RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 02-01-2009 05:26 AM

Thank you me dear :) I did indeed make a thread, and it was funny because when I orginally updated my sig, even though I had resized it, it still came up huge but I eventually managed to sort it out :D

Damnation. 02-01-2009 05:27 AM

So I see ^___^

MammaMia 02-01-2009 05:31 AM

Bless :)

How are you doing me dear? *cuddles*

Snuffles 02-01-2009 06:10 AM

I'M BACK I'M BACK I'M BACK!!!

How is everyone??

*cuddles everyone*

Damnation. 02-01-2009 06:12 AM

Helen: Pretty depressed, and lonely. As. Hell. Again x_o. You?

Welcome back, Katie. Nice to see you again

*Hugs both*

MammaMia 02-01-2009 06:22 AM

KATIE IS BACK IN THE WARD!!! OH YES!!! I missed you baby <3

Dayna, I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so bad hun *cuddles tight* Hopes you're feeling better soon xD

I've decided, I'm just going to stay awake? :)

Snuffles 02-01-2009 06:28 AM

YAY! I MISSED YOU TOO HUN!!!!! I'm here to stay... for now haha.

Love it, 'katie is back in the ward' haha

*cuddles Dayna* hope you feel better soon xx

MammaMia 02-01-2009 06:59 AM

I'm never letting you leave again for so long
*snuggles tight*
LOVES YOU :D

WOOOOP

Snuffles 02-01-2009 07:08 AM

I don't wanna leave for that long either... *cuddles tight*

airwolf282 02-01-2009 07:51 AM

*Hugs you* Katie hun. You know where I am if you want to talk

Love Nathan xo

MammaMia 02-01-2009 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snuffles (Post 1325467)
I don't wanna leave for that long either... *cuddles tight*

Awwwww (cuddles)

Snuffles 02-01-2009 10:37 AM

Thanks guys.

Nathan- I got your message but I'm out of credit grrrr. I hope your going ok!

Helen- *cuddles* Sorry I left before too on msn, was pissed off and Trent wanted the comp.

Grrrrr it seems most people are pissing me off lately :@

mouse in darkness 02-01-2009 10:45 AM

Welcome back Katie.

*Safe hugs to all and chocolate cookies*

Hope all are doing well. Have been awake now for the last 22 hours. Sooo tired, but can't sleep blah. I think the dream is getting a little out of control or I am. Has anyone got any suggestions to help you sleep? Am driving my best friend nuts with my mania as she is down and I am ricocheing off the walls. I am worried about her.

*Exta safe hugs Kahlia*
You know I love going for walks even when you just start runnig, just wish I didn't slow you down.:-D

Mary Anne 02-01-2009 05:28 PM

Just checking in, he-devil visited today, cried but not as much as usual.

*big hugs for everyone*

x

Kahlia1981 02-01-2009 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 1325375)
Oh I forgot to mention something :D

I'm now 7 months free of self harm, doesn't seem quite possible to be honest. Plus, I haven't overdosed/attempted suicide in about 5 weeks or so. So looks like I really am recovering? :)

Helen, that is great news. Congratulations.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snuffles (Post 1325433)
I'M BACK I'M BACK I'M BACK!!!

How is everyone??

*cuddles everyone*

Katie! *glomps* Yay, welcome back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mouse in darkness (Post 1325615)
Welcome back Katie.

*Safe hugs to all and chocolate cookies*

Hope all are doing well. Have been awake now for the last 22 hours. Sooo tired, but can't sleep blah. I think the dream is getting a little out of control or I am. Has anyone got any suggestions to help you sleep? Am driving my best friend nuts with my mania as she is down and I am ricocheing off the walls. I am worried about her.

*Exta safe hugs Kahlia*
You know I love going for walks even when you just start runnig, just wish I didn't slow you down.:-D

Thank you Nicole. I'm sorry I have been so down. There's something eating at me that I don't know what is. And before you ask, no it's not the engagement (or should that be failed engagement), the breakup or anything like that. It stems from something that is/has been locked away.

Ravyn/Shell, Emma, Dayna, Nathan, Mary Anne, Louise, Hana, Arwen/Zowie, Lucy, Nick, and anyone I may have missed : I hope that things are going well or improving for you. *offers hugs to those who need, want and/or can accept them*

-----

My internal alarm clock is getting close to being thrown out the window. I just have to work out how the heck to do so. My housemate that I drive to work doesn't start until 06:30 [practically midday lol] today so I told myself that I wanted to sleep as long as possible. I told my internal alarm clock to wake me at 04:30 but was awakened before 3. Meh. And with the day/night I had ....

I almost collapsed in a shopping center yesterday and I don't know why. I mean, I had eaten so there shouldn't be any issues there, the air-conditioning was on in the shop so it shouldn't be an issue with heat. The people were numerous but I didn't feel suffocated or anything in relation to the people. It did hurt to breathe, but that didn't start until after I started feeling faint. I just have no idea what that stems from which is probably not helping my mental state in the slightest.

Hopefully everyone is doing better than me. *offers hugs and drinks that magically turn into whatever you happen to like best, to all*

zowie 02-01-2009 06:45 PM

*Hugs Kahlia*

Still feeling pretty crap. It's like that night was proof that my friends no longer like me.

Saw my baby cousins today, they really cheered me up.

Damnation. 02-01-2009 08:50 PM

*Sneaks in and gives safe hugs to all*

Accidentally Abstract 02-01-2009 09:01 PM

*sends big hugs & hot chocolate to all* =]

MammaMia 02-01-2009 09:03 PM

*sends cuddles and food around*

Love you guys.

Kahlia, thank you sweetie, hope you're feeling better soon xxx

Kahlia1981 02-01-2009 09:18 PM

Yay cuddles and hugs!! Is it okay if I skip on the drinks and food though ?? Lol.

I have to echo Helen here, love you guys. :D

Helen, no problem hon. I'm okay at the moment ... I'm listening to 4 fairly hot guys singing a mixture of classical and popular music in italian! :D

*sends cuddles, hugs and glomps around the ward*