RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Mary Anne 06-02-2009 01:13 PM

Arwen - your sister is brave! Will look out for that show? Hows the smoking/not smoking going today? Another day failed at that one for me.

Dayna - my thoughts are with you today *hugs*

*leaves hugs for everyone*

x

MammaMia 06-02-2009 02:07 PM

Arwen- I've seen that before, let us know when it's on?!!!

Mary Anne- cuddles

Kahlia- Wow I'm proud of you today sweetie, why would that happen about the seatbelt if you had an accident, if you don't mind me asking?

Katie- *mega squishes* I love you

Dayna- Hope today goes alright

*leaves cuddles for all*

Spirit of an Angel 06-02-2009 08:16 PM

free grabs bed and hide under not feeling too good

Detour. Derail 06-02-2009 08:34 PM

*curls up in denial tent*
*cries*

realflifefaerie 06-02-2009 08:35 PM

*hides in corner*
Sorry can't be any help

wildly insane 06-02-2009 09:20 PM

There's a friday feeling floating around and it's a bad one, enters ward with a big box of goodies.

*Hugs Helen**Hugs Kat**Hugs Arwen**Hugs Secrets**Hugs MaryAnne**Hugs Jade**Hugs Alexx**Hugs Dayna**Hugs Snuffles**Hugs Kahlia**Hugs Jet**Hugs Julilly**Hugs Lyssie**Hugs Free Spirit*

Wow that's a lot of hugs and I sincerely apologise if I've left anyone out, that's just everybody who's posted since I last looked in, or if anybody else enters that I haven't offered hugs to consider themselves hugged.

I apologise further for having no words of wisdom to stop the rain from falling or the roof from collapsing I just hope you all find the strength to carry on fighting and thanks to those who have given me hugs, it means a lot to me.

I don't like nighttime at the moment, with darkness brings darkness. Anyway I'm off to meddle with the devil and see what intangible mess I can keep control of. However I leave you all with a selection of dvds from classics like Some like it Hot and girly flicks like Pretty Woman to Action like the Bourne films and From Dusk til Dawn, hoepfully you can enjoy with a big bag of popcorn and hot chocolate. I may very well be in later bawling my eyes out, we shall see, indeed we shall.

Kahlia1981 06-02-2009 10:13 PM

*hugs everyone*

Helen - Because when I'm driving a car I have to have the seat back a long way (damn those long legs), and I am not a small girl, the seatbelt runs along my neck. Due to some physical issues if anything touches my neck I begin to choke and am unable to get oxygen in. Add to that tension and various other factors (including the weakness of my spinal cord) and it is my GPs opinion that I would be lucky to survive an accident. It sounds kind of weird ...

pixiedust 07-02-2009 12:15 AM

*hugs all round*

MammaMia 07-02-2009 12:50 AM

*hugs all round*

Ah I understand now Kahlia, well I'm glad you don't have to wear one then, and I pray you never have a car accident. *squish*

Snuffles 07-02-2009 01:24 AM

*clings to helen*

MammaMia 07-02-2009 01:57 AM

*holds Katie*

Damnation. 07-02-2009 02:20 AM

Bailiffs didn't come today. They're coming on Monday, instead. The landlord for the new place has been persuaded to take us again, so when we're kicked out, we have somewhere to live. My emotions have been right ****y today though, so even though it's been an okay day, I still feel just...bleh

*Hugs all muchly*

MammaMia 07-02-2009 03:34 AM

*squishes Dayna majorly*

Damnation. 07-02-2009 03:34 AM

*Squishes Helen back*

MammaMia 07-02-2009 03:41 AM

*squishes some more*

Damnation. 07-02-2009 03:56 AM

*Squishes back again*

Snuffles 07-02-2009 08:09 AM

Oh Dayna, that's good news! Glad you have somewhere to live! *huggles*

Kahlia1981 07-02-2009 09:11 AM

*hugs and squishes everyone*

I'm just going to crawl into a deep hole in the denial tent if that's okay with everyone.
Goodnight all.

MammaMia 07-02-2009 03:54 PM

Hmph.
Some people are sticking their noses in where it's not wanted again.
It was me expressing old anger that needed releasing once more.
Doesn't mean what you're assuming.
*rolls eyes*

zowie 07-02-2009 05:14 PM

*Hugs everyone*
Feeling so much better today. Had my meds review and the doctor was fantastic! So much better than my last doctor! He really talked things through with me and made me feel important, and he prescribed me some PRN (I can't remember who asked what that was, but it's medication you take as and when you need it).
The stopping smoking is right down the drain, just bought a 25g pouch of baccy which I'm swearing to myself I will make last until next monday where I can be prescribed the inhalator and stop smoking for good.
I have a really painful splinter in the bendy bit of my finger, dad says it must be against a nerve or something. Yuck. It's too deep to get out so I'll just have to wait for it to come out on it's own. Or get infected :\