-04-2009 03:20 PM

There are too many Hannah's in here hahahahah

I feel dreadful. Still want to take them all but I can't yet.

[Fog] 12-04-2009 04:40 PM

Hehe yup maybe I'll change my name to Bob or something!

What's up Helen? *Hugs* Don't take them sweetie

Wildly Insane - well done for getting through the family meal, hope you feel ok now.

Auburn - we all have bad days, but I hope you can pick yourself up from it :-)

Ashley - sorry to hear about your knee, but I'm sure you'll do great at the try outs. It's always hard coming back to reality after a break, but hang on in there

zowie, enjoy the pizza!!

Hugs and easter eggs to all xx

Damnation. 12-04-2009 11:42 PM

I do believe that I am proud of myself!

http://recoveryourlife.com/forum/sho....php?p=1548093 [/blatant advertising]

Tears of Solitude 12-04-2009 11:47 PM

:::::::::::::::::::::::: hugs to everyone ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sorry Im no help tonite, Im having HER talking and shouting at me tonite. Its come from out of the blue, please dont tell me my meds arent working anymore ...............

[Fog] 12-04-2009 11:48 PM

Don't know the story behind it but well done all the same, it's great that you've made progress *Pops party poppers* :laugh:

[Fog] 12-04-2009 11:49 PM

*Hugs Jade* Anything you can do to quieten her down or shut her out? I know how hard that is and it's probably an annoying question... But hugs all the same xx

Long*Past 12-04-2009 11:56 PM

Thanks Zowie and Banana.

*hugs Jade*

My head is killing me and Chase's music isn't helping...
Stupid screamo metal...

GAH!
I need to stop living in my fantasy world and start living in the real one!
It's seriously f**king with my mood!!!!!!!

Damnit! I must find tylenol!

[Fog] 13-04-2009 12:00 AM

Hope your head stops hurting :-( Lol I know what you mean... Fantasy world is so much nicer though!!

Strawberry.Bananas 13-04-2009 12:15 AM

Can I check in today? :(

Damnation. 13-04-2009 12:23 AM

Jade: x_O Hope you can shut her up soon *hugs*

*Hugs Sorcha*

Hannah: That's probably for the best actually, lol, but thanks

*Hugs Strawberry* Course you can

Strawberry.Bananas 13-04-2009 12:30 AM

Thank you. :).

*Grabs pillow and perches on a bed, watching everybody else*

Auburn Shadow 13-04-2009 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 1546712)

*Hugs Auburn* (I've forgotten your name again :P I have a feeling your yet another Hannah, but I might be wrong!) Don't beat yourself up honey, like I just said, these things happen. Keep fighting!

Thanks, Arwen, *hugs back* lol, yeah, I'm another Hana.

Still feeling rather crap, but made it up with Jamie in the end, so things are looking slightly better I guess. So much for giving up smoking though, had 20 in the last 2 days.

*hugs everyone else*

MammaMia 13-04-2009 01:04 AM

I can't do this.

Long*Past 13-04-2009 01:45 AM

*hits head on wall*

IDIOT!!!! DON'T START THIS!!!!

[Fog] 13-04-2009 02:18 AM

*Hugs to all who need them*

Helen, Ashley, Vicki, everyone, how are you all?? Auburn glad things are going ok for you, I'm a smoker too and I know how hard it is trying to give up. Just take each day as it comes :-)

*Paces up and down*

Long*Past 13-04-2009 02:44 AM

Uh... not so great...
I don't want to be where I am right now, and I don't think I can drag myself back into denial, so the denial tent is not an option!
My writing isn't even helping right now, because it's all dark and horrible and it just makes me feel worse!
*sigh*
*curls up in corner and starts to cry*

[Fog] 13-04-2009 02:51 AM

*Wraps you up in a nice warm blanket*

Yeah, writing can be really difficult when you're not feeling good. It scares me sometimes seeing my thoughts on paper, like it makes them real. What are you trying to write?

*Cuddles*

MammaMia 13-04-2009 03:00 AM

Make the flashbacks stop??????

Why is it, those ****ing pretty girls, who made my life hell, get to ****ing enjoy their lives and I dont get to ****ing enjoy mine????????????

[Fog] 13-04-2009 03:14 AM

:-( You've probably read it already but I heard there's some tips somewhere on RYL on how to cope with flashbacks? I can't really advise on that though, sorry.

Urgh yeah life seems so unfair. I just don't understand - why me? Why us? Why not someone who's horrible?

*Big hugs* xxx

Long*Past 13-04-2009 03:23 AM

I write fanfiction and poetry.
I know that the quality of writing is really good, but it just makes me feel worse than when I started writing because I can see my mind written all over the screen...
Ugh...
I need to go for a run...