RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Detour. Derail 13-07-2008 11:17 PM

Multiple Me's...I sodding love lolcats....you're amazing :D

Multiple_Me's 13-07-2008 11:23 PM

Why thank you! :D Great, aren't they?

Auburn Shadow 13-07-2008 11:24 PM

Thanks guys.

I know... he's always hated who I am, and... well any opportunity to hurt me, put me down, grabbed with both hands. He phoned my nan before... told her to give up on me... I'm not worth helping, and I should just end up in the ground like my cousin... but that she should be here in my place, how she was a better person than me... and all that.

Nan phoned me after that... after tonight, she refuses to let me stay here... so I'm going to stay with her from tomorrow... I can hold on for one more night... until I'm out of here... 4 months is a long time to **** up because of him... 5 months would be the longest I've been... told nan about it... she's going to take me out for a day when I get to 5... so I have to hold on... much as I want to... I can't cut now... I can't let her down any more than I already have...

I've had a brief look at lolcats before, but another look's always worthwhile, and... distractions are all good.

Thanks guys.

Detour. Derail 13-07-2008 11:28 PM

Hanna Im so proud of you :] I really am...that's such a great attitude to have and I'm glad your gran is there for you.
Your dad is just an idiot and he will die a lonely man...however...you have many happy years ahead of you and you will be loved and cherished by so many people....see how much better you are than him?
Love you lots sweety
*cuddles you gently*

Multiple_Me's 13-07-2008 11:30 PM

There you go. *hugs* Your nan sounds like a great person.

Auburn Shadow 13-07-2008 11:36 PM

Thanks, both of you.

I think tonight's taken more out of me than I realised, am suddenly really tired. Think I'm gonna go see if I can take advantage of it and get some sleep for once.

Much love, and thanks again. *hugs*

Detour. Derail 13-07-2008 11:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
and this always makes me smile....because itssocute ^_^

MammaMia 13-07-2008 11:37 PM

*hugs everyone loads*

I'm sorry I have no words. I'm nearly crying but pretending I'm ok :)

*hides in her invisable corner and waits to see if anyone cares*

Auburn Shadow 13-07-2008 11:38 PM

hehe thanks Alexx! It's cute in a bizarre way :)

lots of love

Auburn Shadow 13-07-2008 11:39 PM

*snuggles Helen*

I care sweetie. What's up?

Multiple_Me's 13-07-2008 11:39 PM

Hello Hells. I'm Meg. You wanna talk about something?

MammaMia 13-07-2008 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Auburn Shadow (Post 919226)
*snuggles Helen*

I care sweetie. What's up?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Multiple_Me's (Post 919227)
Hello Hells. I'm Meg. You wanna talk about something?

Thank you two :)

It's just...another RYL member. She's only 12. I mentioned her a couple weeks ago in my thread when she had od'd. She's then done in 3 more times, with alcohol and all in the past week. She's now in hopsital, in a coma, her faily have been told that she has liver failure. They're operating on her and her friend found out a load more stuff that she's been hiding from us. I am trying not to feel useless because she's from Cananda.

All I want to do is cry. Not much because of that. I miss my best friend Abbi, I've missed her TWICE in a row this weekend, well her being online on myspace. I wish she wasn't there anymore :crying:

Multiple_Me's 13-07-2008 11:48 PM

Try to remember that you can't always help everyone on this site. I believe there was a sticky about that... Here it is: http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...ad.php?t=29893.
I'm not really sure what you mean about missing your friend twice?

Auburn Shadow 13-07-2008 11:51 PM

*huge hugs*

I'm so sorry sweetie... I wish I had words for you. All I can do is hugs tonight. She's in the right place to get the help she needs right now though, sweetie. I know how hard it is though. *more snuggles*

MammaMia 13-07-2008 11:52 PM

Thanks guys :)

I know there's only so much I can do and I can't help everyone.

Meg, I meant she's been online twice this weekend and I missed her both times.

Detour. Derail 13-07-2008 11:54 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Auburn Shadow (Post 919225)
hehe thanks Alexx! It's cute in a bizarre way :)

lots of love

I love raccoonnssss ^_^

I iz a lolcat junkeh...I brings you more

Auburn Shadow 13-07-2008 11:58 PM

hehe I love the last one!

Multiple_Me's 13-07-2008 11:58 PM

So I'm assuming she moved away or something and you haven't been able to talk to her. I just had two friends move away, so I know how that goes. Both of them were part of my support network, and now neither of them can be with me when I'm down. It really sucks. You just have to keep trying to contact your friend and find some time to talk with her. I don't have a myspace, so I don't really know what I'm talking about here, but doesn't it have some sort of thing where you leave messages back and forth? Can't you do that with each other? Sorry I'm not being much help, but I'm trying.

MammaMia 14-07-2008 12:00 AM

OMG

I FLY TOMORROW

:o

MammaMia 14-07-2008 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Multiple_Me's (Post 919277)
So I'm assuming she moved away or something and you haven't been able to talk to her. I just had two friends move away, so I know how that goes. Both of them were part of my support network, and now neither of them can be with me when I'm down. It really sucks. You just have to keep trying to contact your friend and find some time to talk with her. I don't have a myspace, so I don't really know what I'm talking about here, but doesn't it have some sort of thing where you leave messages back and forth? Can't you do that with each other? Sorry I'm not being much help, but I'm trying.

She's gone to Spain to work as an au pair for 3 months. She comes back in September. We'll have a few weeks together and then she's off again to university :(

Myspace is like facebook, if you know it?