RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 28-12-2009 04:14 PM

Thing is, Kiera, I'm not asking for a different system. I'm just going to quit seeing ANY nutritionist. >_< And that seems to be a recipe for failure... even though part of me doesn't think it will be. *hugs* How are you?

*huggles One step* What's up, love? I understand every day being a struggle... but it DOES get better.

*gently cuddles Franz* I wish I could make things better for you... :( Sounds like you've had it pretty rough over the past few days... if you need to talk you know I'm here!! *hands you a teddy bear*

Absynnthe 28-12-2009 04:31 PM

*cuddles onto the teddy* >.<

This is an awful feeling. I feel like curling up and crying... And my mum caught onto the whole "not eating excuse for being ill."

*curls up to April and falls asleep.*

Absynnthe 28-12-2009 04:37 PM

*blinks up at Kiera tiredly*

*offers teddy*

Wanna talk?

SoMuchMore 28-12-2009 04:50 PM

*hugs kahlia* Wow, you have a had a lot going on. Maybe things will calm down a little now.. Remember to take care of yourself too.

*hugs kiera* Its good that your family cares about you though... I know that sometimes it feels like it would be easier if not... but in the end, i think its a good thing.

*hugs franz* That sucks that your sick :-( You should eat something though, something healthy.. it may help give your body some strength to help fight off the chicken pox

*hugs april* thanks for your kinda words. I haven't cried in months tho. I know that life isn't fair, and I know that I probably shouldn't complain as I know so many people have worse things going on... but sometimes it still seems like too much. Anyway, enough about me... how are you doing?

Strawberry.Bananas 28-12-2009 05:05 PM

Can you guys tell me something. Seriously. Are relationships every actually worth it. Can you ever trust yourself to love somebody? ... can you ever trust them to love you?

... I think I've just answered my own questions...

*curls up in darkest corner she can find and remains invisible*

[Awakening] 28-12-2009 06:52 PM

*cuddles everyone* I'm making a huge roast atm if anyone fancies some? *sets a table and lights some candles before scurrying back to the safety of the kitchen*

Strawberry.Bananas 28-12-2009 06:55 PM

Thanks for the reply Kiera. I'm in a ... complicated ... relationship and it stresses me every so often. Unfortunately, I think I've worn out all of my friends over the last 18 months with it so I just needed a bit of a vent. I'm crap with relationships =/.
Hope you're ok. x

Mmm...I could go for some of that roast! :D

Absynnthe 28-12-2009 07:25 PM

I'll help in the kitchen! :D

*scurries after*

*stops to hug Vicki*

*continues*

Strawberry.Bananas 28-12-2009 07:36 PM

:D *Hugs back* Thanks hon!

*toddles through to watch the chefs at work*

MammaMia 28-12-2009 07:43 PM

I've been away from this lovely ward for faaaar too long. I am an orginal after all, musn't abdoan the place.

*sends cuddles around to everyone*

Hells is back in the ward aha!!!

~Grace~ 28-12-2009 07:52 PM

am feeling all out of sorts
need somewhere quiet so I can be by myself
feel really tired and low

Hugs to all xx

Strawberry.Bananas 28-12-2009 07:54 PM

Welcome back to the ward Hels. I wondered where you were! :P

*Hugs to Grace*

Hope you're ok hon. We're here to talk when you need. x

shadowedsoul 28-12-2009 07:58 PM

walks in curls up in corner.cant take much more of this. just want to dissapear.

Scarletdreamer 28-12-2009 07:58 PM

*peeks in*

*cuddles Franz* Sorry you're feeling like crap. Why don't you curl up and relax at least, if not cry? It's okay for you to cry if you need, also. :)

*huggles Laura* I have come to believe that on the outside, people have it worse than we do, yes - no food to eat, no homes, no family, no internets to haveses our friendses on (sorry, had to be silly :P), etc. But on the inside... I think that on the inside our battles are all pretty much similar. Maybe not with the same issues, but I'm talking about the intensity. Does that make any sense? :-/

*hugs Jocelyn* What's a roast? like what kind of meat? :-/ I keep hearing about them on here but have no idea what they actually are!!! :P How are you doing today?

*hugs Vicki* To me, relationships are definitely worth it. That is, if you're willing to put the effort into it - and if your significant other is as well. You both have to work at keeping the relationship in balance. (I'm married so I know these things... lol. :P) If I didn't work at it, it would be my husband doing all of the work... and he'd get burnt out. Granted, I am unable to do a lot of work in our marriage right now as I am struggling a great deal with my mental health issues, but I do try to make things easier for him when I can. But I would say that yes, relationships are worth it. They can cause pain, but they can also make you one of the most content people in the world when all is right. Hope that makes sense!! Oh, and while I find it difficult to believe that ANYONE loves me, I find it easier to believe my husband. And I know that I love him. :)

*squishes Kiera* How you doing, love?

I'm really tired... listening to Evanescence right now as that's my mood. Either that or Paramore or something else equally rocky/raucous. :-X I have gotten some stuff done today - got out of the house (and bought some stuff I oughtn't've... nothing naughty, just I struggle with overspending >_< stupid bipolar), made an appt with the "car people" to have my car inspected since we're going on a 2600 mile round trip in January, and will be getting together with my best friend in an hour. :)

*sighs*

I wish I could lose myself in WoW forever... it is so pleasant there... I can forget about all of my problems and just play and pretend that I'm this tough person who never cries, who never has issues, and who doesn't want to die.

Absynnthe 28-12-2009 08:08 PM

*waves spatula at April* Hi hi!!!

*bounces over to and hugs*

*skips back and continues waving spatula randomly*

Scarletdreamer 28-12-2009 08:16 PM

*laughs despite herself* You goose. :P *hugs Franz, avoiding the flapping spatula*

*growls and goes off to hide somewhere*

shadowedsoul 28-12-2009 08:21 PM

hugs april.are you okay hun ?

MammaMia 28-12-2009 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strawberry.Bananas (Post 2059799)
Welcome back to the ward Hels. I wondered where you were! :P

Here I am now :P *huggs*

Strawberry.Bananas 28-12-2009 10:19 PM

Sorry guys, my connection faltered. Again. Shocker.

Thanks for your reply, April. It did make sense. And it's given me some stuff to think about too...

*Scuttles back into dark, dark corner and pulls a blanket over her head*

Scarletdreamer 28-12-2009 10:56 PM

You're welcome, Vicki. :) I'm glad it made sense... my brain's been muzzy since, oh, February/March when I had ECT... I don't regret having it as it helped a tiny bit, but I'm blaming everything that goes wrong on it. :P Hehehe... Anyway, I'm also glad that I got you thinking. *hugs*

*hugs Shadowedsoul* I'm meh. Sorry couldn't reply earlier, RYL was acting up. Wouldn't post my response... don't know what was really wrong. But I'm doing okay. Had salmon fillets for supper - cooked in olive oil, basil, & a little bit of black pepper. Very tasty. :D And I made up the "recipe"!! so I'm proud. Lol.

Husband and I are having popcorn and will be watching Because of Winn-Dixie in a few minutes. We needed a night to just relax and forget about things... he's in pain from a sprained foot that's not getting better due to all of the walking he has to do at work in steel-toe boots, and I am just, well, struggling. >_<

*cuddles everyone & pops out*