RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Auburn Shadow 18-06-2008 10:38 AM

Me? Kinda ill actually. Can't stop throwing up, but hey, you don't need to know about that.

Can't tell much more than that to be honest, because there's people that know me who are snooping around on here, and I don't want them to know about stuff. My last lifeline's gone. My safe place...

Wanna kinda warn the mods about them, but at the same time, I don't want to waste their time by being stupid.

*hugs you* I don't know what to say really, but at least you told him. *more hugs*

Auburn Shadow 18-06-2008 10:38 AM

Have a good time with Emma, Helen.

xxx

MammaMia 18-06-2008 10:41 AM

Thanks Hana sweetie.

Maybe you could talk to typsee about it hun, she'd be really happy to help and could come up with a very useful soluation for you. Trust me. *hugs*

Kuwairo 18-06-2008 10:46 AM

^ agreed. The mods are rather lovely and would be happy to help =)
I hope you feel a bit better soon too!
Thanks *hugs* and thanks Helen. I hate the doctors, and I always get made to see strangers...can't be honest with a stranger.
Say hello to her for us =)

MammaMia 18-06-2008 10:54 AM

They really are, I really like typsee hehehe, she's been brilliant lately for me :D

*hugs* It's no problem sweetheart. Do you know you get made to see strangers? Could you explain it makes you anxious? I can understand you not being able to be honest with a stranger. I found it really hard to start talking to my counsellor all the way back in May last year, but if you saw me now....I talk with so much more ease unless it's certain topics obviously...and it's scary that I'm gonna have to see a new counsellor at uni. I want to keep the same one now lol!!!

I'll say hello indeed :P I'm nowhere near ready yet hehe I've brushed my hair, changed underwear hehe and brushed my hair. I'm not getting very far yet am I? I feel soooo tired but least my eyes aren't stinging as much :D

Auburn Shadow 18-06-2008 10:56 AM

Thanks guys, I'll send Typsee a PM and see what she says I think, cause I need this place, but him having access means I can't use it as much as I need to. I just hate to bother people with my stuff when they've got their own to deal with is all.

I'll be fine, once I get to work. I don't know what it is but I can be feeling like absolute crap but as soon as I get to work, everything disappears... I guess it's the fact that I'm accepted for who I am there, and I can talk to them about absolutely anything and they'll take it in their stride. Perhaps cause they're older than me, I dunno. (It could just be the donuts, mind...)

Kuwairo 18-06-2008 11:00 AM

Helen: at least you've made a start, eh? I think it's just that they can fit me in at certain times, but whenever I ask for the doc I like he never has any appointments. But now I don't see the doc til September, so I have to ring up for my prescription. I start counselling in September :s I'm sure the one at uni will be fine. If you're not so far away from home you could see your old one...
Hana: I know how that feels, it's why I made a new account. But maybe Typsee will have better solutions. I'm glad you enjoy work and it makes things better for a while. And mmmmm donuts.

MammaMia 18-06-2008 11:01 AM

Tis a good idea Hana, trust me :)

Ah I know how that feels. I can go to work feeling pretty crap, but when I work, I can push my emotions out of the way (usually) and have a lot of fun. I know another friend who HATES working and doesn't really want to go sometimes (they over-work her) but when she gets there she enjoys it and puts on a massive front...

I really need to get moving :P

Kuwairo 18-06-2008 11:02 AM

^ hehe. Take a break from here, get ready, then come back =)

MammaMia 18-06-2008 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuwairo (Post 859286)
Helen: at least you've made a start, eh? I think it's just that they can fit me in at certain times, but whenever I ask for the doc I like he never has any appointments. But now I don't see the doc til September, so I have to ring up for my prescription. I start counselling in September :s I'm sure the one at uni will be fine. If you're not so far away from home you could see your old one...
Hana: I know how that feels, it's why I made a new account. But maybe Typsee will have better solutions. I'm glad you enjoy work and it makes things better for a while. And mmmmm donuts.

Yeah least I've made a start, better than nothing at all. That really sucks. Good luck with counselling hun, you ever had it before or is it your first time? I'm sure my uni one will be nice too hehe, just won't be the same. But if I go within the first couple months...I could see her for 3/4 years (I think?) soooo it's something to consider. I'm staying at home (it's a bit of a commute mind you!) but I wouldn't be able to still see my counsellor I don't think because she works through my college...but I happen to know she works elsewhere too during the weekends...just no idea where and it's none of my business hehe :P

Pomegranate 18-06-2008 11:07 AM

Morning Hells :)

Showered, dressed etc so will leave in 20 minutes or so x

MammaMia 18-06-2008 11:11 AM

Morning Emmmmmmmmma

Okay hun, well I'm still moving my lazy ass but I've just gotta brush my teeth, finish getting dressed and get my bag :P Then I'll be ready & waiting hehe x

*squeals*

Kuwairo 18-06-2008 11:13 AM

First time counselling. I was meant to have it earlier but was messed about a bit. Doesn't help my trust issues but there you go. You could always ask about seeing her at weekends. But seeing the uni one for 3/4 years if necessary sounds good too.
Morning Emma =)

MammaMia 18-06-2008 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuwairo (Post 859311)
First time counselling. I was meant to have it earlier but was messed about a bit. Doesn't help my trust issues but there you go. You could always ask about seeing her at weekends. But seeing the uni one for 3/4 years if necessary sounds good too.
Morning Emma =)

Good Luck hun, it'll be okay, it's just scary at first I know. I have trust issues too so know how youu feel about that. I'll just see the one at uni me thinks :D

How EXCITED am I now? :D

Though Emma shall be telling me off when she finds out how little sleep I had :blush:

Kuwairo 18-06-2008 11:23 AM

Thanks hun.
And yay =) sounds like you're gonna have an ace day.
She'll only be worried about you - sleep is goood.
I have work at 3 :(

MammaMia 18-06-2008 11:24 AM

It's no problm :)

We are gonna have an ace day indeed <3

Yeah she is worried about me I think hehe.

Work sucks *hugs*

Pomegranate 18-06-2008 11:24 AM

Morning Ku :)
Probably Helen yes *frowns at you* :P About to leave now, so be with you just after 12 x

MammaMia 18-06-2008 11:26 AM

Oh dear hehe.

Okay Em, speak to you in a bit *has a hyper moment*

*runs around excited*

Kuwairo 18-06-2008 11:30 AM

^ awww =)
share the hyperness?

MammaMia 18-06-2008 11:34 AM

*shares with everyone*

=] Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I'M SEEING EMMA IN LESS THAN AN HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!