RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 28-05-2010 11:45 AM

*Hugs Up to April , Whats wrong? :(*

MammaMia 28-05-2010 11:53 AM

*hides in her spot & cries*

Doikers 28-05-2010 12:01 PM

*Hugs For Helen*

Scarletdreamer 28-05-2010 12:08 PM

*clings* :'(

I don't know anymore. I just don't. I... want to cut so badly. I didn't cut last night, so I guess that's a victory, but... it sure doesn't feel like it. :'( The urges are still there this morning and seeing the cuts on my leg is just even more triggering..... :crying: Sorry for being so pathetic...

On the upside, I have a 4 day weekend, essentially, since I'm working from home today and have Monday off for Memorial Day. But... I have to go in on my birthday (Tuesday), which means that the trip my bestie and I had planned has to be cancelled. :'( Or rescheduled... hopefully.

I just feel like **** this morning. :'( I'm sorry.....

How are you doing, Mark?

MammaMia 28-05-2010 12:38 PM

My cloak is doing well today lol :(

*cuddles Mark back & April*

Scarletdreamer 28-05-2010 12:45 PM

*cuddles Hels* I'm sorry I didn't reply to you, am not doing too well with replies as is obvious. >_< What's up, sweetie?

*hides in her hole in the warren* :'(

Doikers 28-05-2010 12:52 PM

April ,not cutting last night IS a totall victory . Perhaps you should put on trousers or a long skirt so you don't see the scars , I have long sleeves on and trousers and it keeps it from being a constant reminder.

I hope you can rescedule your trip with your bestie :) sounds like you two would have fun

I'm ok , did S.I. last night , was in a bad place ( mentally) , I'm fragile I guess is the right word for me today, sorry that sounds stupid :S

Scarletdreamer 28-05-2010 01:08 PM

I'm sorry you're feeling fragile, Mark... I totally know the feeling. *cuddles gently* I'm sorry that you cut but I'm glad that you took care of it. :) Please make sure to keep it clean and the bandage unstuck from it, but you know that... *hugs*

I'm currently wearing sweats and a tshirt but *cough might be TMI* whenever I go to the restroom I see the cuts anyway, as they're on my hip/thigh. :-/ So I don't know how to avoid that. :-S

I just want today to be over with... :-S

MammaMia 28-05-2010 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarletdreamer (Post 2321988)
*cuddles Hels* I'm sorry I didn't reply to you, am not doing too well with replies as is obvious. >_< What's up, sweetie?

I didn't say it because of you honey, never mind why I said it, not important. I'm sorry you're struggling so much *cuddles tight*

Doikers 28-05-2010 01:41 PM

*Hugs April*

Doikers 28-05-2010 01:54 PM

It's lonely in here on my own..........sorry just being insecure.

Scarletdreamer 28-05-2010 02:06 PM

Yeh Mark, I understand what you mean. :( I hate it when I'm the only one in here, it feels like I'm the only one in a large building and am so lonely... if that makes sense and doesn't sound too "kooky." Heh. How are you doing? *cuddles*

*cuddles Hels* Well, I'm glad that it wasn't me at least... :) And I sure that whatever you had to say was important. ♥

one_step_closer 28-05-2010 02:09 PM

*hugs everyone*

Scarletdreamer 28-05-2010 02:10 PM

*hugs Lindsay back & spies Jill* How are you both doing today?

one_step_closer 28-05-2010 02:12 PM

Not too good, I really wish that I was dead.

How are you?

Doikers 28-05-2010 02:13 PM

That makes sense April .
I'm coping.
Not doing well but coping.
Just ug , preocupied about the result of the medical and I am going to have to wait weeks yet grr.

There was a knock at my door and it was my houseing SW , to say he was sorry he didn'tcontact me and didn't come ,and I was the only one he didn't inform!(that doesn't make me feel good about myself like ,oh Mark, he doesn't matter :S) a 2 minute phone call is all it would have taken .
and he is away next week so can't come then and will come the week after hmmm
I don't know what to eat for dinner , I feel I ought to make something but I could just be lazy and have cereal , no energy or motivation to do anything *Sigh* 20 minute nap first I think I need. am achey.

shadowedsoul 28-05-2010 02:13 PM

Argh this sucks people are just pissing me off today at
work up stairs in the staffroom and I feel so like I
really don't want to be here,want 6 to come around
before I end up doing something to myself cause that
is were it is heading.

MammaMia 28-05-2010 02:14 PM

*cuddles everyone lots*

shadowedsoul 28-05-2010 02:32 PM

Hi April, not doing great feeling very triggered want to
cut badly can't seam to get stuiped thoughts out of my
head, kind of sinking fast today. Really had enough.

taz35 28-05-2010 03:01 PM

*hugs everyone tightly*

Doctor appointment in one hour. Damndamndamn.
Will do individual replies after.