RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Zedebee 09-06-2008 09:50 PM

I agree with Laura
*cuddles ye both*

MammaMia 09-06-2008 10:02 PM

Thanks *cuddles*

I really don't know wtf is wrong with me. It almost makes me dread to be happy :(

Kuwairo 09-06-2008 10:04 PM

Only almost hun, that's good. Fight it, don't let this stop you being happy.
Find out? Maybe it's just not so good a day today?
*cuddles*

MammaMia 09-06-2008 10:08 PM

I am too ill and tired to fight anymore.
Yeah maybe I'm just having an off day.
*cuddles back*

I wanna see my Emsie. NOW. (i.e. both emma's ;))

Kuwairo 09-06-2008 10:12 PM

You can always fight hun. And when it's hard, that's when you let us help you.
I don't know you but I reckon you can fight this.

blondiebear 09-06-2008 10:34 PM

Client didn't show up. So much for the new tool. I'm having one of those "what am I doing with my life?" days. Not a lot of work in house. I actually cut out a couple of things for myself, petticoats. However those don't pay anything.

I want a couple of things tomorrow from the fabric store anyway. The small store. Wonder if they need anyone on Monday and Wednesday mornings?

I'm also trying to toughen up against the heat. It is 80F, 27C and I'm definately damp. But I don't know what has happened to electric rates and want to economise.

Hugs all around.

effervescence 10-06-2008 12:00 AM

heh, 27C. I've been in 44C before...... you'll get used to it.
get a fan? one of those oscillating ones. much cheaper than air con and you can point it straight at you.

i was going to say something.......what was it? i cant remember.....damn.

i have my chemistry exam tomorrow and i'm **** scared. cell and molecular bio was pretty hard but this will be awful. they haven't taught us properly.
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

blondiebear 10-06-2008 12:12 AM

yeah, 44 is high. but if I'm working outside in the sun at 27 i can get heatsick. But then my friends say if I'm wearing long pants it must be cold.

I think all of the fans are in the garage. the study is in the east of the house so it is cooler now.

MammaMia 10-06-2008 12:57 AM

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired

~*forever_broken*~ 10-06-2008 01:31 AM

*hugs Chloe, Ku, Zed, Helen, and Blondie-mom*

Hey Ku, I go by Ally here (part of my origional user name) but my given name is Alyssa. As to whether or not I'm ok... No, I don't think so... But maybe a lot of sleep will help it *shrug*

Zed, I understand, I do the same when I'm drunk *cuddles*. Nothing to feel bad about hun, we all understand, most of us do the same I think :pinch:. I hope you take care sweetie.

Susan-mom, I wish I had some advice... I am sorry you are feeling so adrift atm *snuggles* I hope you can find something to do sweetie.

Helen, I agree with Chloe and Ku, dr might be the best idea if you don't want to have it for your holiday.

Chloe, how goes it hun? *cuddles* Hanging in there? Hope the exam goes well, chemistry is a bear esp if the instructor isn't good. I've got confidence in you sweetie, you'll do fine.

~*forever_broken*~ 10-06-2008 01:58 AM

*deep breath*
Deep cut... Hurts just a bit... Took me a while... Probably the longest deep one I've ever done too... *phewww*

*hugs everyone*

blondiebear 10-06-2008 03:52 AM

Alyssa dear daughter, stitches needed? Found a job or apartment yet?

Yeah, I'll figure things out. Spent the afternoon in chat, enjoyed it. Still have one job to do.

Tire place messed up fixing the tire, was sooo flat when my husband left work. So I got hubby at work then dropped him off at his mom's so we can borrow her pickup truck. It is old, needs a lot of oil and Rosemom is out so our thank you gift will be a case of oil. I have a great mom in law.

I really should take advantage of this lull in my work to sleep and spend some time with my abuse workbook too. I just like to be busy, it keeps me from feeling.

~*forever_broken*~ 10-06-2008 04:12 AM

Stitches? Yes, but I am very good at butterfling so it's all good.

Hmm, you know, dear mother, catching up on sleep is another way you can keep from feeling hun...

Sorry, I've got no good advice:pinch: too tired I guess

blondiebear 10-06-2008 04:16 AM

That's okay. Catching up on sleep can help me deal with my feelings too, have the energy to think and cope.

I'm going to go slurp some ramen for supper.

MammaMia 10-06-2008 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*forever_lost*~ (Post 835195)
*hugs Chloe, Ku, Zed, Helen, and Blondie-mom*

Helen, I agree with Chloe and Ku, dr might be the best idea if you don't want to have it for your holiday.

blondiebear 10-06-2008 03:09 PM

When will I get enough sleep?

MammaMia 10-06-2008 04:19 PM

I am wondering the same for myself :(

*hugs Susan*

zowie 10-06-2008 04:33 PM

I had ward round today. They said they wanted to keep me in for another week, but I lied through my teeth and said I was feeling much better and could I please go home?
Since I was informal, they let me come home. I'm not any better but hospital wasn't really helping.
I haven't lost my job. But in a way I'm not happy about that. Yeah, I need the cash, but no I'm not in the right frame of mind.
I have work tomorrow. I have cuts all down my arms and the uniform's short sleeved. ****.

blondiebear 10-06-2008 04:53 PM

Zowie, no way to wear a long sleeve shirt under your uniform shirt? I've done that.

zowie 10-06-2008 04:59 PM

No, they're really strict about uniform there :(