RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

1ofmany 27-07-2008 11:02 AM

I am doing quite a few self defence routines for my martial art at the mo (lots of getting beaten up and thrown about) one of the teachers said "god whats your fasination with pain?"...I laughed and changed the subject but has got my paranoid and worried.

Casper_Fading 27-07-2008 11:23 AM

i wouldn't worry about it!

1ofmany 27-07-2008 11:27 AM

But what if they find out about the way I am? I wouldnt be able to handle it. Ragh!

Gotta chill and go to work soon. Should be quite today.
Thanks jess I wish I could take your pain away.
*Leaves a beanbag for you to flop on*

Casper_Fading 27-07-2008 11:36 AM

they wont! just... chill? you enjoy your workout, that's all there is too it *nods* if anyoe asks just tell them you get really into it!

have fun at work. *hugs*

*drags beanbag into cupboard and curls up on it and goes to sleep*

zowie 27-07-2008 11:46 AM

Back under the care of the crisis team temporarily.

Casper_Fading 27-07-2008 11:54 AM

i'm glad you're under the care of the crisis team zowie.

and jeff.... i dunno. it's harder to stay than to go. so you're being incredibly strong. if i was more with it i' sure i could come up with something better to say. but right now i've got nothing profound. i'm sorry. i'm just glad ur still ehre.

blue_cloud 27-07-2008 12:46 PM

hi all was fine when i woke up this morning now i really wana......well you know

blondiebear 27-07-2008 02:23 PM

Does anyone besides me use an alarm clock on vacation/holiday? My husband is in bed behind me, snoring.

Last night, he asked me where I want to go today. I don't know. Someplace pretty. Some place quiet. Some place where the elevation is higher than the population.

*Hugs everyone.*

blondiebear 27-07-2008 02:58 PM

The sunlight is orange from the smoke from all of the wild fires up in the mountains.

Yet again, i'm going to end up using caffeine gum.

BoundNoMore 27-07-2008 03:39 PM

*yawns like a gizzley bear* RAWR!!!!
I'm tired!!! I went to bed at like 6:45am,
and was wide ass awake at at 7:15,
tossed and turned and tried to go back to sleep
until I said "**** this ****" and got up at 7:30...
WHY ME?!?! I am beyond exhausted, and feel tired
but yet I can't sleep :-/

blondiebear 27-07-2008 04:11 PM

I understand. The reason my "I am currently" says "dizzy" is because I get lightheaded when I get this tired.

I can sleep but I don't think I'm sleeping well. My husband snores and tosses and turns. Slept 8 hours last night.

Yesterday on the road I slept for two hours at least.

Someone asked me not long ago if I can sleep in the car. I can but only if my husband is driving.

BoundNoMore 27-07-2008 04:17 PM

Yeah... my hubby has major jumpy legs... he was kicking me all night last night... and when he wasn't kicking me, it was making the bed move like hell and ****... and it makes me feel bad because he doesn't know he does it and I know he doesn't mean to so I usually don't say anything. I know he can't help it.
*sigh* it really sucks

blondiebear 27-07-2008 04:36 PM

Jeff, I think I found the pattern to make your magic shirt. Check it out and take a look at the "envelope back" to make sure it will be big enough for your 6'4" self. View B I think.

http://www.simplicity.com/index.cfm?...c=9&startrow=1

then we can go to www.denverfabrics.com to get some nice cotton fabric.

BoundNoMore 27-07-2008 04:44 PM

oh wow... are you really making him a real shirt Susan?!
I thought ya'll were talking about a "virtual" shirt... lol

1ofmany 27-07-2008 04:54 PM

Wow work was really boring. Closed up early cos of lack of customers.
I am farly tired but thats cos i have been inside with warm air, make my breathing restricted.
Well i will be off to my martial arts class soon.
Stay safe everyone!

BoundNoMore 27-07-2008 04:56 PM

Have fun at martial arts!!!

1ofmany 27-07-2008 05:04 PM

I hope I do! No doubt I will be back on later!

BoundNoMore 27-07-2008 05:05 PM

Okies!!!
More than likely I'll be here...

dontcare 27-07-2008 07:06 PM

Just doing my daily poke head out of the corner...........
Not ready to come out yet but feeling a bit stronger

horizon_surfer 27-07-2008 08:17 PM

Not that anyone noticed my absence but i'm back home again.
This weekend was impossible and I've managed to somehow screw myself over things I shouldnt have even contemplated. I'm going to sit in the corner of the ceiling. If anyone cares to acknowledge my existance thats where i'll be, but it's not compulsory.