RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

effervescence 03-06-2008 05:19 AM

*cries*

i feel like i'm 14 again.

:'(

i. can't. deal. with. this. again.

*curls up in a corner and rocks back and forth*

Jetforce 03-06-2008 05:35 AM

*cuddles chloeeee*!!!!

Hang in there hon ok? things will get better someday.....just think of the good times u've had previously :-)

~*forever_broken*~ 03-06-2008 06:04 AM

*snuggles Chloe*
I'm sorry sweetie, I wish I had something for you...
*sits next to Chloe and is just 'there' with her*

effervescence 03-06-2008 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*forever_lost*~ (Post 815315)
*sits next to Chloe and is just 'there' with her*

thank you ally, it's exactly what i need right now.

and thanks jeremeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i will try :notsure:

but. i don't know :crying:
sorry im so crap today

~*forever_broken*~ 03-06-2008 07:34 AM

Any time, Chloe, luv, any time.

Hmmm, thinking maybe it's time for some sleep:yawn:
Night all

Katch 03-06-2008 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lil-princess (Post 815049)
*sending loads of hugs your way hun*

I don't know hun, that is something i ask myself every day but if you feel up to talking i'll be here :) xx

Hugs are good - thank you a million. i am just really struggling right now and dont know what to do..

Quote:

Originally Posted by blondiebear (Post 815200)
I wish I knew what to say that would make anyone feel better. I feel so ineffective to help anyone.
*Hugs Katch and hands her a hand made bandanna to wipe tears*

you're not ineffective and the hand made bandana is lovely - i really just feel i can't be helped right now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*forever_lost*~ (Post 815247)
*snuggles her Auntie Katch*
No worries Auntie Katch, I understand hun... Everyone seems to be in a lousy spot at the moment. How are you sweetie? *massive snuggles* I'm sorry sweetie, that you're feeling so bad.
*snuggles everyone*
I'm sorry guys, I've got nothing, I'm so flat...

Wish I could help you. i feel as if i have a jetplane engine going of in my head and its so full it's going to burst.

Quote:

Originally Posted by effervescence (Post 815282)
*cries*
i feel like i'm 14 again.
:'(
i. can't. deal. with. this. again.
*curls up in a corner and rocks back and forth*

I'll sit and rock with you if that's any help? Hugsx

effervescence 03-06-2008 10:03 AM

thank you katch.
i have been reading your posts. really hope you're okay, or as okay as you can be

Jetforce 03-06-2008 10:32 AM

Chloe...how r u feeling rite now? any better?

*Squishes u*

effervescence 03-06-2008 12:34 PM

i feel like ****. in every way.

my friend just came in and asked how the study was going. he was kinda shocked when i told him i haven't opened any books all day.

haha. i'm such a failure

Pomegranate 03-06-2008 12:37 PM

You aren't a failure Chloe *hugs* everyone needs the occasional day (or sometimes days) when we have 'us' time. Don't punish yourself for needing some time away from the stress of work (and if it makes you feel anybetter, I haven't touched a book since Sunday lol).

I'm here if you want to talk sweetie xx

Jetforce 03-06-2008 12:51 PM

*cuddles chloe*

Just do the best u can...maybe u should see ur doc and submit some sort of request for assistance/special consideration for the exams???

I'm on msn if u wanna talk..tc there tho xxx

~*forever_broken*~ 03-06-2008 01:57 PM

*snuggles Chloe and her Auntie Katch*

Auntie K, it's alright to have nothing, some times are like that hun. We've all been there, I dare say many of us have been there several times. Flat, empty, awful, whatever, it all makes it very hard to do anything. That's when others do the supporting *snuggles*

Chloe you are SO not a failure. Emmas right, sometimes a 'mental health day' is just required. Inaction, while frustrating, is part and parcel to these damn 'problems' we all deal with and sometimes that is literally all we can do. That's ok.*cuddles*

*hugs everyone else that needs/wants*
--------------
I couldn't fall asleep and then I wake up at 05:00 on a day I technically could have slept in :-( damn it all to hell, what in the world is going on here? I suppose it's not too bad as I've a LOT of uni work to do if I'm to pass my courses and graduate Saturday... But even knowing that all I want to do is lay in bed in my dark room and stare at the ceiling:pinch: Another day of hauling myself out of bet and pushing to get things accomplished with absolutely no energy or will... Ah well, c'est la vie

~*forever_broken*~ 03-06-2008 02:09 PM

Daaaammn! I just figured out the time difference between here in Pacific Standard time and all y'all down there in Australia and it's like, 17 hours!!! Well at least the difference between here and Sydney. Crazy, lol.

And now...
*this is me, feeling crap*
Haven't cut in four days:notsure:... Not because I don't want to, I SO want to cut, I want to hurt I just don't seem to have the will to do it:crying: damn it :crying:

lil-princess 03-06-2008 02:13 PM

Heya everyone :)

If anyone wants to chat i will be around for a while untill i have to go to the hospital and maybe the police station soon :(

*hugs for everyone who needs or wants them* xx

~*forever_broken*~ 03-06-2008 02:24 PM

*cuddles LP-Emma*
What's up luv?

lil-princess 03-06-2008 02:28 PM

Well as most people new i was threatened to be beaten :( well i went out earlier and well you can probally guess the rest :'( i bumped into them again and it turned into world war 3. xx

~*forever_broken*~ 03-06-2008 02:59 PM

Oh sweetie, I'm sorry :-( That must have been awful:crying: I bet you're feeling pretty terrible, physically and emotionally*snuggles* I wish I knew what to say hunni...

Katch 03-06-2008 03:16 PM

sent you a pm big sis - love you - hugging you - and wiping the tears away from your eyes for you.

blondiebear 03-06-2008 03:27 PM

Hi everyone. Ally I don't know how to figure australia but nz is minus four hours, plus one day. I'm glad that you are doing what you know you have to even if you do feel awful.

Chloe, hang in there.

My hands are shaking this morning too much caffeine and sugar and no protein and probably too little sleep.

My husband has already chewed my ass this morning. I wish I knew how to tell him that the more he chews the bigger it will get. Part of why I didn't sleep well is because of his snoring! Yet when a doc prescribes some kind of nasal spray Philip doesn't take it, after all he isn't congested. Pah!

I'm still glad to be where I am. The mountains of Colorado are beautiful. Plus there is still a bit of snow on the highest peaks.

~*forever_broken*~ 03-06-2008 03:32 PM

Well, I made it four days without cutting...:blink: And then suddenly found the will...

*retreats to her corner with her blanket, tea, and uni work*