RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

shadowedsoul 07-10-2010 09:24 PM

Not sure I, hahahahahahahahahaha. =\

lia are you okay and safe ? fu$k i cant do this, really cant do this its way to much sorry. curls up

risenfromperdition 08-10-2010 03:20 AM

*wishes i could help every single person in here* :(
<3

i hate feeling triggered with no ****ing reason... especially when other people actually HAVE reasons and they're staying strong. pathetic *sigh*
oh and i get to research ed's for class... goody :/ wannaresearchonbadsites :/

Doikers 08-10-2010 07:54 AM

*Hugs Jill*

*Hugs Heather* Please stay safe .

RYUU 08-10-2010 01:12 PM

Am starting to make plans to end my life the devil wants this i want this
i have to write something to my husband but am unsure what to say what do you write in these sorts of things i need to find the words because its important
that i explain by am doing this so he understands the reasons

risenfromperdition 08-10-2010 01:20 PM

:/ take care ryuu. you dont need to make those plans, is there anyone offline you can talk to? <3

risenfromperdition 08-10-2010 01:20 PM

hmm am trying mark. hows you?

RYUU 08-10-2010 01:32 PM

there is no one i can talk to about it my cpn will just say i need to disregard the thoughts but its more than just thoughts now it actions things i need to do

Doikers 08-10-2010 03:11 PM

*Hugs Ryuu* You DON'T have to make these plans , you are stronger than this , you CAN make it through this :)

Doikers 08-10-2010 03:14 PM

I'm coping , I get to see my Friend tomorrow so am PSYCHED about that , I haven't seen her in like 7 or 8 weeks I finally get to give her her birthday presants from the 10th September:)

I'm worried about Lia .........

SparkleKitten 08-10-2010 05:11 PM

I'm so out of it today - new medication. I feel strange

SoMuchMore 08-10-2010 06:11 PM

*hugs heather* Sorry I missed you on facebook last night, i was at work... Hope you are okay. Message me if you need to hun.

*hugs mark* i'm glad that you are coping and going to see your friend tomorrow! thats exciting!

*hugs RYUU* I agree with mark, you can do this. You are such a strong person. Don't listen to them, they are not right.

*hugs sarah* sorry that your new meds are making your feel out of it. Side effects should wear off over time though. if they don't get too bad, try to stick with them for a little bit.

*hugs lia* i spyed you on this thread a little bit ago... I hope you are okay hun. You didn't seem okay when you last posted. We are here for you.

*wonders where everyone else is* April? Helen (i know you are at your friends.)? Oliver? Taz? Nicole? Felicia? Anybody?
I miss you all.

one_step_closer 08-10-2010 06:13 PM

*hugs everyone*

I got back today from my trip with the Prince's Trust. It was really good. I got to do things like abseiling and rafting. I didn't want to come home to the same old depressing ****.

SoMuchMore 08-10-2010 06:17 PM

*hugs lindsay* im glad that you had a good time! Try not to think about it as coming home to the same old depressing ****. Try to take some of that energy you have from the trip and channel it into life at home. Do little things are are nice for yourself.

risenfromperdition 08-10-2010 06:34 PM

i agree with laura :)

how're you dear?

Doikers 08-10-2010 06:50 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* It's good you had a great time with the princes trust , like Laura said, try and focus your positive energy into here and now :)

*Hugs Laura* How are you ? I'm releived you spotted Lia , thankyou for letting us know , was worried .

*Hugs Heather*

*Hugs Sarah* what new meds are you on? I hope the side effects wear off for you soon .

SparkleKitten 08-10-2010 07:37 PM

*hugs Mark* Citalopram, just feel really funny. :(

*hugs Heather*

*hugs Laura*

*hugs Lindsay*

*hugs RYUU*

*hugs Lia*

Sorry my individuals suck, I'm not with it at all :p

FlyingNy 08-10-2010 07:45 PM

I'm alive. Just so you know.

Doikers 08-10-2010 07:58 PM

*Hugs Sarah*

*Hugs Lia*you concerned me , are you okay? what happened to your pills? throw them away please :S

FlyingNy 08-10-2010 08:47 PM

Well they aren't inside me. But I'm sorry Mark, I don't know if they can. I like the security they bring, knowing I can end it any time I like...I'm scared though. I feel better than I did last night, but one of my best friends OD'd last night, and I could have done something. I'm so worried about her.

*Hugs everyone*

Doikers 08-10-2010 08:51 PM

Lia , I totally understand having the feeling of security your pills , I have the same thing with my blades . Please take good care of yourself :) I'm sorry to hear about your friend , how is she ?

Doikers 08-10-2010 08:53 PM

oh and by the by I'm at my parents , using my parents laptop so maybe more sporadic in here but will try to keep up :)

FlyingNy 08-10-2010 09:04 PM

Tell you what though Mark, since they're all painkillers I'll offer then out every time someone so much as mentions a pain and they'll soon be gone ;)

She's alright thanks. I'm worried about her, but she's out of hospital and on andi ds.

Doikers 08-10-2010 09:10 PM

*Hugs Lia* That sounds like a good idea Lia .

Quote:

but she's out of hospital and on andi ds.
^^^^Whats an andi ds?^^^^

risenfromperdition 08-10-2010 09:16 PM

>.< sooo 10 minutes before class one of the people came into the computer lab and asked me if i was studying- i asked why cuz thought there was no reason... exam today >.> thank **** it was intro to psych so i bs'ed my way through it, but def didnt get an a 'less she curves it again =\

Doikers 08-10-2010 09:21 PM

Oooh Heather . I'm sorry you forgot that test but at least you managed to bluff your way through it :)

FlyingNy 08-10-2010 09:22 PM

Ah I hate those 'surprise' tests Heather. I hope you did OK :)

Anti depressants. And they offered her counselling, but she doesn't want it. She's a bit like me, useless at talking about her feelings.

risenfromperdition 08-10-2010 09:32 PM

i hope so too... need an a :/ tis only way will get into uni trying to transfer to and mum cant afford another semester tuition here so...

Doikers 08-10-2010 09:35 PM

*Roots Roots Roots for Heather*

risenfromperdition 08-10-2010 09:36 PM

thanks =]
will bbl, love you guysssss

FlyingNy 08-10-2010 09:37 PM

Good luck Heather, I'm sure you've done great :)

How are you by the way Mark? I'm sorry I didn't ask sooner.

FlyingNy 08-10-2010 09:38 PM

Love you too Heather :)

Doikers 08-10-2010 09:47 PM

I feel okay Thanks Lia ,I am looking forward to meeting my friend for coffee tomorrow , I LOVE her and we haven't met for 6 or 7 weeks now , she's been unwell and busy .

FlyingNy 08-10-2010 10:21 PM

Glad to hear that Mark :)

Thank you for these past couple of days. You stopped me cutting last night. I never did it in the end, although I haven't felt that bad in ages. :)

PoisonedApple 09-10-2010 01:15 AM

*hugs everyone* so slow in here lately... yet i've hardly had a chance to be around the last couple of days...

YodaBearInterrupted 09-10-2010 05:27 AM

*hugs everyone in here*

I am still around, just got really busy at work XD just really frustrated at a lot of things right now and am beginning to realize that my journal isn't going to be able to hold in everything for much longer. And now the people that know whats been going on with me for the past month mental healthwise are trying to force me -- well make me decide to go on my own with their pushing -- to see a psych again XD

*sits in the corner and rocks to sleep*

SoMuchMore 09-10-2010 07:09 AM

*hugs matthew* glad to hear from you. I'm sorry you are feeling frustrated with a lot of things. Do you think that there is any off chance that seeing a psych again would be helpful? i mean, even if you've had bad experiences in the past a new one might work out okay... Anyway, I don't really know your situation so I am off base here I'm sorry. Here if you need to talk.

*hugs heather* hope that the test went okay. I hate not knowing about tests and whatnot, puts on a lot of stress.

*hugs crimson* it has been slow in here lately. How r u doing?

*hugs lia* i'm glad that you are alright hun. Sorry youve been so stressed about life lately. You definitely dont deserve any of it.

*hugs mark* hope that meeting with you friend tomorrow is fun!

I could really really use some hugs... I wish I could talk... but... I dont really have anyone I can say this too without worrying about making them unsafe or shocking them b/c they know nothing about me.
*sigh*

xxjuliexx 09-10-2010 07:23 AM

*sits on the floor and sighs*

Doikers 09-10-2010 09:55 AM

Quote:

Thank you for these past couple of days.
^^^You are Very welcome Lia , thats what friends are for yep :)^^^*Hugs*

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Crimson*

*Hugs Julie*

Hi YodaBearInterupted :) I'm Mark

Doikers 09-10-2010 05:14 PM

Well I had coffee with Hannah my friend. I am worried about her , she had stopped taking one of her meds which then triggered her psychotic episode :S She is taking them again and is better but she said she didn't care if she got my cold or not which makes me feel like she is pretty ambilvilent. She stopped taking another one of her meds before and got worse so this isn't a one off . I am genuainly (Sp?) concerned about her. She said she may need to go into hospital for a couple of weeks if she has a meds change because her new meds need her to have very regular blood tests and blood pressure tests . I love her so much and I just want her to be okay....

RYUU 09-10-2010 05:53 PM

my niece has went missing its been 24 hours since my mum has herd from her
because she is 16 we cant report her missing till now i am really worried about her its not like her to do anything like this

Doikers 09-10-2010 06:24 PM

*Hugs Ryuu* I hope she is okay :S

one_step_closer 09-10-2010 06:34 PM

I really hope that everything is ok, RYUU.

Doikers 09-10-2010 09:01 PM

*Spots and Hugs Lia* How are you tonight ?

SoMuchMore 09-10-2010 09:11 PM

I spy you Mark *hugs*

*hugs everyone else thats been in since last night*

The One Who 09-10-2010 09:13 PM

*hugs everyone*

Hey guys.

SoMuchMore 09-10-2010 09:14 PM

*hugs claire* Hi! how r u?

The One Who 09-10-2010 09:18 PM

I'm not doing too well right now, but I'll be okay. How are you?

SoMuchMore 09-10-2010 09:22 PM

I'm sorry you are feeling great.. You want to talk about anything?

I'm um.. well.. I'm not sure.. distracted at the moment with some uni work so okay, but it seems like every time I have a moment to myself things get pretty bad. Oh well i suppose, just trying to stay busy-ish.

The One Who 09-10-2010 09:26 PM

It's just general crap really, nothing in particular. Just feeling really low.

It's good that you are staying distracted. I always find trying to keep busy can help.

Doikers 09-10-2010 09:33 PM

*Hugs Claire* I'm sorry you are low :S Did you change your avartar? , I like it Pingu , Meep meep!

*Hugs Laura*Here if you need to talk , either of you :)