RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 14-06-2010 11:34 AM

I just posted my R/V link I'ts just me being self absorbed. sorry

xxjuliexx 14-06-2010 11:58 AM

*offers hugs to mark*

Scarletdreamer 14-06-2010 12:00 PM

Mark, love, it's not you being self-absorbed. We all need a place to rant and just get our feelings out and I'm glad that you started one and let us know when you've updated it. I, for one, am glad to know what is going on with you and what you're thinking about but won't post here. *hugs* I'm sorry you feel the way that you do, but I can understand, because I feel the same way... waste of space/time/energy/breath/money, etc. :( I wish I could make it all better for you, for all of you, but I can't. :( *holds you*

I'm doing okay today. Have to leave for work in half an hour... ugh... only have one meeting today, though, which is good - if it's not cancelled - the poverty workgroup. I'm hoping that it's not going to be unGodly hot outside today... grrrr... that makes me so frustrated when I'm all sweaty and sticky and nasty, without having done any type of exercise at all (except running up and down stairs every once in awhile, lol). So yeah. Ugh, how I dislike hot weather. Especially when it's humid, which it is now. :(

Anyway, sorry to whinge... :-/

*spies a Mark and glomps*

*leaves a great big box of cuddles for everyone on the table - help yourselves!!* :)

shadowedsoul 14-06-2010 12:58 PM

I hate me, why the hell was I born. Waste of space.

wolfos3d 14-06-2010 01:32 PM

*hugs Mark* You are not a waste of space.

I baked cookies! *puts them on the table* I even ate one of them.
I updated my r/v thread too.

Scarletdreamer 14-06-2010 02:01 PM

i'll go read it once i'm done here, jess. *cuddles* thanks for the cookies, they're delicious!! :)

i spy a mark too!! *glomps again because apparently she missed the first time* hehe...

i'm at home working today... woot woot. the computer at work wouldn't work and my supervisor has the week off, so one of the other people there said i could work from home. so work from home i shall do. :) that makes me happy... closer to jarrod, closer to my blades (you didn't hear me say that), closer to food when i get hungry, etc., etc... home is just better. heh.

so i'm going to have to figure out what to do today. i still have to type up my weekly notes to my faculty supervisor so i will probably be pretty busy with that today... urgh. :-/ oh well. i have to get it done by today i think, so yeah. :-/ hope he doesn't get angry with me...

*sighs and curls up next to mark to work on her notes*

Doikers 14-06-2010 02:01 PM

*Hugs Julie , Jessica , shadowedsoul, april :)*

So I the way it work for me is that my houseing benefit gets paid straight from the benefit people too my landlord and I found out today that it's not been paid for 2 week. I've been living here without rent , I hope it's just some computer blip and nothing serious like me being evicted! ,

To the tune of Bob the Builder,

Am I anxious ? Yes I am!

Ugh triggered.......

Is Glomped 2nd time around

shadowedsoul 14-06-2010 02:43 PM

Hmm my mood has gone from bad to worse. All that's
running through my mind is iwant to hurt myself really
badly. Really stiuped thoughts like everbody would be better
without me here. All I do is really stuiped stuff and cause
argro. I hate me iam such a waste of space.

MammaMia 14-06-2010 03:30 PM

Am I the only one who doesn't post about their R/V thread being updated? Think you've set off a trend here April :P

Oh & if anyone takes offence at me saying that, then my apologies, because it certainly wasn't intended.

Really worried about someone, but trying to do other stuff.

wolfos3d 14-06-2010 03:40 PM

Heh. Maybe you should start posting about yours. :P It does mean that we aren't bitching in here as well though so that must be one advantage.
*hugs*

one_step_closer 14-06-2010 04:31 PM

I've had a stressful day, getting my Dad's death certificate and registering the death, phoning people like his GP etc. I'm feeling exhausted and numb. This is so unreal.

PoisonedApple 14-06-2010 04:58 PM

Sorry I haven't been around much everyone. I was getting so stressed and just all around ucky that David made me stay home from work Wed-Friday of last week. He even called in sick for me all three days. So now my cover story to coworkers is that I had a debilitating migraine. I get them sometimes but usually not bad enough to stop me working so not entirely implausible. I got bored of being home doing nothing and now all but the kids room is cleaned in my house... all the laundry and dishes done, stove wiped down, counters wiped down, sinks shiny like new, etc etc. Even all my clothes hung up or folded and put away instead of a heap. *nods* But back to the grind this morning. *puts head down* I don't want to be here. Me n David should switch places and him work and me stay home with the kids for a bit. (excepting that my pay is crap and his job experience would land worse than what I've got...)

Kahlia1981 14-06-2010 05:28 PM

Hello all.

It's early in the morning. That kind of time where people like to say "it's too early in the morning for it to be early in the morning". I'm a wee bitty bit cold so I'll send some of that to those of you that are having problems with the head - although you can send the humidity elsewhere because we get severe problems with that here - if you guys can send some of the warmth this way.

I'm struggling to keep up so my apologies for not doing individual replies. Just wanted to drop in and let you know that I'm thinking of you all.

*leaves hugs and care packages on the table*

PoisonedApple 14-06-2010 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 2352162)
Am I the only one who doesn't post about their R/V thread being updated? Think you've set off a trend here April :P

Oh & if anyone takes offence at me saying that, then my apologies, because it certainly wasn't intended.

Really worried about someone, but trying to do other stuff.

Nope. There's a few still that don't. And I don't always say when mine's updated... just when I need some support on it or can't bring myself to retype something :)
No offense taken though *cuddles*

PoisonedApple 14-06-2010 07:22 PM

Anyone else find scratches and cuts on themselves and have no idea where they came from or how they got there?
*sits and waits for someone to be here so it's not so very lonely*

SoMuchMore 14-06-2010 07:33 PM

*hugs crimson* Sounds like you needed a few days off.. sorry that you are back to the grind today. And that has happened to me before about the scratches and cuts, it can be kinda concerning. Normally though they arent too bad.

*hugs helen* i only posted in here once to say that mine was updated and it was b/c i didnt want to trigger or re-type it out. lol no offense taken though. How r u today?

*hugs april* glad to hear that you are doing okay today. I hate being sticky too. Yesterday my work was so humid, even tho it wasnt hot in there it was still gross.

*hugs mark* hope that your rent gets all sorted out. It seems like you always have problems with bills that arent your fault... so unnecessary.

*hugs lindsay* I'm sorry about your dad hun. Hope you are alright, here if you need to talk.

*hugs jill and jess*
Thanks for the cookies jess! *munches on one*

*hugs kahlia* Its definitely not cold here.. you can have about 10 degrees (Fahrenheit) and then it would be perfect here and warmer for u :-P

So busy with work. Its throwing me into a funky sleep pattern. I dont think its good that I'm going to bed every night at 3:30am and waking up at 11 or 12... oops. Dunno what else to do tho, i dont like getting home from work at 1 and then going straight to bed. Need time to unwind.

MammaMia 14-06-2010 07:42 PM

Glad nobody took offence at what I said, to be fair, it was bit unnecessary. Think was trying make myself laugh in a strange way :/

Laura, I don't know how I feel? Numb? Just feel relieved that finally heard from my best friend about 3 hours ago and she told me everything, so feel so much calmer about that at least.

risenfromperdition 14-06-2010 07:48 PM

*snuggles everyone*
its yuck out lol

PoisonedApple 14-06-2010 07:54 PM

yay! people are around!
yeah its not bad just kinda triggering anyway because of location right now *plays ostrich w/ head in sand for a bit* we all need to unwid before bed but if you want to start getting to bed earlier try moving your bedtime back by 15 minutes at a time till your body is used to it and its a time you think is good...
*cuddles everyone*

PoisonedApple 14-06-2010 08:20 PM

i spy a kahlia! *pokes n runs away*