RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Katch 21-05-2008 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*forever_lost*~ (Post 780016)
OK, not fair telling me I'm stuck... especially when that's part of what's distressing about this whole 'done' thing. Not that I'm 'done', I'm fine with that, but that I am 'done' and STUCK :crying:

F**k it all :crying:

Sorry, this is me, negative and useless

*retreats to her corner and hides under her blanket*

So - It looks like I said the wrong thing - and I am very sorry for that - But you have to look at the context I used the word Stuck and know that it was not meant in a bad way. You know I almost feel as if I shouldn't respond to posts becuase when they are taken the wrong way it makes both you (or whoever it is) and me feel like sh*t - I'm struggling too and it doesn't take much to make me hate myself even more. I don't want to stop replying but I think we all need to try and understand that words have slightly different meanings in different sentences - and unlike a lot of the world - people on here are not out to hurt each other - we all know how fragile our feelings are. Sorry if it sounds as though I having a nag - but I am REALLY upset to think that I have said the wrong thing to you - when it was said in a loving and caring comment.

I'm going to go for a long drive, maybe catch you later - Katch xx

BoundNoMore 21-05-2008 06:49 PM

(((hugs))) Ally

MammaMia 21-05-2008 06:54 PM

*snuggles Katch*

I'm not sure she meant it to be direceted at you hun. Okay if you're going a long drive- but please don't do anything daft yeah? *hugs some more*

~*forever_broken*~ 21-05-2008 06:56 PM

Oh, no, Katch, the use of the word 'stuck' there had nothing to do with what you had said. It's just one of the words I've used to explain how I feel with this whole 'I'm done' thing but 'I'm still here'... Stuck. I must have said it at least half a dozen times to my therapist the other day. It's not that anyone has said anything to upset me, exactly... I just wish I wasn't stuck... and part of what has kept me around is worrying about what killing myself would do to others.... and I'm not making this any better :crying:... But it wasn't you, Katch Dear Auntie, it wasn't :crying: I'm sorry...

~*forever_broken*~ 21-05-2008 07:01 PM

Here, let me try again:
(from my talk with Helen actually, who let me know I f**ked up)
'Stuck' is just one of my words. I am very particular with my word choice when it comes to things like this... my therapist has gotten good at using my 'out of sorts' 'lousy' 'awful' and 'beyond awful' lables for how I feel depression wise... usually when I put a word to something I stick with it. and that's the way 'stuck' is. I used it a lot the other day when I was talking to him (my therapist) about this whole 'I'm done' thing...

Katch 21-05-2008 07:03 PM

I'm so sorry it seems I did exactly what I said we shouldn't do - it's just coz I had only just said that word to you.
I have had a really emotional stupid crazy day and I am not feeling too wonderful about it all at the moment.
I am going to go for a long drive - shoot I'm on my mums computer and she is just coming in the drive - bye, love you all - lots of hugs xxxx and I really am sorry for getting upset - gotta go....

MammaMia 21-05-2008 07:10 PM

Be safe Katch. We care about you. *snuggles*

~*forever_broken*~ 21-05-2008 07:11 PM

I hope you have a nice drive. No worries, I can understand why you might have gotten upset... it just made me feel bad that I had caused it... As Helen said in our MSN chat: when we're like this or whatever, it makes a simple misunderstand 100 times worse for you or whatever

SO totally right *sigh*

*massive hugs*

dark_light 21-05-2008 07:43 PM

Hey guys, just wanted to say hi while i can get online!
And big hugs for everyone!!

Hate not being able to get online properly, all this stuff in my head that i need to sort out and feel like i'm getting nowhere fast. ugh sorry to be so negative. just don't want to be safe right now you know?

BoundNoMore 21-05-2008 08:07 PM

*offers Jo hugs*

MammaMia 21-05-2008 08:07 PM

*snuggles everyone*

I wish this ward was real :(

dark_light 21-05-2008 08:29 PM

Thanx for hugs x

i wish it was real too, i'd stay here all the time and not have to be in the real psych ward and deal with this ***** thing called life :(
I am so in need of the denial tent right now

~*forever_broken*~ 21-05-2008 08:36 PM

*snuggles* me too Helen... Me too...

chocostashchick 21-05-2008 08:37 PM

*sniff* you mean the Denial Tent isn't real? there goes my concept of life.

dark_light 21-05-2008 08:42 PM

so can it bereal and i can stay in it? forever?

chocostashchick 21-05-2008 08:45 PM

well that was my plan so i don't see why not! i don't care what people say it's real and i am not coming out.

makes me feel better

chocostashchick 21-05-2008 08:48 PM

oopsies Alyssa i am sorry if i used one of your words wrong earlier
i am sorry you feel stuck *hugs*

dark_light 21-05-2008 08:49 PM

i'm in there with you callie! denial is definately the way to go
can't face anything today

blondiebear 21-05-2008 09:10 PM

I have my just after lunch nap attack. And my fifth diet burpsie of the day beside me on the desk. I'm making progress on the sailboat thingies. I only have two or three steps of the construction left. Self stick industrial velcro sticks to my utility scissors. I ended up cleaning them with nail polish remover. The next step is to actually sew the above mentioned self stick velcro into place cause it does not stick well on fabric. Should be interesting to see what it does to my sewing machine needle. And since it is velcro and basically plastic, as soon as that sewing is done, the needle is history. I don't know that I'll have time to do my sun shirt today. I think I need rest more than I need a new shirt. But the fabric sure is nice.

Sorry if I talk too much about my job. I like it.

Today is the 19th anniversary of the day my husband officially proposed marriage!

I'm sorry that everyone feels so icky! Hugs all around.

lil-princess 21-05-2008 09:27 PM

Heya everyone :)

I hope your all ok :) i've been thinking about you all today, *hugs all round*

I am now home and relaxing, today has been a very special day as i done the race for life in memory of my uncle who passed away due to cancer and i am sooo glad i made it, i pushed myself to the very limits and i am now actually really proud of myself :)